[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP REVEALED HOW HE WILL MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR THE WALL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1455597814889.jpg (129 KB, 419x421) Image search: [Google]
1455597814889.jpg
129 KB, 419x421
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/05/trump-ill-block-money-transfers-to-force-mexico-to-pay-for-wall.html

>Donald Trump said he would force Mexico to pay for a border wall with the United States by blocking Mexican immigrants from sending money back home, the Republican presidential front-runner told The Washington Post in a memo.

>In the two-page memo to the Post, Trump said he would take the threat off the table if Mexico made "a one-time payment of $5-10 billion." The transfers would be allowed to continue once the wall is funded, Trump said.

>Remittances sent from Mexicans living in the United States are a crucial part of the Mexican economy. Nearly $25 billion in U.S. remittances were sent home last year, the Post said, citing the Mexican central bank.
>>
Does NAFTA allow such a thing?

>I want to build a wall but they won't let me.
>>
>>69998100
Fuck NAFTA.
>>
>>69998100
If I recall correctly, the United States can retreat unilaterally from NAFTA if they want to.

Didn't he said he wanted to block remittances months ago anyway?
>>
inb4 media shitstorm defending Mexicans sending billions across the border
>>
>>69996237

Madman.

It's a good idea, though. I live all the way up in Washington State, but it feels like I always see Mexicans wiring money at the grocery store.
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1080x1296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1080x1296
>>69996237
Not to be an ass but for actually Trump supporters this isn't really news, it's been up on his website for months. The media never gives an even report on how Trump would pay for the wall, so I'd always have friends who would say he didn't have a plane, and I'd have to link them to his site to show them this. It's a great plan tbhfam
>>
BUILD
THAT
WALL
>>
>>69996237
Hey Paco,

BUILD WALL NOW
>>
>>69998380
Yessir
>>
>>69998899
You will pay for it.
>>
>>69999275

You will build it. Don't worry I am sure you'll be paid fairly.
>>
>>69998100

NAFTA? NAFTA?! TRUMP DON'T NEED NO STINKIN NAFTA!

He will renegotiate NAFTA. Unilaterally. Mexico can complain to the ICJ, but its verdict will be ignored.
>>
>>69999275
Here's an idea. How about you pay for our wall, we build it with American companies paying American laborers fair wages, and you fuck off back to your shitty, drug and severed head littered desert to fuck your horrific goblin wife to shit out your fifteenth inbred, malnourished kid that you can't afford in the first place.
>>
File: T126.jpg (29 KB, 599x335) Image search: [Google]
T126.jpg
29 KB, 599x335
>>69996237
The man just doesn't give a fuck
>>
File: maga-serena-2.png (72 KB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
maga-serena-2.png
72 KB, 200x254
Getto daze
>>
GET FOR TRUMP
>>
>>69996237
Mexico will pay for the wall.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.