[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is revenge acceptable? Recently I called the cops on a man and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1459710344082.jpg (98 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
1459710344082.jpg
98 KB, 940x627
Is revenge acceptable? Recently I called the cops on a man and his family who stiffed me on a tip and watched him get busted for dui and I gotta say it was very satisfying.
Why is revenge looked down on?
>>
>>69995290
it is mostly assosiated with killing for revenge
>>
>>69995290

"morals"
>>
>>69995290
Because the New Testament is a cuckbook, the old one teaches the value of justice
>>
>>69995290
>Open bottle
>Hand to man
>URRRRGH I DESERVE EXTRA MONEY FOR THIS.

To be fair though if he was driving drunk, that's good on you.
>>
>gets caught for dui
at that point it isnt even revenge, its just doing a public service
>>
as long as it's within the law, revenge is fine. Christianity is a cuck religion now and everyone has grown soft and weak.

In all honesty, my country could use a little southern justice
>>
>>69995516
>>69995482
I wouldn't have done it if he had left 10. Duis in America will cost people about 15 k and some jail time, not to mention the insurance jump and loss of driving. All told he was prob out around 30 grandm
>>
File: image.png (79 KB, 1073x621) Image search: [Google]
image.png
79 KB, 1073x621
>>69995474
UGH I'm with you, shield-brother. I just wish the world would wake up from their false messiah and accept the teachings of Thor.
>>
>>69995290
"Revenge is natural."

-Me when I was in 4th grade and I laughed at some girl for her poor reading skills doing after she said something mean. Female teacher asked why and that was my response.
>>
>>69995290
>2016
>tipping
http://youtu.be/vBTfj2lN6sQ
>>
>>69995614
There is a bar across the street and one time a guy stiffed me and I saw him walk into it.
After work I went over am verbally provoked him until he hit me, then I called the cops and presided assault charges. Good times, I got to sit there and watch the police haul him away while I emailed and laughed
>>
>>69995773
>things that did not happen
>>
>>69995936
Women do it all the time. Trick someone into hitting you then press charges. It works for men as well.
>>
>>69995290
Revenge is acceptable. The only ones who dont seek revenge are the mentally sick christians who give the other cheek and then the ass.
>>
>>69996072
Except it didn't happen
>>
>>69995290
Made someone almost kill him self and destroyed his relations with his friendsa and familie

Just because he tried to keep 50€ he owed me

Got 100€ from his mother
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.