[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is diversity really just a codeword for pro black in USA? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1459857842722.png (755 KB, 925x725) Image search: [Google]
1459857842722.png
755 KB, 925x725
Is diversity really just a codeword for pro black in USA? You never see asians, or latinos mentioned when they talk about diversity
>>
the organizations doing the grading are mostly black, founded by jews.
>>
>>69995080
Anyone with more than 3 brain cells to rub together would laugh at this article and its hilarious accompanying photo showing all the 'diversity'
>>
>>69995080
>he provides no source

Should be a bannable offense
>>
Diverstiy means no whites and multicultralism means more muslims.
>>
>>69997238
http://www.nba.com/2014/news/06/24/study-snows-strong-diversity-in-nba.ap/
>>
>>69995080
It is in the open now, just look at the description of the show "empire", they call it diverse.

It only has black assholes in it.

Diversity means no whites, that is how it is measured and enforced.
>>
>>69995080
diversity = anti-white. not that hard.
>>
>>69997238
>he can't google text
Look at this retard and laugh
>>
Yes, that is why they are shilled so much in media despite being a lower minority than Hispanics. Slaves were a mistake.
>>
>>69995080
The diversity is between dark-blacks and light-skinned blacks. Duh.
>>
>>69996121
And yet articles like this roam our lands, unchecked. Wrecking havoc on normies' minds
>>
>>70000937
Slaves were fine, the mistake was not forcefully removing them after they were set free.
>>
>>69995080
""""diversity"""" is non white sperm in white wombs

that's why racism should be the default stance of any white man who is not a pussified feminist
>>
>>70001853
THIS
IT IS THE SOVEREIGN RIGHT OF ALL BLACK MEN TO HAVE THE FREEDOM TO BLACK ANY WHITE WOMAN OF HIS CHOOSING
THIS IS FOR SLAVERY
THIS IS TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE
>>
>>69995080
All of those niggers, and just one of them is smiling.
Among the five white guys, three are smiling.
>>
File: rhonda-andre-empire-kiss.gif (1 MB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
rhonda-andre-empire-kiss.gif
1 MB, 270x270
>>70000338
>empire
>only has black assholes in it

One the black guys have a white wife
>>
>>70000937
Blacks are by far the most over-represented monority in media.
>>
>>70001773
the arab slavers did it right desu
castrate the slaves and kill any new ones if somehow a slave had a baby
nobody cries about the arab slave trade because they killed them instead of giving them a few generations of gimmie dats and apologies
>>
>>70002471

I am so sick and tired of seeing niggers all the time in everything.
>>
>>70002471
They demand proportional representation, but blacks are well over 13% of media appearances at this point.
>>
I never see all of these movies that cause so much commotion in the media. Selma, 12 years, django, concussion, etc. The only nigger movie I've watched in a long time was Star Wars, because I felt I had to at least give it a chance. I don't get why they chose the most gorilla looking, breathy, feminized, shitty black actor they could find.

I can't watch any BBC show because every woman is paired with a nigger and every extra and bit part is one, too. I think all but one Dr. Who companion has dated a nigger.

I think frozen was as successful as it was in part to the fact that there were no fucking niggers. Nice, white, scandinavia. It felt so refreshing not to see an ape in clothing reciting words written by a human.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.