[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homosexuality is a Mental Disorder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-04-02-09-27-47.png (910 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-02-09-27-47.png
910 KB, 1080x1920
The problem with being a faggot is that you have to deal with this shit.

That's the whole reason I hate being gay. It's just, why did God have to make dicks so aesthetic and good to look at. When they make vaginas all flappy and gross.

People like this make me not want to ever have a romantic relationship with another man.

Also, as in the title, is being flamboyant the first signs/symptoms of homosexuality. What comes before and or after
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-05-22-58-24.png (655 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-05-22-58-24.png
655 KB, 1080x1920
>>69994103
Here is another guy who claims to be Asexual but gets fucked by dudes
>>
He's happy, you're not.
I'm so proud of myself for being the cynical shit I am needing /pol/ to parrot.
>>
>>69994314
he is the reason I am unhappy
>>
>>69994103
You can be extremist about Homosexuality just like with religion. Fags are literally cancer man
>>
>>69994396
Don't worry, one day you'll grow over your
>I need to change the world
ways of thinking. Usually happens somewhere after your rebellious phase. Keep me posted.
>>
>>69994314
That's like saying Merkel is happy letting in all the refugees but the citizens arnt.

Merkel is happy so it dosent matter that the civilians are unhappy about it
>>
>>69994476
I don't need to change the world. When did I say that

>>69994434
Interesting.
>>
>>69994483
What are you even talking about? You lost me.
>>
>>69994615
You're unhappy because you're single. Just get laid.
>>
>>69994649
The faggot is happy. I don't like it when people are happy
>>
>>69994718
I already have.

I am happy
>>
>>69994832
>>69994755
Getting mixed massages here
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-05-10-22-38.png (337 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-05-10-22-38.png
337 KB, 1080x1920
>>69994870
What do you mean
>>
>>69995005
When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no.
>>
>>69995053
That's fucking gay
>>
>>69995053
It's time to stop posting m8.
>>
I think it's not a mental disorder, since you can't treat with therapy and medicine. Transfaggotry is much more like a mental illness.

Homosexuality is more likely to be some sort of biological aberration.
>>
>>69997691
>I think it's not a mental disorder, since you can't treat with therapy and medicine.
The definition of a mental disorder is not whether or not there's a way to treat it. Mental disorders are non-normative neurological conditions. All mental disorders are biological aberrations.

Mental disorders can have varying degrees of severity.

For example, both schizophrenia and photoptarmosis are both mental disorders that have a genetic component, but schizophrenia is much more debilitating while photoptarmosis (a reflexive urge to sneeze when suddenly exposed to bright light after a period of darkness) is a completely mild and harmless neurological malwiring.

That's why photoptarmosis affects a large part of the population (more than 15%) and schizophrenia only affects around 1% of the population, people with schizophrenia were historically less capable of surviving and passing on their mental disorder.

A sexual paraphilia that leads to an inability to be sexually aroused by the opposite sex like homosexuality can be considered fairly harmless to the individual and to society at large. Having a mental disorder is nothing horrible or anything to be ashamed of, so I don't see the reason for leftist outrage at the possibility that homosexuality is a neurological abnormality.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.