[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheese head here. I was going to go out and vote for Trump today,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 414x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 414x610
Cheese head here. I was going to go out and vote for Trump today, but I realized that there's no point. The latest polls show Trump with a double digit percentage lead. My 1 single vote won't make a bit of difference.

Why bother wasting 4-5 hours to cast a vote that won't mean shit when instead you could stay home and feast on rato tears all day on /pol/?

Trump doesn't need us. He's got this.
>>
GET OUT THERE AND DENY THE RAT HIS CHEESE
>>
>>69993929
You're probably right.

Trump will win anyway. Who else is now a #CruzMissile?
>>
KASICH is the only one who can easily beat Hillary in the general. Voting for a meme just throws your vote in with Hillary.
>>
>>69993929
no! the rabbit lost the race to the turtle because the rabbit stopped working for the win when he thought he had a huge lead!

dont let the turtle win, go cast your vote you lazy nigger
>>
>>69993929
Yeah but you should still just add insult to injury. Politics is full of ups and downs and lefts and rights and your one vote could keep him from dropping out somewhere down the line. Always, always support the people you think are best. It doesn't matter if they have no chance or are already kicking ass.
>>
>>69994148
Better to have Hillary and a congress that obstructs everything she tries than Mr. Rino Cabbage and a congress that rolls over and enacts open boreders.
>>
>>69993929
>4-5 hours
Where do you live? I'm five minutes away from my precinct and had already convinced the rest of my family to vote Trump. You have no excuse.
>>
>>69993929
1/10 made me reply

For everyone else: Don't fall for the #cruzmistresses here that want your fat asses to stay at home. Go out and vote.

If you are voting for Ted Cruz, make sure to put your signatur underneath it to show your support.
>>
do these pills taste like cyanide to you?

go vote.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 472x624
He already lost man. He's just a ghost. Jump on the hilldog train now before everything goes south and everyone will think you picked her from the beginning.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 279x350) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 279x350
I remember seeing this exact post verbatim, but for a different state, about 2 months ago. Learn to shill harder faggot. Also, kill yourself.
>>
>>69993929

ah fuck off.
>>
>>69993929

Go vote and counterpick. Use strategy.

Vote Bernie to deny Hillary the delegates.

A win for Bernie means the Berniecucks will waste more money on donations.

Then Trump stomps Bernie in the general election.
>>
JESUS CHRIST FAGGOT YOUR MAKING AMERICA STAY SHIT AGAIN

GO OUT AND VOTE YOU STUPID TWAT.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE MEDIA WANTS YOU TO THINK
>>
>>69993929

LOW ENERGY
>>
>>69995856
nice try reddit
>>
>>69993929
YOUR VOTE DOES MATTER
GET OUT AND DO IT
>>
File: tmp_2914-14366923005201908231.gif (2 MB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2914-14366923005201908231.gif
2 MB, 400x223
>>69993929
Falling for the media's coy ruse this badly
>>
>>69993929
>not voting when you can
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>69994418
This is the truth. Kasich is the worst possible option for the country.
>>
>>69995341
>that flag

ofc you'd love to vote for some shit-brained indidvidual. Silly goose, shes going to prison before she could get elected anyways.
>>
>>69993929
More like a queer head
>>
>>69996022
So if Trump is winning by 50,000 votes and I cast 1 vote, you honestly think that's going to make a difference?

No it's not. He will just win by 50,001 votes instead of 50,000. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>69996174
I'm actually a leaf. Hillary is the status quo candidate. It beats the retardation of bernie and uglyness of cruz. Sometimes nothing is better than something.
>>
This is the shilliest shill shit I have ever seen
>>
>>69996224
Except a few votes means more delegates retard. Go vote. You can't complain if you don't vote.
>>
It's not winner take all, every vote counts!
>>
>>69994418
The vast majority of Congressional seats are up for re-election this year. While Sanders has his "political revolution" going. It may not swing all the way back to a Dem-controlled Congress, but there's about to be fewer elected Republicans.
>>
>>69994148
>better vote for a candidate who'd grant all illegals amnesty as one of the first thing he does in office ensuring it'll be near impossible for Republicans ever to win again and the country turning brown forever
>wouldn't want to lose!
>>
>>69993929
Fuck off Ted fag.
>>
>>69994418
> thinks congress will go against shillary the jew dick sucking queen

Seriously I thought you were smarter than that ameribro. Hilary is literaly hitler. Trump may have edgy policies but hillary will fucking ruin america to get her kikes on top rich (and herself as a result)
>>
>>69996908
>3dArT
>>
Nice bait mate.

Primary voting matters marginally more than general election voting, and Trump is almost guaranteed to lose there so it's more a delegate game.
>>
>>69995856
Seriously this. As a non american I dont give a fuck if its against the gop. Dont let the dog or fucking rato get the win. They will shill for bankers so hard you will all end up in a dump and pull the world with you.
>>
>>69997037

Hahahaha. This one was funny. Try harder though.

Sage.
>>
>>69995996

You don't understand strategy, friend.

I'm Republican. But I trust that Trump will win tonight here in Wisconsin.

So, why not fuck with the opposition? Besides, if Hillary wins then everything fucking sucks.
>>
>>69998307
>I'm Republican. But I trust that Trump will win tonight here in Wisconsin.
not if people don't vote for him
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.