[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>/k/29489398 What in the fuck, Germany? Time for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_lnska0FOKO1qakbgvo1_500.jpg (40 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnska0FOKO1qakbgvo1_500.jpg
40 KB, 500x300
>>>/k/29489398 What in the fuck, Germany? Time for the uprising.
>>
>>69991979
VOLKSTURM NOW
>>
so what can you own in germany now?

my friend has an AR that lives there, but he had to take some class and join some club and a whole bunch of bullshit. Is that still legit?
>>
File: 1458602799328.jpg (96 KB, 1000x362) Image search: [Google]
1458602799328.jpg
96 KB, 1000x362
Sll teh coruppted media need to be exterminated!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDVta6Hcy1M
>>
so what happens if you just keep your gun in a safe and pretend you didn't hear the news? are they gonna go door to door and tell everybody in person that they can't have AR-15s anymore?
>>
>>69992115
You have to get a sporting license to own any semi autos, and anybody with semi autos on the hunting license is having them forcibly confiscated. They are already illegal items and it pretty much made a bunch of people criminals by default. Not a fucking chance in hell they'll get reimbursed for their thousands of thousands of dollars worth of investments, either.
>>
>>69992246
Well there is a registry, if you have documented guns they will rip your home to shreds until they find them and if they don't you go to jail.
>>
>>69992337
Ah, so he must have the sporting license.

>tfw can go shoot full automatics 10 minutes from where I live.
>>
>>69992507
If he does he's in luck but a lot of people, I mean a lot of people do not.
>>
>>69992635
Germany is such a shit country. You have to have crazy licenses for everything. Even a kid ridding a scooter requires some stupid license with multi-tiers.
>>
File: show-and-tell.png (29 KB, 600x499) Image search: [Google]
show-and-tell.png
29 KB, 600x499
Ha Ha
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.