[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there no female equivalent to millions of men dropping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 600x468
Why is there no female equivalent to millions of men dropping out of society?
>>
80/20 rule.
>>
>>69989923
What are you talking about? They're all over at Tumblr
>>
>>69989923
There are. They're called "cat ladies."
>>
>>69989923
Because the Jews can taking care of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BySI1fti7QA
>>
>>69989923
There is. You just occupy yourself exclusivily with men so you have a mental image of women as "normal"

Go on /a/ and find a thread about husbandos.
>>
>>69989923
Sexual market place dynamics, feminization of culture, beta white knights and male feminists, etc.
>>
>>69989923
COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR COSY DESK JOB 35K A YEAR
>>
>>69989923
google "spinsters"

trust me, there's more of them than you think
>>
>>69990051
Those threads are filled with men.
>>
women need attention to exist

men need to feel "productive" to exist

To a woman getting fucked by 30 guys a month is ok because at least she is getting attention

To a guy playing video games and shitposting all day he's adequately distracting himself from the fact he's not getting anything done.
>>
>>69989923
Women are inherently more valuable than men.

>inb4 white knight
It's just simple supply and demand.
>>
Because women get what they want all the time. Society is theirs.
>>
>>69989923
>tfw I droped out of society 10 years ago more or less.

All is good except I¡m now a fat ass and I don't like it (trying to fix that)
>>
>have brother
>balding
>skinny
>only ever had 1 gf when he was 19 and it was long distance as he met her on wow
>now 30
>lives at home
>no hobbies other than wow
>ungainfully employed looking after down syndromers
>no friends
>manchild
>starts watching antifemenist videos
>now claim to be mgtow

reminder mgtow is used mainly as an excuse by losers
>>
>>69990712

Still playing wow? What do your parents think? Your parents sound like enablers.
>>
>>69989923

>ADHD autist before terms existed
>productive member of society for 15 years
>dropped out four years ago

Savings account and productive other keeps me in coffee and diversions. Fuck outside.
>>
>>69989988
/thread
>>
>>69990712
What type of brother are you? Get him drunk and Take him to a brothel
>>
File: 4pdsFYs - Imgur.jpg (26 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
4pdsFYs - Imgur.jpg
26 KB, 400x267
>>69989923
Dating and marriage scene strongly favorable for females. Every overweight crazy girl can get a sucker to marry her. And if it doesn't work out, just divorce his as and get the money/kids.

other than that, ladies being single and working full-time are being applauded and promoted as strong and independent. There is no stigma anymore, getting married and pregnant in your early twenties is seen as weird
>>
>>69990712
Nice try faggot but your tactics don't work on here
>>
>>69991288

It's not a tactic. It's the truth. There's plenty average looking guys with women. If you can't get laid or have a relationship, there's a fault with you not the women.
>>
>>69990712
I sympathize with your brother. If we lived in other society, like in the 18th/19th century as an example, your parents and you would help him to take control of his life. I'm pretty sure your parents and you mistreated him at some points when the only thing he needed was help. We live in a shit age where family is like a obstacle or where parents are too weak and stupid to take charge of their sons. Just imagine your brother in a country with strong family values, like Spain with Franco, or Germany in the 39. He would be a man working for his country and his own family at that age.
>>
>>69989923
They exist, they are cat ladies or hoarders.
>>
>>69989923
probably because women are causing it
>>
>>69989988
This desu.
>>
>>69990712
>mgtow
The fuck is that?
>>
>>69989923
you don't know many women do you OP?
>>
>>69992232
men going their own way
>>
>>69990712
honestly im sort of afraid that this shit has a sort of empowering name attached to it. now people like your brother, instead of feeling like losers and outcasts can identify as part of a group. once they're in that group they're less likely to get out of the rut they're in.

it's all most likely a jewish population control conspiracy
>>
>>69989923

I know three guys like this. They're relatively smart guys desu, especially the second two. They've been my friends since high school.

First:

>Professional NEET
>24 year old virgin
>#Gamer
>Unemployed
>Possibly collects NEET bux (unsure)

Second guy:

>Went to very good college
>Did well
>Got a consulting job after graduation then quit. Job was soul-crushing, in his words
>Now is a waiter
>Reads and works out
>I think he is planning on moving out of the country
>Had a long term girlfriend whom he broke up with

Third guy:

>Has always been very intelligent
>Went to same college as guy 2
>Went to law school after graduation
>Dropped out
>Lifts, plays video games, reads books
>Has had many sexual partners
>Not sure what he does for money now. I think he is moving to South East Asia to teach English.

Idk if these guys are "MGTOW"s, but they've certainly chosen paths that are different from the ones society expects bright young white guys to go down. They honestly seem much happier and purposeful than other people our age. Maybe they know something I don't.
>>
>>69990712
>19 playing wow
>30 plays wow
something dosent add up here.
>>
>>69989923
They did, it was called joining the work force
>>
>>69989923
because women don't have anything to lose. Unless reputation, but society doesn't give a shit about reputation anymore.
>>
>>69992441
>>Professional NEET

What the fuck is that
>>
>>69992232
Fedora club hitting the mainstream. The male version of feminism
>>
>>69991915
>If we lived in other society, like in the 18th/19th century as an example, your parents and you would help him to take control of his life
That's because tribalism and collectivism have been mocked and attacked over the recent years. In appaerence, it was to encourage valuing people individually and stopping discrimination. In reality, it was to destroy the support of strong groups and undermine their values.

Now collectivism is considered arcaic and backwards while its benefits are forgotten and disregarded. That's how you get societies crumbling and people desperately look for supports in made up groups like MGTOW.
>>
>>69992490
the game is 12 niga
>>
>>69992490
WoW is 12 years old pal
>>
>>69992490
pretty sure wow has been around for over 10 years.
>>
File: 91f.jpg (27 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
91f.jpg
27 KB, 550x366
>>69992490
>>
Because women are far more self-conscious than men. Even if a woman is dying inside, she'll still try to maintain an image of competence.
>>
>>69992619
Welfare queen.
>>
>>69989923

>that pic
>'smells like balls'
>>
Keep dropping out of society lads. Just means more women for me xDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>69990374
Right on the Feels
>>
>>69992439
>honestly im sort of afraid that this shit has a sort of empowering name attached to it. now people like your brother, instead of feeling like losers and outcasts can identify as part of a group. once they're in that group they're less likely to get out of the rut they're in.

Same shit with trannies. They all gather together in echo chambers and tell people who might not be sure how to get illegal hormones instead of going to a fucking psychiatrist.
>>
>>69989923
1) cat ladies
2) gender roles are not even. The man is the one who needs to do the song and dance to attract a woman, and the woman just needs to be receptive and decide when to open up her legs.

It doesn't really make sense for a woman to "go on a sexodus" because she'd be throwing out her greatest tool//weapon.
It's equivalent to poor niggers boycotting welfare. It's like, yeah okay, you technically can do that, but it doesn't benefit you whatsoever. Makes more sense for rich whites to boycott taxes, see what I mean?

Personally I'm incredibly busy in grad school and don't have time for relationshit. And most women I meet are fucking shit. But I do want to eventually settle down and have children. It's just going to be seriously fucking hard to find a girl that I'm confident won't fuck me over like so many do through divorce or whatever else.
>>
>>69992490
>he doesn't remember the days when you had to do LBRS and UBRS in order to get attuned for Molten Core.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69993078
Get the fuck out of here with your autistic smileys.
>>
>>69992989
Lies, she will chimp out. And then cry victim when you tell her to stop being a child.
>>
File: 1458182865413.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1458182865413.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>69993171
>The man is the one who needs to do the song and dance to attract a woman

Undeniably the truth:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbLpZn4B7b0
>>
>>69989923
They should stop using the generic word women, since women are very different among each other, many humans get born with vagina, really nothing special unless it can do something other than slimy vagina tricks.
>>
>>69989923
Because women are a cause for men dropping out of society.
>>
>>69989923
Ignore and sage all demoralization threads.
>>
>>69993191
>not knowing BRD is the attunement for MC in vanilla
Gtfo pleb ass nigger
>>
>>69990374
>To a guy playing video games and shitposting all day he's adequately distracting himself from the fact he's not getting anything done.

Can't handle this feel
>>
File: 1455606075374.png (108 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1455606075374.png
108 KB, 480x480
>>69993376
>They should stop using the generic word women

Group identity is the all-important topic of our time among these morons, but individual identity is seen as anathema. If you can lump people into a group, you can dehumanize them (white males) or praise them (nonwhites) with greater ease. This is because generalizing is always simpler when you oppress the smallest minority in existence, which is the individual.
>>
>>69992619
Autismbux, welfare, disability, food stamps, EBT, dole, etc. The smart ones can rake in a six figure income. The dumb ones often give up and get a menial job.
>>
What happened to looking at life like a video game.
If you're just a dedicated drop out you're a video game playing a video game non stop. There is no tap out of the Matrix.
Hook up with a woman, impregnate her, get married, survive, hold down a job, maintain bro friends, raise children, that's a VR game there. I laugh at these wankers holding plastic looking at CPU generated visuals thinking they're "playing games" you're not, you're contribution to society has been nothing, Nada, squat. Get it?
>>
Women are intellectually inferior desu~

The sooner they realize this the sooner we can get back on track with civ.

Now don't get me wrong, I love women, I love my mom, and other female relatives.. BUT in my opinion I have yet to meet a woman that was my equal in Mathematics, Philosophy, Astronomy, Physics, Politics, Language, and general knowledge. I'm not MGTOW, but I'm also not out to waste time on every floosie that gives me a flirty look.
>>
>>69989988
This

If there are large swathes of males checking out of society, there must also be large swathes of females checking out too, otherwise there would be a surplus of females, which there clearly isn't. Males aren't giving up on society just out of nowhere, males are the gender that are have to search out for a mate, females are the ones that have to attract the male - If males are giving up It's because there were already females that gave up.
>>
>>69992439
>it's all most likely a jewish population control conspiracy

That's probably true. Still, I understand where they come from, since it's a bit of a lose-lose scenario. MGTOWs are right about women being shit that can ruin your life. But their assessment is that you should totally forgo them instead of understanding that you, as the man, are responsible for molding women into what you want. You need to remain strong and dominant and give her a reason to stay.

Of course, there are also the involuntary celibates that call themselves MGTOW, but that's just their own cognitive dissonance.
>>
What's going to be the result or consequence, guys?
>>
>>69990374
That's too the bone ,burger.

The vidya jew is the worst of all.
>>
>>69989923
>Why is there no female equivalent to millions of men dropping out of society?

There is. They're tumblrites and SJW feminists and they hate life and society.

They just have a "cause" to waste their time on instead of an actual hobby to absorb them.
>>
>>69993910
If women want a husband so bad, then fucking submit again, NO ONE wants a weedsmoking landwhale with an inflated ego and coloured dredlocks, NO ONE, except pathetic rats with no self respect that just wana bust a nut on a one night stand... Not that hard ladies - Self-Respect = Respect
>>
>>69993680
Generalizing is used when it serves the purpose in broader sense to explain how it's not woman's fault, but we all know that 21st century splits people into individual groups based on expertise/experience/background/cash as never before, women split men too, but somehow women like to be all the same in news articles when it serves their purpose of explaining why men done something wrong. A man is of course a synonym for worker who doesn't wants to slave wage for empty life, since that's what you get with mentality that every woman is a good woman and every job is a good job.
>>
File: 1442630748964.png (141 KB, 448x539) Image search: [Google]
1442630748964.png
141 KB, 448x539
>>69991288
>he fell for the mgtow meme
YES GOOD GOYIM, DON'T BREED. WHO CARES ABOUT DECLINING BIRTHRATES WHEN YOU CAN IMPORT POOR SYRIAN RAPEFUGEES INSTEAD?
>>
Quit getting so fat and I might find a reason to have a boss at home too.
>>
>>69993848
your point is?

Explain to me what's so special with doing it IRL? If you can simulate it, you can always go back to things as if they were before if you have regrets.

Considering how most women change completely after having children, fuck that, and fuck you.
>>
>>69993137
yup. i guarantee you all the publicity surrounding trannies is putting the idea in kids' heads that any confusion with gender identity they have immediately makes them trannies. then they become trannies because of all the attention they get. cant wait for all the kids that got pumped with hormones to come out and say it was a mistake.
>>
>>69989923
it's been a long time
dig up old shit so /pol/ circlejerk can keep going
>>
>>69993921
This assessment only holds true if you're only thinking of monogamous pairs. One female for every man and all that.

You have to remember that there's a natural 80/20 rule in effect. 20% of men are fucking 80% of women. The whole purpose of marriage was the curb this tendency and allow every man to have a mate.

So *right now* there are not large swathes of females checking out of society. Because they're all still fucking the top 20% and what-have-you. But it'll become more of a problem in the coming decade as the current generation matures into their 30s. Those top 20% of men will eventually settle down and get married. And then suddenly, things start looking desperate for the women in their 30s, because the men are all now either married or "checking out". And that is starting to happen. It just doesn't become apparent until middle age. The girls partying it up in their 20s are not affected yet.
>>
what is the point of reproducing? I have a girlfriend but gave myself a vasectomy some years ago. After having to take care of a litter of puppies i realized child rearing is not for me, fuck that noise
>>
>>69990374
Fuck you
>>
>>69989988
Why isn't this first post?
>>
>>69990051
>/a/
>females
>>
>>69994037
>Still, I understand where they come from, since it's a bit of a lose-lose scenario. MGTOWs are right about women being shit that can ruin your life.
i just dont think this shit should even have a name. plus mgtow is just an excuse for them to blame women for everything. they SHOULD feel like outcasts and that should inspire them to improve themselves so that they're desirable to the opposite sex. instead they formed a group as an excuse to not change.
>>
>>69990374
how am i not getting anything done my guy is level 80 already
>>
>>69989923
Society panders to women
>>
>>69989988
Even without Tumblr the crazy cat lady stereotype has been around for a long time.
>>
>>69993910
Well spoken Sven
Same here
I've settled to date also non Virgin girls, I have accepted that there won't be some unspoiled, conservative waifu material girl dropping out of the sky and falling in love with me but I still have standards and I'm not willing to waste my time on a long term relationship with a girl who spends a considerable amount of her free time looking at clothing and shoes on the Internet
>>
>>69989923

I think the female version is getting TOO productive and becoming obsessed with being le high powered career woman at the expense of never getting married or having kids

that or becoming a single mother on welfare

>>69990374

not exactly true since despite what tumblr will tell you women will admit in private being a slut makes them feel like absolute dogshit

the female version of video games is getting lots of attention on facebook and dating apps, both fake computerized versions of the real thing
>>
>>69994638
Oh, I agree. I'm just saying I can sympathize with what they're saying, even if I think their conclusion is not the right way about this.
>>
File: shittyvn.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shittyvn.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>69990051
/a/ husbando threads is exclusively gay.
Don't delude yourself in thinking otherwise.
>>
>>69993171
>YFW you realize the highly educated/talented """""""""women""""""" in your program are actually worse than the retards who didn't go to college
>>
File: 1454383087690.jpg (202 KB, 794x732) Image search: [Google]
1454383087690.jpg
202 KB, 794x732
>>69990374
How do I stop this

Please help
>>
Anyone here play Nostalius wow? Really good private serve, totally blizzlike
>>
>>69989923

There are.

>Refuses to have children
>Only has strictly sexual relationships
>Works a job she hates to buy her things to impress her friends
>>
Most women don't have the compulsion for sex that men do. They're evolutionarily designed to be reserved and wait for "mr. right" to come along, while men are designed to fuck anything that's available.

Basically women aren't crushed by the need for sex because they're designed for waiting around for the right partner.
>>
>>69994984
RIP PS2

Gone, but not forgotten.
>>
>>69994465
What an intelligent analysis, we're already starting to slowly see the fallout of young women reaching into their 30s which is the age of suffering and hell for every woman who hasn't gotten married yet.

In a decade or so, there will be potentially millions of depressed older women who are high on anti depressants and 9 to 5 jobs too busy working and trying to ignore their pain of not having children and a happy family life being miserable.

By then feminism would have won, equality will be shared amongst all women. Misery for all.
>>
>>69995062
>men are designed to fuck anything that's available
If you are underage and/or stupid.
>>
>>69994638
MGTOW isn't a group or a movement, it's merely a label tacked onto the men who check out of society.

It's merely faggots who are trying to make it into a movement as the real MGTOWs have already checked out of society focusing on changing their lives for the better.
>>
>>69992441
They don't need the acceptance of others to validate themselves, that is what makes them happier.
>>
File: hihi.png (127 KB, 432x633) Image search: [Google]
hihi.png
127 KB, 432x633
>mfw all these omegas are dropping out leaving more pussy for me
>>
>>69994653
fucking underrated
>>
>have a culture that shits all over white guys
>wonder why they're checking out
>>
>>69989923
Who snuck into my apartment to take this picture?
>>
bitchez be trippin and and there isn't any logical reason to put up with it for longer than one night at a time
>>
>>69989988
>>69989992

Continuation after these points was unnecessary.
>>
>>69995371
Those white guys are "replaced" by immigrants.
>>
>>69990051

It's all homos anon, not women. I bet you think all the lust for Chris Evans and Henry Cavil on /Co/ are women too.
>>
>>69992439
>instead of feeling like losers and outcasts can identify as part of a group
The whole left discourse works this way, lol
>>
>>69989923

There is an equivalent.

Women not having kids before 30, or not having kids at all is literally the same thing.

MGTOW/NEETS etc are literally men who dont care/too weak to care anymore etc.

Sluts = broken women who will be sad and depressed all their lives, because they are incapable of forming meaningful bonds with other human beings.

Its all reduced to sexuality and drugs/alc.

NEETS/sluts are the end of society.

But dont worry. Things always balance out. The next crisis/economic collapse will make things go back for a bit, when partying is not possible, due to lack of recourses.
>>
>>69995562
>not going to third world countries with poor women everywhere who will let you fuckthem bareback just because you're white and european
>>
>>69995103
I have mixed feelings about it

It means I'd have the pick of the litter of women in their 30s. But who fucking wants one of those loose washed up cat ladies anyway?
And overall, it'd be catastrophic for white birth rates. Which is the shittiest part. I mean, it's kinda nice seeing bitches get whats coming to them, but we need those women if we want to keep our people going forward.
>>
>>69995371
Eh, take it. I accept my status as a complete and utter failure. Cuck my shit up, please.
>>
>>69995062
>Basically women aren't crushed by the need for sex because they're designed for waiting around for the right partner.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You must be deluded or underage or a virgin if you don't think women have the same sex drive as men or even more, they just do a better job of hiding it.
>>
>>69989923
>>69993910
I'm afraid this Swedish guy has a point.
I'm married 10 years.
My wife doesn't even understand the passion I have for learning and applying that knowledge.

Earlier today I became disenchanted and frustrated by the number of people who lack critical thinking skills and what it would take to help them. It's my day off so I decided to just go take a nap and give my brain a break from it and maybe rub one out as a distraction.

She came in the room while I was still stewing on it to tell me that while I was napping she would take the opportunity to watch one of her favorite teenage-drama-tier TV shows. I snapped at her because that was exactly what had me frustrated in the first place.

I ended up feeling like an asshole after an argument because she didn't even care what it was that had me so worked up when I tried to settle down and explain it to her.

*sigh*
>>
>>69989979
Which is why 4 wives makes sense.
>>
File: 1361811307780.jpg (847 KB, 1794x1389) Image search: [Google]
1361811307780.jpg
847 KB, 1794x1389
>>69995667
>Wanting to even touch women of lesser races.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4GQV2HkGmY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWWxEZ5QAQI
>>
>>69989923
Because women want to be men today, how many women are feminine without being sluts?. There is no role left for white male and nobody cares, they only care about women. If society only cares about women I dont see any reason why there wouldnt be so many white men dropping out of society. Would you spend your life pleasing your enemy with getting nothing you want in return?
>>
>>69995669
Please don't pick women in their 30s, even as you get older always pick girls in their 18s to early 20s.

Women who are 30s are single are that way because they're broken and damaged in some way that stopped them from getting a partner in a age where men are desperate for pussy.
>>
>>69994465
People like you are the dumbest faggots on 4chan. Everyone I know is getting laid you aren't in some huge majority of men who arent getting laid you are the bottom 20% the only people who arent getting laid.
>>
>>69995663
>Women not having kids before 30, or not having kids at all is literally the same thing.
nah, most of those women are integrated in society and some have very successful professional careers

Also, mgtow and neets are completely different
>>
women actually go insane if they're not getting dicked regularly

semen has important chemicals in it which promotes mental well-being in women

that's why tumblr/SJW/feminist women are turbocrazy--not even vitamin D in their diets

men, meanwhile, uncover the secrets of the universe and game metamagical powers over it. Wizardry created Trump.
>>
I wasn't born perfect. And the society made me think that i'm just not gonna be perfect for any girls. I started to think that chasing women isn't worth it. Hating both society and myself. Not into videogames, not even into anything. Am here to just thicken my skin. Uh yes i sort of gave up on women, temporarily. Call me a bitch but not my fault to not be born perfect and in the wrong era
>>
>>69990205
"All you need is confidence and a firm handshake"

t. Boomer
>>
>>69995793
>not dumping your white seed all over the world and cucking men everywhere
>>
>>69995879

>nah, most of those women are integrated in society and some have very successful professional careers

Kek, so much retardation in one post.

Thats the entire point. Women having "careers" takes away from them wanting to settle, or even start a family, which directly results in casual flings, replacing a relationship.

IF a relationship is acquired, that relationship is replaced at the first sign of trouble, because she doesnt depend on the guy, due to her "career".

>Also, mgtow and neets are completely different

Not in the context of what were talking about in this thread.

NEETs are literally omega males in the current state of their life. Sure, when/if a NEET starts to work/study, his entire existence changes for the better.

A MGTOW is possibly a non-NEET who literally is either incapable or simply unwilling to play "the game".
>>
>>69996041
I talked to a boomer myself, and even he said he is afraid of the way the world is going and that it's very different than when he was younger.

Some of the older people are starting to realize they made a mistake with their lives and they subjected future generations of Americans to Failure.
>>
>>69995933
It's okay, asian girls are all terrible anyways.
>>
>>69990205
Is this some meme I missed out on? Because I have a "cozy" $40k/yr desk job and it's torture.
>>
>>69995702
>"what is happening to society? why are ignorant people overrunning the world?"
>puts his semen in a bimbo
truly you are of superior intelligence to the commoners
>>
>>69994717
Tumbrl is a metaphor of real life, there are plenty of landwhales who dosn't go out of their parents homes.Just like basement dwellers.
>>
>>69995870
>what is a pyramid
Just because 20% of men fuck a lot doesn't mean the other 80% never do, it's from the top down. A rapidly growing, sizable portion of men are going sexless and unconcerned with the goings on of society, both voluntarily or involuntarily and simply because the absence of people as dense as yourself running around telling everyone how long it's been since they got their dick wet doesn't mean people who don't get laid don't exist.
>>
>>69996146
Career women are all miserable if they're single. Even when they have kids, they'll have to hire babysitters to continue with their career which is toxic to the family.
>>
>>69996215
For you
>>
>>69996388
That's exactly what went through my mind when I snapped at her.
>>
>>69996215
And what makes you think that white women are any better ?
>>
I bet all of these men 'dropping out of society' are white, paving the way for shitskins to impregnate white women.
>>
>>69996479
>>69996514

I used to live in singapore, girls there are terrible and two faced.
>>
>>69992619
It means you put a lot of work into not having to work.
>>
File: 1398484901782.jpg (49 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
1398484901782.jpg
49 KB, 550x453
>>69990374
>To a guy playing video games and shitposting all day he's adequately distracting himself from the fact he's not getting anything done.

Stop the ride. I want off
>>
>>69989923
Hah I am exactly like those men. But I don't know any other woman who is a failure like me.
But I think women in general are more mentaly stable, and are too concerned with what others think of them.
>>
I am as close to dropping out as one can be. I work 15 weeks a year and make enough money to live a cozy life in a small apartment. With some smart investments with that money i can make it last. Rest of the year I live the NEET life.
>>
>>69989923
There have been millions of them, forever. But they can always fall back on selling their vagina for shekels.
>>
>>69996537
honestly not always, /pol/ are cucks and assume every arab or nigger is come alpha king when it's completely untrue, huge numbers of them are omegas who never get girls unless they rape them
>>
File: 1427522654533.jpg (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1427522654533.jpg
89 KB, 640x480
>>69994055
>tfw deleted steam to work on my book
>just shitpost all day
>>
>>69989923
There is. They're called housewives, and they add little value to society and are not required to participate much.
>>
Women don't drop out of society because they have the government to coddle them. Pop out a baby and you're set for 18 years. Keep doing it and you're set forever.
>>
>>69996411
It's complete R9k garbage and the idea is like a fucking virus for the bottom 20% of men. 80/20 is not even possible. The top 20% of men will never even come into contact with 80% of their females peers in their own city. If you think the top 20% in your school fucked 80% of the women your a fool.
>>
>>69990374
Why is this hitting the feels? What am i supposed to be getting done?
>>
>>69996347
Get a government job. You'll work 2-3/ hours a day max out of 8 if you get a good one.
>>
>>69996470
Hey there Gavin McInnes, I didnt know you browsed /pol/.
>>
>>69996760
you just don't know about the underground sex scene, it's okay, 80% of men don't

>>69996757
they often do when they get older and failed to find a man, they become cat ladies
>>
>>69996480
Now...

Things were a bit different when she was 18 and we started dating. She was optimistic and wanted to pursue things and make a future for a family one day. That was 10 years of marriage ago.
>>
>>69996470
Atomic Family model remain unalterable during centuries for one reason, because the model works.
Only western countries are on suicide watch trying to change it.
>>
Why would they? Society is effeminate these days.
>>
>>69996612
>singapore
Of course. If you want indian girls, go to india. Chinese girls, go to china. Japanese girls, go to japan. Don't go to singapore, canada, uk, usa, etc for asian girls.
>>
>>69996687
>writing a book while being still young
there is nothing you can tell. first live, then write.
>>
>>69996690
are you kidding? housewives are the backbones of society. the equivalent is sluts>>69989923
>>
>>69996796
> Get a government job. You'll work 2-3/ hours a day max out of 8 if you get a good one.
kek no wonder you have no faith in your government if no one in the US works.
>>
File: 1365796317684.jpg (175 KB, 462x435) Image search: [Google]
1365796317684.jpg
175 KB, 462x435
>>69996876
>underground sex scene
is it organized in the darknet?
>>
>>69997004
lulz, no just through tinder and facebook and whatsapp
>>
>>69996876
You're fucking pathetic. This is not how the world works, you go to a bar and there's 20+ people and you hook up with whats available at the moment.
>>
>>69996537
This is confusing. White women liking shitskins is just rare and impossible. If asian girls are racist for not dating their own kind, white women are racist for only dating their own kind.
>>
>>69991414
A majority of the men now are from fragmented families is perhaps the reason as to why men have trouble with relationships.
>>
https://youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
>>
>>69993191
UBRS was for BWL attunment you newb
>>
File: 1442991161450.jpg (214 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
1442991161450.jpg
214 KB, 444x467
>>69997042
so it's organized in your mosque, achmed. and it's not called "underground sex scene" but forced marriage.
>>
>>69996999

gubbment jobs are for women and minorities, so they get to not work. while being paid twice as much as people stuck in the shit-tier private sector where moar and moar is heaped onto fewer and fewer who get paid less and less...
>>
>>69989923
There is. It's millions of women starting to do all the things that men used to do.
>>
>>69989923
There is.

A million Swedish women being raped by sandniggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 375x360
>>69990374
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1447266206428.png (79 KB, 1479x571) Image search: [Google]
1447266206428.png
79 KB, 1479x571
>>69989923
Because the female peers of these men who are dropping out of society are still young and attractive. They are in their prime right now

Give them another 10 to 15 years when they will no longer cute and sexy and there will be a whole army of aging, single, childless (I sincerely hope) , thirty-something year old hasbeens who will have to resort to the mixed results of the cougar lifestyle to temporarily satisfy their want for attention. They will be equally useless counterpart to their male peers

>pic somewhat related
>>
I'm 22 and my last relationship was 4 years ago.
I get by with casual sex every few months to feed the craving then go back to my ordinary life.

My last relationship was the worst I've ever had. She was mentally, and sometimes physically abusive. I feel like I still love her sometimes, which is fucking bizarre.

I keep telling myself I'll get a real girlfriend and be happy eventually. But, the years fly by and my opinion never changes. I enjoy coming home after work and not having to think about anyone's problems but my own.

I have a fucking great friend group who I spend 24/7 with most weeks.

I don't need a relationship, and I don't think I ever will.
Funny, when I was 16/17 I always said my only goal in life was to get married and have children.
>>
>>69997159
And BRD for MC attunement
Fuck I miss wow
>>
>>69996760
>The top 20% of men will never even come into contact with 80% of their females peers in their own city.
You're misinterpreting that.
What it means is that there is a 1 men to 5 women ratio for the top 20%.

5 women are chasing 1 guy at the top 20% range and the leftovers are distributed in an exponential curve for every 20% thereafter.

Even chubby girls are shooting for the mid-tier chads, and that's the point they're making.
>>
>>69995669
Just get younger woman than you.
>>
>>69996156
A boomer told me things were different when he was younger, because there was no AIDS.

>>69996690
Good housewives create something like $70k/yr in value or more for their family. Just because it doesn't show up on GDP doesn't mean it isn't valuable.
>>
>>69995793

>treats his brother and sisters with respect

so that'd rule out most of the "red pillers" today?
>>
>>69997083
>This is not how the world works
it is m8, when it comes to sex only a small number of men actually have sex regularly with different women. Most guys either get themselves stuck with some girl who is taking some dick on the side, or they just give up and become NEET.

It's one of those things most men don't want to admit to, but a small minority of men get most of the women
>>
>>69996625
At least I'm not the only one...
>>
>>69996760
>it's mathematically impossible for a man to have sex 4x more than the average number of women or that the number of men doing so could be as much as 20% of the population, where 60% have an average amount of sex and another 20% have sex at one quarter the average or none at all
I don't know, anon. That sounds pretty fucking sound to me.
>>
>>69997437
Jesus fucking christ. See >>69997083
>>
>>69994760
>women will admit in private being a slut makes them feel like absolute dogshit
Only between cocks, Anon. As soon as they get Ahmed's next load on her face all the shame about being a slut washes away.
>>
>>69997609
I don't have that problem.
I'm married already.
>>
>>69997557
Everyone is having sex regularly. Yes only some guys can fuck when ever or who ever they want but they arent fucking 80% of women they are fucking the top 20% of women.
>>
>>69997282
Oh please, government work pays less than in the private sector and have less room for slacking since literary everything you do that isn't classified is open for literary any citizen to view and evaluate. Government workers also tend to have shittier labour union agreements since a lot of the works they do are considered vital to the society and as such they're by law not allowed to go on strike. The only positive thing that's good about it is that it's fairly hard to get fired due to the employer most of the times have to try to reassign you before firing you.

This is why, if you compare the fields whereas there's private and public workers, you'll find an over-representation of older males in the public sector, since men favour security due to an inherent urge to take care of their families even if it's on their own expense, while women can suck cock all the way to the top in the private sector because YOLO LOL.
>>
>>69997591
Of course it does this philosophy is like catnip for loser.
>>
>>69997739

probably hard for a man to understand since you're programmed to want to spread your seed as widely as possible but casual sex triggers the "you've failed to keep a provider and are probably going to fucking starve" instinct in women, why all porn stars regret it
>>
>>69996916
>Atomic Family model remain unalterable during centuries for one reason, because the model works
Shitty translator aside, the nuclear family is named after the time it became the norm during, after the development of nuclear technology. It isn't a century old and it won't ever be.
>>
>>69989923
Who needs women when u have memes like Trump Effect?
>>
>>69989923
If you stick women on a desert island, they die cold and starving. Their capacity to build for themselves is tremendously limited compared to men, who build civilization when given the opportunity.

They can't check out of society and go solo like men. We're talking about a gender that literally gets oppressed when you leave them alone.
>>
>>69997782
>Everyone is having sex regularly.
judging by western birthrates and the amount of men dropping out I'd say you're incorrect

>but they arent fucking 80% of women they are fucking the top 20% of women.
No, those guys marry wife up the top girls, the rest are just pump and dump girls.
>>
>>69996627
Women are more mentally inestable, this is a fact, not an opinion.
>>
>>69990205
Cosy desk jobs are fucking shit. You'll slowly feel your brain turning into rot. It's not mentally or physically healthy to be in that environment.
>>
>>69997850
>but casual sex triggers the "you've failed to keep a provider and are probably going to fucking starve" instinct in women
to ignore women just sleep around even more, because in the actual moment they love being sluts, it's after when they are lonely they feel the guilt.

So they slut it up none stop till they are old, their fertility and looks are gone and it's too late for them.

In a way i think it is just natural selection taking care of shitty and impulsive women.
>>
>>69996916
>Atomic Family model remain unalterable during centuries for one reason, because the model works.
>Only western countries are on suicide watch trying to change it.

Spain, do you actually think that the atomic family model existed in dominant numbers prior to WWII? Because it didn't. That's why it's called the "Atomic" family; it's nuclear-era (as well as being smaller than what was historically the norm).

The great idiocy of every generation is thinking that things were always the way they were when they were kids.

Nor are western countries on suicide watch "trying to change" the atomic family. The atomic family is changing not out of intent, but out of REACTION to a changing world. The only question is, what's the best way to adapt?

Personally, I'm going to try my hand at a soft harem of women in a semi self-sustaining farmstead.
>>
>>69997854
The nuclear family was so named because members of that family encircle the family until like atoms orbit a nucleus. Each separate but held together by a central point of attraction and community.
>>
>>69996760
>it is impossible for one man to meet four women

Okay, champ.
>>
The mainstream media has been pushing fag marriage on us for the last 15 years, and then "rape culture" where you're considered a sleaze for even looking at a woman the wrong way...

And now they're surprised that less men are pursuing relationships with women?

I don't get it, what the hell do these liberals even want?
>>
>>69997854
Before the nuclear family we had "extended family", which is still monogamous, but under which more than two generations live under the same roof ie. your grandparents live with you or close to you. This was the family model for the past 1000+ years and arguable it was superior to the "nuclear family" because elderly folks didn't just get dumped in a retirement home.

Yes, nuclear family is a fairly new concept, but monogamy is a tried and tested practice that leads to stable and prosperous societies.
>>
File: bring back.jpg (76 KB, 600x935) Image search: [Google]
bring back.jpg
76 KB, 600x935
>>69997854
> It isn't a century old and it won't ever be.

Is the burger education really that shitty?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_European_marriage_pattern
>>
>>69990374
I'm 23 years old and finally cutting off vidya. I might as well step up my shitposting skills because vidyas doing nothing for me anymore
>>
>>69989923
Because women get nothing out of it.
>>
>>69997398
The problem is they wont be childless, they have artificial insemination and welfare now to raise their abominations. Western society will colapse.
>>
>>69997975
>judging by western birthrates

We have birth control moron. You take a shot once every couple months and you don't get pregnant

>No, those guys marry wife up the top girls, the rest are just pump and dump girls.

Bitterness. an 8/10 dude is not going fucking 123 4's 5's or 6's.
>>
>>69998061
Nah. The emotional rollercoaster is a whole different ballpark then men's depression, antisocial disorder, agoraphobia, social anxiety, etc.
>>
>>69998209
it was both a clever descriptor of the style of family AND synchronous with the nuclear era, actually.
>>
>>69996876
>you just don't know about the underground sex scene
m8 the women you have locked in your sex dungeon doesn't count
>>
>>69998209
Just... no.
>>
>>69998261
Shitposting is a step back from vidya, not forward.
>>
>>69998214
90% of men have over 4 sexual partners
>>
>>69997398
Also, they may get sperm from gifted guys from sperm banks, and there is nothing worse than being raised by a retarded single mom and being completely detached intelectually and emotionally from her.
>>
File: 1435632358647.jpg (112 KB, 786x514) Image search: [Google]
1435632358647.jpg
112 KB, 786x514
>>69995793
> Baby boomers in between these two groups
>>
File: hurfdurf.png (58 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
hurfdurf.png
58 KB, 255x255
>>69997854
>the nuclear family is named after the time it became the norm during, after the development of nuclear technology.

Why do I get the feeling you aren't trolling?
>>
>>69990386
>Women are inherently more valuable than men.

Women never invented anything, never discovered anything, never risked their life for anything.

Yep, lots more valuable.
>>
>>69997854
Yeah, Nuclear family, my bad, but no, In the past divorce almost dosn't exist, even today it's rare in some countries like Islamic ones.
The term nuclear family maybe comes from XX century, but that was the classic family model, no single parent family, no faggot family, ect...
>>
>>69989923
Because we are living in a society that favours women at the expense of men, which makes the smarter males give up on them completly as a safety measure to not get fucked in a divorce settlement after his "loving wife" decides she is sick of his face and takes him to the cleaners.

Marriage is simply a bad deal for men right now since no matter what you do you gonna get fucked because courtrooms will favour women on this kind of settlement in a very misandric way.
>>
>>69998437
>never risked their life
until quite recently childbirth had an insane lethality rate
>>
>>69998318
They have anorexia and many other mental issues that men never have, due to their hormones and so on.
>>
>>69998296
>We have birth control moron.
you insult like a woman

>Bitterness. an 8/10 dude is not going fucking 123 4's 5's or 6's.
I've been told I am an 8/10 and I've slept with some pretty ugly girls, as low as 3/10

That's what's happening, we're seeing a subtle return to polygamy where the top guys have 5-6 girls he calls up for sex whenever he wants while the omegas just give up and walk away. People don't want to admit it but many women, especially the ugly ones would rather share a man they're attracted to rather than date a loser.
>>
>>69998261
I'm 30 now and I'll occasionally pick up a new installment of a familiar title and play it for a few weeks out of a year.

If you're going to take up shitposting, at least figure out the quickest ways to crash course redpills.

We've got way too many people here who genuinely believe that the notion of picking "left" or "right" wing isn't that line in the sand that keeps perpetuating the problems that they expect government to solve.
>>
>>69998594
Until quite recently we didn't have contraceptives.
>>
>>69996628
Sounds comfy. What do you do for a living?
>>
>>69998619
True. But whatever they have it doesn't hinder them mantaining a good social image and life.
>>
>>69998437
isn't that PROOF that women are more valuable? They don't have to invent, discover, or risk their life precisely because they already have value (for their ability to bear children).

Men, on the other hand, have a net negative social value, and must contribute something in order to have social standing.
>>
>>69998633
>I've been told I am an 8/10 and I've slept with some pretty ugly girls, as low as 3/10
If you don't have standars that's your fault, I don't gonna fuck an ugly landwhale bitch m8
>>
>Current fucking Year
>People still fall for the 3D meme
>People still haven't embraced the superiority of 2D
>People still haven't made advances into create a perfect virtual world
OBITO IS TRULY THE HERO OF OUR GENERATION
HE WAS THE COOLEST GUY
>>
>>69998748
women can't survive without men, they both equally important
>>
In all seriousness, how is a woman going to compete with Football Manager?

They can't.
>>
>>69989923
Women have an easy life.
>>
>>69998780
sure, but it doesn't change the fact ugly girls still expect good looking men and refuse the betas
>>
>>69998694
Yeah, and? I thought we were wallowing on the past.
Women now that they have the opportunity to devote themselves to scientific fields make important discoveries every day. But unless you are a biologist you don't give a fuck about uncovering the comformation of a specific protein.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>69998748
Women have more "value" because they is what our instincts tell us. A tribe with 1 woman and 30 men cannot survive but a tribe with 30 women and 1 man will do fine.
>>
File: saddam_kebab_101187885.jpg (17 KB, 245x298) Image search: [Google]
saddam_kebab_101187885.jpg
17 KB, 245x298
>>69998716
Swedish cuisine chef
>>
>>69998234
They dont think in the long term, the feminist liberals are women who are fighting to be sluts which influences the younger women to follow their footsteps. The funny thing is that the feminists who worked hard are the ones too late to enjoy their youth and feminism.

Liberal males think that by doing this, they'll be the ones to enjoy the free women having sex without knowing that women won't have sex with them because they're pathetic.
>>
>>69998087
Speak for yourself chump, I have a cozy desk job that pays 60k a year and I love it. It's like 8 hours of work a year so I can spend the other 32 hours shitposting on 4chan which is what I do at home anyways.
>>
>>69998594
>until quite recently childbirth had an insane lethality rate

No, thats not true.

In England 1700 to 1750. 1000 births had only a 10.5 death rate.

1750 to 1800 7.5 deaths
1700 to 1850 5 deaths

If what you said were true, why have our populations increased so rapidly?
>>
Fat ladys
Feminists
Shy girls

The problem is that they need only get one man for 20 min. and they breed.
>>
>>69989979
>80/20 rule
Aka you're too lazy to improve your social skills
>>
>>69992989
>Even if a woman is dying inside, she'll still try to maintain an image of competence.
Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>69989992

This. I always say to girls, are u afraid of dying alone with 20 cats?
>>
GET SOON fellow neets
>>
>>69998965
Because first childbirth is the most dangerous for all animals. The women who survived were able to make 5-6 follow-up births.
>>
>>69989923
those would be called tumblrinas, or feminists.
>>
>>69998813
you're fundamentally deluded, sorry. Yes, in a broad social sense, you need a few men to produce sperm. But the vast majority of men are (unfortunately for us) utterly replaceable. That's why societies send off all the men to go to war and die, to take the dangerous/deadly jobs, to starve and die on the streets as homeless. Women have their own problems, but they are a higher class of citizen than men are on a fundamental level.

This is also why feminism is broadly accepted in society and men's rights is seen as a silly, contemptuous thing.

This isn't even arguably a bad thing (although it sucks for men)

>>69998891
it's not instincts so much as it is sexual economics.
>>
File: huts.png (343 KB, 855x319) Image search: [Google]
huts.png
343 KB, 855x319
>>69998891

fuck me, imagine being stuck with 30 women on an island. I would neet the shit out of a cave desu la

have a free meme btw
>>
>>69989923
Because all men are naturally losers, we the woman's rules the world now
>>
>>69998869
Kek, no, they don't, that's called delusional and underage.
No 10/10 male gonna fuck a 2/10 female, unlest she have some ulterior value, like money or something.
>>
>>69999054
>cats
>not dogs
I wonder, do they also need an illusion of resentment.
>>
File: 1436543447714.gif (1 MB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
1436543447714.gif
1 MB, 300x150
>>69994653
/thread
>>
>>69998748
>isn't that PROOF that women are more valuable?

Not really. Its proof that men like vagina. Its the single thing they have that is of value, as a lot of older women realise once they hit the wall.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRp3A3o8Nmk

>there's no incentive to be a man in 2016
>"SO WHAT, JUST GROW UP PUNK!"
>>
>>69999153
>But the vast majority of men are (unfortunately for us) utterly replaceable.
so are women, you're being illogical

In fact men are more valuable long term because they can be strong and fertile into their 60s, women over the age of 35 are essentially parasites to society
>>
>>69991157
very underrated. well done down under
>>
>>69998248
>there is a centuries old battle between the elites and the people where the elites seek to shrink the size of the family and the people are probably unaware of how this is even hurting them
I can't imagine why I was never taught that.
>>
>>69997526
>70k?

did you pull that out of your ass?
>>
>>69998870
>Yeah, and?
And people are gonna fuck and have kids. It doesn't matter if it used to involve risk. We're all here right? That means your mom had a dick inside her at one point in her life.
>>
>>69999182
>Kek, no, they don't
you don't interact with women much then
>>
>>69999307

>women aged 35+ are worthless
i hope you enjoy your new life as a nurse
>>
>>69992664
Tibalism=/=collectivism

Collectivism has never been a more popular idea in western society than it is today, your typical berniefag is a hardcore collectivist.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.