[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ defend Putin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: putinmerkel.jpg (35 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
putinmerkel.jpg
35 KB, 620x372
"Together, Russia and the Assad regime are deliberately weaponising migration in an attempt to overwhelm European structures and break European resolve," Gen Breedlove- NATO chief

"Putin’s aim is to foster the EU’s disintegration, and the best way to do so is to flood Europe with Syrian refugees."
-George Soros

" “He [Mr Putin] wants to exacerbate the refugee crisis and use it as a weapon to divide the transatlantic alliance and undermine the European project,” - John McCain , Us Senator

Putin is covertly funding extremist nationalist groups and networks with Russian money to undermine Merkel and other pro-EU leaders
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/05/russia-refugee-germany-angela-merkel-migration-vladimir-putin
>>
>>69989136
>NATO chief
>George Soros
>McKike
wew lad
>>
File: 1453721750366.jpg (62 KB, 680x476) Image search: [Google]
1453721750366.jpg
62 KB, 680x476
>George Soros
>>
Sounds like a great plan, to be honest. Europe is full of communist scum, so they can enjoy the fruits of their ideology.

Maybe next time they'll learn to keep their fucking nose clean and not get involved in proxy wars over natural gas. They've had plenty of opportunities to migrate to alternative fuels to whatever extent necessary to drive a harder bargain with Russia. If they failed, they failed. The end.
>>
>>69989136

In case this is not trolling which I doubt, Putin is doing very little to cause migrants/refugees to flee to Europe. Him entering Syria may have caused a small spike but 95% of it has been caused by the actions of the US and western Europe
>>
>Putin’s aim is to foster the EU’s disintegration, and the best way to do so is to flood Europe with Syrian refugees
>George Soros
>George "fuck having borders and shit" Soros

Also, who are they trying to fool? This shitkin crisis was well underway before Russia intervened.

Jesus Christ, beware the creeping kike indeed.
>>
>>69989205
WEW LAD is a fucking understatement. This is complete fuckary.
>>
Cuz gayrope is the cancer and caliphate is the answer.
>>
>>69989136
>"Putin’s aim is to foster the EU’s disintegration, and the best way to do so is to flood Europe with Syrian refugees."
>George Soros
WTF?
>>
File: 1456232345742.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456232345742.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>>69989136
>Gen Breedlove- NATO chief
>George Soros
> John McCain
>>
>>69989594
You know, majority trust everything media tell them. And we know who owns media.
>>
Putin is as bad as the USA. You are better off not trusting any of them or their loyal allies.
>>
>>69989136
Even if it's not Putin is undeniable that the refugee crisis is having the effect of destibilizing Europe and destroying the EU
>>
>>69989136
This is just silly finger pointing. Both sides of the conflict are equally responsible for the Syrian conflict and starting the refugee crisis. It's true that Putin wants to see Europe broken up, which is why he lends support to euroskeptic nationalist parties in Western Europe, but 'weaponized' Fugees is bonkers
>>
>>69989136
>Soros
Why should I believe anything this kike says?

>undermine Merkel and other pro-EU leaders
I fail to see the problem here.
>>
Can someone verify this as being true and if it is.. Why?!?!!

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/196783/putin-to-european-jews-come-to-mother-russia
>>
File: 3i3evod[1].jpg (40 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
3i3evod[1].jpg
40 KB, 400x315
>Gen Breedlove- NATO chief
>George Soros
> John McCain
>>
>>69990704
Pretty sure he's trolling them.
>>
File: Junker Kalergi Prize.png (240 KB, 519x480) Image search: [Google]
Junker Kalergi Prize.png
240 KB, 519x480
>>69989136
>Reposting standard jewish lies against based putin.

ouch lad.

>Putin is covertly funding extremist nationalist groups and networks with Russian money to undermine Merkel and other pro-EU leaders
>http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/05/russia-refugee-germany-angela-merkel-migration-vladimir-putin

I hope that is not a lie though. Can Putin possibly be more awesome than to try to save Europe?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.