[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does she trigger white males so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 467i.jpg (42 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
467i.jpg
42 KB, 992x558
Why does she trigger white males so much?
>>
File: .jpg (4 KB, 210x194) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
4 KB, 210x194
>>69989022
she is what every man hopes he won't end up with
>>
>>69989022
She says stupid shit and does evil things.
>>
File: clinton.png (59 KB, 570x400) Image search: [Google]
clinton.png
59 KB, 570x400
>>
>>69989022
Is there anything about her which strikes you as "the friendly sort"?

Like, is this the kind of person you'd invite to your house for dinner?
>>
>>69989127
Bernie says the exact same shit but he doesn't get people as mad.
>>
>>69989022
a white male created her and fed/clothed/raised her.
>>
Because she's desperate as fuck and it's detestable and pathetic.
>>
>>69989315
he is just a crazy old man howling at the moon and will never be president
>>
>>69989022

Cause white males don't like criminals.
>>
>>69989617
Not convinced. Trumpfags keep saying how they would still support Trump even if he shot someone.
>>
A white woman that hates white males is mentally ill.
>>
>>69989686

Ayyyy... shooting one person isn't that bad. Go watch this. Hilary has killed way more than one person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDbCwFm1Cmo
>>
>>69989127
>Let me be clear: Donald Trump may have hateful rhetoric against Muslims, but I have no desire to copulate with him.
>>
>>69989686
>Shooting someone in self defense is a crime

Weed addled youths.
>>
http://bpdfamily.com/bpdresources/nk_a103.htm

Borderline personality disorder is often a devastating mental condition, both for the people ... They're typically full of self-hate and self-disgust.
>>
>>69989022
dahahah FUGGEN DROLLED!!!!

i knew id was an eggo jamber bud i bosted id anyway
>>
>>69989022
Because it's obvious she's a psycopath.

Bernie seems to genuinely believe what he's saying. I think he actually, apart from the power hunger want to help people.

Hillary is only in it for hillary and nothing else. If saying "I want to flay muslims alive and make their families wear the skin" had won her presidency, she would not only have said it but done it as well.

That is why I hate hillary; she's a psycopathic bitch with no care in the world except herself and her already bloated ego.
>>
>>69990435

If you are voting for Hilary, you are voting for another Bill Clinton+Obama. Not to mention her dishonest and manipulative streak.

If you vote for her, I sincerely hope you like being cucked
>>
>>69989315
Thing is when bernie says it, he believes it. He is wrong, but he believes it. Hillary doesn't believe anything but getting more power for herself.
>>
File: hillary-clinton-quote.jpg (58 KB, 960x399) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-quote.jpg
58 KB, 960x399
>>69989022

She's a power hungry sociopath who will do ANYTHING to be president.

I mean, you can dislike Bernie, you can dislike Trump but they are both true to themself, this woman would be pro-anything if it could guarantee her to be POTUS.

She is a psycho-version of Merkel.
>>
>>69991103
Not convinced. Trump has flip flopped on every issue that's imaginable and people still support him.
>>
Shes got that overbearing mother thing going on while being a vindictive, hateful, power hungry sociopath.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.