[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me what is wrong with racemixing, /pol/. It's something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: mixe.jpg (189 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
mixe.jpg
189 KB, 500x334
Tell me what is wrong with racemixing, /pol/. It's something I often see talked about in a very negative way here.

I don't see what is wrong with it. Only problem is that we don't mix enough with, for example, refugees. I mean let's be real here; if every european aimed to have a foreign partner, and have children with her (or him) in a couple of generations they will have been assimilated into the people. Everyone will be at least half of whatever country they are in and let's be real here, there ARE more europeans than immigrants so european heritage WILL be dominant.

Same in america; if white american males aimed to have a black partner, and every black man has a white woman, they will go extinct. The american population is 13% black and 60-70% white, so there are not nearly enough blacks to make the population even half white; if anything they will just be a trace in a couple of generations and guess what, NO NIGGERS LEFT IN AMERICA. Hispanics may be harder to deal with, but many of them are mostly white or part white so that would work out too in the end.

So are there any real arguments against this?
>>
File: bait.jpg (40 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
40 KB, 699x637
This is bait, son.

The reasons why I don't want to mix with someone that's outside of my ethnicity is to be able to preserve the traits and characteristics of our people as well as our cultural heritage.

I'm an Assyrian living in Sweden and I would never mix with a Swedish girl. Had my fair share of them and my stomach cannot handle liberal retards.

SD 2018!
>>
>>69988953

That would only work in the best case scenario.
Where do you think the black men go to when they've gotten a white girl pregnant? Back to the ghettos to fuck black women and getting them pregnant too.

Also, would you want to be the one to have a baby that looks adopted because it doesn't look anything like you?
>>
outbreeding depression which leads to a host of medical issues

basically the polar opposite of fucking your sister
>>
>>69989467
medical issues like...?

So far the only problems I have seen are SOCIAL problems, about "half breeds" not feeling like they are part of the community. If, for example in Sweden we raise these half breeds in a swedish culture, make it feel like they are part of that culture we can prevent such problems.
>>
>>69988953
There is nothing wrong with racemixing. I am of mixed race. I don't have any medical conditions that are attributed to being of mixed racial heritage. I don't have depression. I don't have an identity issue. Worst thing about my life is my allergies flare up in the spring.
>>
>>69990647
Well, allergies are common among non mixed people too.

I have two sisters who have children of mixed race, none of their children have any medical conditions either.

The "medical condition" meme is just a way for racists to justify their hate
>>
>>69988953
Besides destroying your gene pool until the end of time, nothing.
>>
> sweden
>>
>>69990647
Yeah but your american so that counts as having a sub 90 iq anyway coz yall have breed niggas
>>
>>69988953
Our particular genetic make and culture are the result of thousands of years of honing. Hundreds of thousands of people have died, either in wars, natural disasters or accidents, so that I can be the person I am.

That is worth preserving. It's not something you just toss away.

Race mixing is fine on an individual level, but on a grand scale it's like tearing down the medieval old town in the heart of your city to replace it with Turkish skyscrapers.
>>
>>69988953
Lets be real then:

Many of the immigrants are downright undesirable as mates or have uncompromising views. For instance, if a grill wants to date a guy she has standards regarding:
- Income
- Personality
- Social status
- His personal beliefs

If his beliefs, for sake of argument, are "SHARIA 4 ALL AND MUSLIM DOMINANCE" then most will find him undateable which means he's not going to be eligable for mixing which means his dating pool is with females who find this acceptable. Most likely these are women from the same culture. This breeds their culture in parallell to the dominant one.

If people are not swayed by such "deal-breakers" and aim to date other races for the sake of it, then they're not imposing their own culture and simply caving to theirs which leads to mixed race, but their culture could very well end up being dominant.
>>
>>69991952
But the children will grow up in our cultures. In the end they will not have foreign values.

Compare it to the little arab and turk girls who refuse to wear hijab because they have grown up in the west where they are free not to, and because wearing it would be considered a sort of stigma.

It could also be fixed by banning certain things like the french did.
>>
>>69992331
>But the children will grow up in our cultures. In the end they will not have foreign values.
You have no way of enforcing this. I mean this is rich coming from sweden.

What do you do about people who of their own free will choose to live in their own little communities with zero interaction with the rest of sweden while being enabled to do so by generous welfare programs? Their culture will grow while insulated from outside forces.
>>
>>69992297
How would their culture end up being dominant?

They are not one big culture that comes here. For example somalian culture is VASTLY different from syrian culture.

Saying "their" culture would be dominant is the same as saying "oh but swedish and bulgarian culture is the same thing, what is the difference".

These children will, as I stated before, grow up in european cultures.
>>
>>69992479
It should be painfully obvious to you, that growing up in a "european culture" is not a guarantee that people will accept european values, as evident by numerous ghettos and no-go zones in sweden.
>>
Nothing wrong with it. /pol/ just hates when in their eyes inferior subhumans get white girls while they are still virgins.

There is this half black guy in my town,grew up here speaks Slovakian he is very liked by local people he has white gf. He is better guy than lot of white people i know
>>
>>69991888
Last time I was tested I had a 124 IQ. It's certainly not genius but it's still above average.
>>
>>69992995
Iz dat becuz u be siantic n archaticz like fo real nigga?
>>
Because Niggers.
>>
>>69988953

i thought this was some type of Michelle obama ruse from the thumbnail.
>>
>>69992479
>>69992663
Nothing to say? I actually did wanna hear a counter if you had one.

The thing is, you have to come to terms with the fact that you cannot simply let vast amounts of immigrants live in peace. If they don't want to assimilate to western values, you honestly have to force them or throw them out. Nobody has the balls to do this instead they just talk about how the "intergration is handled poorly." In practice integration means eliminating the regressive beliefs they have brought with them from the areas they ran from.
>>
>>69992663
Is it a guarantee? Of course not, maybe there will be small "cliques" of people who don't accept it.

But having at least one european parent, growing up in a european culture, going to a european school, watching european television will make them like us and not like "them".

>>69993653
Was talking to my sister over the phone. It may amuse you that she actually has a kid with a black guy.
>>
>>69993874
>But having at least one european parent, growing up in a european culture, going to a european school, watching european television will make them like us and not like "them".
I tried to illustrate how it comes down to individual people making their own decisions.
Are western women / men going to go along with having kids with someone who doesn't even like western values or culture? Someone who will insist on teaching islam to their kid? And if they insist on that, then that is spreading their culture. You can't force them to go along with whatever their "white fucktoy" thinks is right.

I mean, you have a situation, where people who have western ancestors, who have grown up in the west, have a western education, are not poor, but white middle class, and they despite all that decide to go to the middle east and fight for ISIS? That has happened. Now if you have a foreign background, worship islam, learn about all the "bad things the west has done" from your western education, then suddenly they have a huge reason to identify with the "oppressed muslims of ISIS". Having one parent is not going to help lots.

>growing up in a european culture,
In france you have a ton of muslims who have grown up in a european culture and still support ISIS, the attacks on charlie hebdo and thinks suicide bombings can be justified. It's not automatic.

>going to a european school, watching european television will make them like us and not like "them".
At the same time, they're reading the Qur'an. they're learning about all the bad things the west has done, they're being reached out to by radicalizers and have access to whatever information they want through the internet. There is no reason that european culture and values will take root in them because they are superior or something like that. If that was the case then the whole world would be westernized, but they're not.
>>
>>69988953
>everytime same thread
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU SVEN
>>
>>69994776
>Having one parent is not going to help lots

The children are not at home with their parents 24/7. We still have mandatory school, we can enforce hijab bans like france, and not only that but entertainment teaches them our culture and values as well.

These people will also have western ancestors (from one parents side). Worried about the other parent? See my previous point about them being surrounded by western values and culture, and how they can't deny their half western heritage no matter what.

>France
The french didn't mix, which was one of the main problems. If they had mixed with them, instilled european values on the children they would have no problems.

>At the same time, they are reading the qu'ran
Not every muslim who comes here will make their kid read the qu'ran if mixed, but the other things will be unavoidable for them in western society. There is no way for them to miss it.
>>
>>69995276
You are over-estimating the ability of entertainment to instil our values in others. Is transformers going to teach you about the value of Freedom of speech? What about secularism? Is an iPhone and angry birds going to teach you tolerance?

I would give you some credit if you had the guts to suggest that you actively suppress values which lead to conflict like anti-secularism, islamism, racism while encouraging interbreeding but you're not doing it. You're just blaming swedes for not bending over enough.
>>
>>69995855
No, transformers is not going to instill any specific cultural values, but on the other hand in the "entertainment" sector there is more than that. I grew up with swedish stories, old folklore and legends, tv shows based on them.

Even in schools swedish traditions are enforced. Teaching children about our traditions from a young age, making events for these children.

If we in society treat these mixed children just like we treat "whole" european children they will have our values and culture even if ahmed at home reads the qu'ran to them. Don't forget that these children will have one parent with european culture AND all of society raising them with it.

Suppressing values won't work. This is a modern world where word travels fast, where you can get information just by typing with your phone. What we can do is make sure these children adopt swedish culture by actively promoting it.
>>
>>69996486
>What we can do is make sure these children adopt swedish culture by actively promoting it.
But you're not. You (not you specifically, but sweden) is promoting multiculturalism. Encouraging people to keep their own culture and values.

You're focusing way too much on "lol interbreeding will fix errything" while forgetting the problem at hand:

What are you going to do about no-go zones and ghettos? Places where the dominant culture is NOT swedish?

Just send in white people to go and marry them? What if they simply don't want to?

How are you going to force Ida to marry Mohammed and then force Mohammed to accept Ida's views on tolerance and religion?
>>
File: 1459477278648.jpg (97 KB, 1000x739) Image search: [Google]
1459477278648.jpg
97 KB, 1000x739
oh yes
>>
>>69996924
>shaving your gorilla and letting it sleep on your bed
Do people do this? I usually keep my gorilla in the living room and don't shave it, sure it sheds a lot, but I taught it how to use the vacuum cleaner.
>>
>>69996862
No, would not force anyone, we would heavily promote it. And I didn't say this was something that would be done overnight, and it was not the point of the thread. Those ghettos grew from negligence and us not doing it from start rather than them being inherently bad.

The point of the thread was "what is wrong with racemixing". The reason for this question was because it is always portrayed in a negative light here without any real reason.

As for what could be done with the no go zones, well, there are few of those i assure you; memeing has gotten the upper hand here and it is not as common or bad as portrayed.
>>
The one thing I would expect and would certainly feel entitled to from a woman is some loyalty. If I do things for her, that's the least she could give me. That's how I feel about our national situation. That large amounts of women are showing profound disloyalty and even taking the side of the enemy. I can forgive many transgressions, but disloyalty isn't one of them.
>>
>>69990647
Bring American is a state of mind.
>>
>>69997204
>No, would not force anyone, we would heavily promote it. And I didn't say this was something that would be done overnight, and it was not the point of the thread. Those ghettos grew from negligence and us not doing it from start rather than them being inherently bad.
Ok I get it. But if you're not forcing anyone, you can't stop anyone from making their own choices You can't stop failures where Ida accepts Mohammeds views.

I think culture is more important than race and swedens real failure has been not assimilating foreigners while simply tolerating their views and habits too much. I mean, the simple thing to do if you're from Somalia coming to sweden is just to settle in "little mogadishu" where everyone knows the language, you don't have to learn swedish etc.

Even while heavily promoted, who is gonna wanna marry someone who doesn't understand swedish, has no job, probably has very regressive views about women and might even hate the west?

As for race mixing. Not much wrong inherently I think. But to play doubles advocate, if you assume that the failures of blacks and sand people are in part genetic, the fear is that you're ruining what made Sweden great in the first place.
>>
>>69997142

SHut up you gypsy fuck.
>>
>>69997142
kek
>>
>>69988953
If you honestly believe that nigger genes are worth breeding with then you are beyond saving.
>>
>>69998104
>>>/an/
>>
>>69997142
Top kek
>>
File: race-mix fallacies.png (186 KB, 1260x2168) Image search: [Google]
race-mix fallacies.png
186 KB, 1260x2168
>>69988953
>So are there any real arguments against this?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 492x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 492x557
>>69996924
Any more?
>>
>>69990647
What is it with every american having allergies?
>>
File: tired_bait.png (552 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tired_bait.png
552 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>69988953
>sweden
>>
File: 1454008333933.jpg (145 KB, 595x680) Image search: [Google]
1454008333933.jpg
145 KB, 595x680
>>69988953
if you have a delicious vanillia ice cream and you mix it with a scoop of dog shit would you eat it?
>>
>>69996924
There is something about that lash dark skin that triggers something primal in me. As if i'm being commanded by nature its self to fuck the living shit out that nigress.
>>
A fucking Swede
>>
>>69988953
Race mixing is a good thing, mixed race is humanities future
>>
>>69999540

So are you saying Africa has no future? Because they don't race mix much on that continent. You are racist!
>>
>>69992297
exactly, race mixing and interracial cucking is just a meme designed to make insecure men angry

it doesn't really happen because (a fuckload of) women want status and power in a man.

now, that isn't to say that it wouldn't be common in a country where all races are economically and socially equal
>>
>>69999470

It's beautiful, that's why. It's god's creation.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.