[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A new Tumblr page apparently endorsed by the Mayor of London
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Whitemale.jpg (265 KB, 1248x1375) Image search: [Google]
Whitemale.jpg
265 KB, 1248x1375
A new Tumblr page apparently endorsed by the Mayor of London and the Met Police.

Apparently you might do time for looking at a woman on the underground, they leave you in no doubt as to who they think the offenders are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUevV_Nsmzs

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/apr/04/transport-for-london-found-way-to-stop-you-being-groped-on-tube#comment-71856357
>>
Hey Britbro, what's up with the moral police in Britain? I see many stories lately (such as the Glasgow police Twitter account).

Is it really that bad or are they highlighting shitstories?
>>
>>69987378
Now and then their low level war against white males erupts onto the surface.
>>
>>69987378
No it's all true, we live in a police state. everyday life is full of double think and cognitive dissonance.
>>
I KEEP PINCHING MYSELF
BUT I JUST CANT WAKE UP
CAAAAAAANT WAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUP
>>
>>69987284
of course its the britbongs again
i am not even surprised anymore
cannotwakeup.png
>>
>>69987807
>I KEEP PINCHING MYSELF
The correct format is

>pinched by Muslim
>on 4chan /pol/
>04/05/16(Tue)07:26:12
You will be contacted within 24 hours.
>>
Why is reporting crime a bad thing? I thought you nerds were pro law and order.

Is this /pol/'s famous cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>69988208
>Pinched by a white male
>In the City of Londonistan
>>
File: 1458655598341.jpg (60 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
1458655598341.jpg
60 KB, 991x902
>>69987284
that's the funniest thing i have seen all day

fucking kek
>>
>>69987712
>>69987635

Is it me or are Belgium and The Netherlands the only sane countries of Western Europe?

What the fuck
>>
Summoning Anglo poster
>>
>>69987284
>white male

I wonder hwhat percentage of sexual assaults are comitted by whites compared to nonwhites
>>
>>69988259
any other ethnic description would be racist

only "white male" would not be racist

I'm not even complaining, I legitimately get the logic even if it's fucked up
>>
>>69989549
Haha too true. I can picture the meeting where they came up with this poster and it got to the identity part and they all awkwardly looked at each other til someone said "groped by white male" and several breathed a sigh of relief
>>
>>69988792
>belgium
>sane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dljdqmdTFqs
>>
>>69989966
>New York
>Boston
>San Bernardino
>Monthly school shooting

Shut up faggot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.