[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are americans so afraid of confrontation? https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14
File: americant.png (951 KB, 854x539) Image search: [Google]
americant.png
951 KB, 854x539
Why are americans so afraid of confrontation?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2mtDU_B-fA
>>
>>69986845
that asshole found himself a nice passive beta hipster in skinny jeans to fuck with.

> Y R Burgers so afraid of confrontation?
2 burgerclaps, one trying to start shit, the other shitting himself and groveling

at best, with this video as your sample size, you could say "why do 50% of americans act like pussies and 50% act like cunts?"

fucking finns, all that mongolian blood just never reaches your brains.
>>
>>69987801
It's a fucking old homeless dude, who already looks like he's ready to keel over from the wind and the beta faggot just puts his hands in his pocket and is afraid of even verbally attacking the old man.
Honestly, if you're over 20 years old and have never been in a proper fight you're either rich or a fucking little bitch who doesn't stand your ground when confronted.
>>
>>69986845
Signs is just a fuckin asshole man. Joey Boots should've been there to kick his ass
>>
>>69986845
Lel, the beta definitely rents out his girl to other men
>>
>>69988002
> derp derp derp.
> completely fails to argue against my point
> the asshole is homeless!!
so fucking what?
are bums supposed to be nice people now?
Protip: most bums are pricks
> beta hipster backs down from asshole bum
no shit sherlock.
thus in your entire sample, 50% of americans are cunts and 50% are pussies.
your thesis still fails.
> pointless gibbering about how "real men" get in fights and shit unless they are rich (teh fux???) or pussies
so rich people dont get into fisticuffs?
typical poorfag thinking
chads get into punchups all the fucking time, even the ones who got a new porsche for their 16th birthday.

seriously, just shut your mouth, every time you start talking i smell cat piss.

>>69988024
you act like i should know who this faggot is
is he some jewtube superstar bum?
does he have a shitload of twatter followers enjoying his critiques of various refrigerator boxes as domiciles?
why should i give a fuck who that cunt is?
he needs an ass whoopin, and so does the beta-cuck who's asian fatty "girlfriend" will be banging chad tonight because beta-boi demonstrated his utter worthlessness in the face of a beligerent skinny cunt half his size
>>
>>69988690
Stay mad, Byron
>>
>>69986845
I was thinking about what I would do in this guy's situation.

When you actually think about it, there's no point getting involved in a fist fight with a bum. He has nothing to lose, you have everything to lose. I mean this both in the physical and legal sense.

Reading the comments, it seems like a lot of people responding live in a fantasy world. You simply can't afford to get into a fist fight with every drug-addled, belligerent, homeless loser that you encounter. It's not a sustainable policy. You'll eventually lose a fight or get into a losing court case.
>>
File: 1299531654546.jpg (54 KB, 344x505) Image search: [Google]
1299531654546.jpg
54 KB, 344x505
>Scandinavian saying that other people are afraid of confrontation

that's just wrong on so many levels
>>
Check this

vote Trump
>>
>>69988955
> still hasnt supported his initial claims
> still hasnt refuted my assertions
> thesis still fails

stay salty and ineffective Timur
>>
>>69989049
> finn
> scandinavian
ha ha ha ha ha

fucking finns are oriental mongrels
>>
>>69989019
>a losing court case
You have the right to defend yourself here in muricaland. He can still attempt to sue you, but he would only have a case if you continued after the threat was neutralized.
Plus, hes homeless, so its unlikely he'll be able to afford a lawyer.
>>
>>69986845
Wow Asian women are so hot

wow those yellow fever threads were so true
>>
File: Apes talking politics.jpg (89 KB, 498x831) Image search: [Google]
Apes talking politics.jpg
89 KB, 498x831
>>69986845
Probably didn't wanna beat up a homeless dude. Wouldn't have stopped me from at least grounding him, personally, but to each his own.
>>
File: Picard facepalm 1.gif (4 MB, 459x352) Image search: [Google]
Picard facepalm 1.gif
4 MB, 459x352
>>69986845
>Why are americans so afraid of confrontation?

That bum would have gotten a beat down. I do not get this pussy ass generation. Fuck these millennials.
>>
yeah that crazy fuck would lose his teeth if he leaned in like that here

but I suppose being surrounded by more violent niggers and guns makes you a bit more cautious.
>>
>>69990423
>Even in the ideal situation where he sues you and loses, you would still incur court costs yourself. He, on the other hand, would probably end up with a public defender free of charge. So in the most ideal of situations (you win the fist fight, you win the court case) you still incur costs to yourself, both in terms of time wasted at court and the legal fees associated with it.

Don't get me wrong, there is a point at which every man must be willing to fight for his life. If a man is not willing to die for some cause then he is not a man, he is a woman. Personally, I'm just not convinced that fisticuffs with a bum is something I'm willing to put my life at risk for. Honestly there are better uses for it. I'm directing this comment towards those fantasy-world dwelling people in the youtube comments section in particular.
>>
>>69991218
Formatting error, I meant to quote >>69989019
>>
Suprise suprise the betas have ugly asian waifus
>>
>>69988002
intelligent people try to resolve conflicts with words, im 26 now and the only time i ever got into a fight was with some turkroaches when i was 11
>>
>>69991198
Guns are the main issue. If you aren't packing one, it's best to avoid confrontations, especially in stand-your-ground states where you're legally permitted to escalate a fistfight to a gunfight .
>>
>>69986845

In terms of people who lke to fight i would rank

1. Australians
2. UK
3. Americas

then the rest of us, this fag must just bea pussy, never know a native English speaker who isnt happy to throw punches
>>
F-Finland questions American confrontation?

Serious, reply...it varies by region and culture.

A surly New York Cityer is quite quick with the "fuck-offs".

Some southern redneck would be "fixin' to bust yer teeth out, boy."

Niggers are obvious.

Some beta Swedish male in Minneapolis...not much in the way of conflict resolution other than voiding his anal glands.
>>
>>69991499
>>>69988002
>intelligent people try to resolve conflicts with words
Tips fedora
>>
A girl beat the shit out of signs so.
>>
File: 1414224222426.jpg (7 KB, 186x250) Image search: [Google]
1414224222426.jpg
7 KB, 186x250
>>69986845
HAHAHAHA what a pussy.
Im fucking dying here. AMERICA - YES!
In russia we wouldn't even take that drunk hobo seriously - nor bf not a gf. Both would just laugh at him and move to other place or ridicule him.
While that girlfriend was just sitting here and the white cuck playing hero saying DONT TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND :(
In russia girlfriend would be a first one to say "what the fuck man. fuck off retard"

I bet this was his first fight ever in his life and his mommy was telling him that fighting is bad back in school days.
>>
>>69986845

I learned from a very young age that all you have to do is twist a guys arm if he reaches for you. I guarantee the moment he reached for my girlfriend he would have had his arm twisted behind his back and shoved upward until he cried.
>>
File: expert.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
expert.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
>>69986845
As a foreigner who has lived in the US for about a decade, let me share my (anecdotal) personal insights.
Mainstream Middle Class White Americans do their absolute best to avoid confrontation, and it is probably a good thing.
Mainstream Middle Class White Americans (MMWAs) obey the law, enjoy TV, pay their taxes, and try not to bother others. If faced with confrontation MMWAs do their best to avoid the situation, even doing things that look cowardly to foreigners.
When I lived in Scotland you might throw a few fists over a bartab if you were drunk. In Ireland a fistfight was a great way to relieve tension. French scream at each other for the lulz.
MMWAs avoid all of those.
If they CAN'T avoid those things they downplay it, deflect, and try to disengage.
Here is the important part - if they are forced to remain in the conflict at some point the MMWAs snap; they decide they are all in. They embrace conflict and take it to the next level.
Here's the thing - when an MMWA loses it, they don't want to punish you; they don't want to make you pay. No.
They want to fucking KILL YOU. You, your wife, your friends, your dog. They'll burn down your fucking house.
Some Americans, especially Lower Class White Americans (LCWA) know this and exploit it, pushing the 'confrontation' button enough to get some pocket change, or a seat on the bus, fully aware that if they act mad for no reason 90% of the time they get what they want.
But if they get another LCWA they'll get mocked. If they run into a MMWA who has been having a really bad time they might actually get murdered.
Once you live here a while, interact with Americans for a time and learn this, the mass shootings are not only understandable (in a remote sense) it is shocking they haven't realized they just need to get these guys some weed and a long weekend.
This video is a guy exploiting the first stage of the MMWA, that is all.
>>
>>69992316
>MMWAs
what is MMWA?
>>
>>69991690
So you're implying americans are somehow tougher than finns? We still have macho culture here and feminine males are looked down upon, even though you might argue against this since sweden is our neighbour (but so is russia). We also have compulsotory conscription which plays a big part in shaping young men.
>>
>>69992316
>23
American here, excuse Pepsi flag. Good post, thank you.
>>
>>69992505
>Mainstream Middle Class White Americans (MMWAs)
Third line down
>>
>>69992844
oh thanks. eyes just go through foreign text without nothing obvious stuff sometimes
>>
>>69986845
Why do fat dudes/bigger guys wear skinny jeans? Don't they know they look fucking bad? I think they look bad on everyone but girls but seriously. This guy looks fucking retarded. Doesn't he own a damn mirror? Nice muffin top you faggot ass hipster.
>>
>>69991499
this is actually true
all these faggots claiming "i would beat the shit out of him XDXD im so tough 6"7 300lbs" won't do shit in real life
i won 2nd in the open championship in bjj in israel last year and im a big guy yet i know that violence is used only as a last resort. even if you're right to beat someone up you might be the one having charges pressed against and your life ruined
>>
HOW CAN A SIGN EVICT A COUPLE FROM A APARK WHAT IS GOING ON CAN SOMEONE SAY WTF IS GOING I DONT WANT TO WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO AND DEFINITELY NOT WITH SOUND THANKS BYE

>only in america can a sign evict humans from a park
>>
There's ways to deal with it ofc and the guy is pretty beta. This is in Union Square in NYC. A bunch of homeless retards hang out there.
>>
>>69986845
WHY DOESNT ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO ME?

Life is so unfair.
>>
>>69986845
why are white men such betas? A hispanic or a nignog would've decked that bum 60 seconds in.
>>
>>69993247

You don't have a GF and the only bum that would talk to you is a smelly Abo that wants 2 bucks for the bus
>>
>>69992688
>So you're implying americans are somehow tougher than finns? We still have macho culture here and feminine males are looked down upon, even though you might argue against this since sweden is our neighbour (but so is russia). We also have compulsotory conscription which plays a big part in shaping young men.

You Finniggers don't make eye contact with eachother.

I saw a 60 Minutes episode about you people.

It was even more autistic than my Swedish side of the family.
>>
>>69993128
If you compete in fighting sports it's even worse. Judges treat your fists as weapons reaulting higher sentence.
>>
>>69992688
>macho culture

top kek, Finns shudder when you come within a 5 meter radius of them
>>
Good ol' mericans...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upXyofM4ecw
>>
>>69992036
By all honesty man, I think if he reached for my gf like that she'll probably put him to sleep before I even attempt to intervene.

I've taught her a few things (done some boxing and mt in the past) and her 1-2 combo's not that bad for a girl.
>>
>>69993455
One of the intimidation tools that you use here is direct eye contact. If the other person stops the starewar, he loses and there isn't a fight. But if both stare each other long enough there will be a fight. It does sound autistic, and most of the things we do here are autistic, but none of that matters since you will always have people who want a fight autistic or not.

You can keep mouthing all you want from your suburban home your parents own and you live in, but white americans are turning more and more sissier.
>>
>>69993585
>>69993585 good pointa few years back someone attempted to mug a martial artist here in israel, the artist beat him up and in the end the mugger didn't go to jail but the poor guy did (his fists were a weapon)its ridiculous
>>
>>69988002

I've been in real fights to defend myself from mentalists trying to kill me but there's really no reason to fight some hobo getting mad in broad daylight, it's risking legal trouble and them pulling a weapon or whatever just to seem hard.
>>
>>69993884
>One of the intimidation tools that you use here is direct eye contact. If the other person stops the starewar, he loses and there isn't a fight. But if both stare each other long enough there will be a fight. It does sound autistic, and most of the things we do here are autistic, but none of that matters since you will always have people who want a fight autistic or not.
>You can keep mouthing all you want from your suburban home your parents own and you live in, but white americans are turning more and more sissier.

I think I just lost your stare war.

:(

I'll go now.
>>
>>69986845

Americans = nu-males
>>
>>69986845
>Why are americans so afraid of confrontation?

Christian pacifism infects the entire nation. Our great people once had a warrior spirit but over the centuries of Christian pacifism, we are now weak and afraid of hurting our enemies instead of loving them.
>>
I wouldve gotten the GF to try and hit back and provoke the homeless guy to try something with her, then watch the white knights swarm in and fuck him up for me.
>>
>>69994029
Arigatou *sheaths katana*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc
>>
File: tango.jpg (38 KB, 462x555) Image search: [Google]
tango.jpg
38 KB, 462x555
>>69991871
How can you even disagree with that? its literally the only thing that separates civilized folk from savages.
>>
File: finn.jpg (107 KB, 552x716) Image search: [Google]
finn.jpg
107 KB, 552x716
>>69993884
>You can keep mouthing all you want from your suburban home your parents own and you live in, but white americans are turning more and more sissier.

Sorry, Finn. But I'm at work right now keeping a lid on nigger antics.

Pic related.
>>
>>69994081
if you kill your enemies, they win

god damnit captcha is getting more annoying by the day
>>
>>69994081

You're dumb

If you think going to jail for 1-20 for aggravated assault because some homeless person was shouting at you, you are full retard.
>>
File: 1455482589988.gif (452 KB, 478x482) Image search: [Google]
1455482589988.gif
452 KB, 478x482
>>69994402

>I already had a 5 step plan to take everyone out

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69986845
>>>/r/cringe
>>
New York ashamed as a video records how a young white male hits a bum.
The antibumdifamation league has sued the studend while and reporsts say he may be expelled from his university.
"There's still so much work to do in our schools" told the mayor of NY to the press.
>>
>>69991218
Absolutely right. Fighting bums is retarded. Intentionally putting yourself in a position where you're likely to come into contact with a bum is retarded.
>>
>>69994377
Master level manipulation. I like it!
>>
File: 1397455557318.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
1397455557318.png
387 KB, 598x369
>>69991218

If a bum puts his hands on you he's probably fucking trying to rob you. 99% of police will not give a single fuck if someone beats up a hobo because you're doing their job for them.
>>
>>69994987
Diff anon but one time I got stiffed on a tip saw the guy at a bar later, verbally provoked him into hitting me then called the cops and pressed assault charges.
He got 50 days in prison.
>>
>>69995140
>>69994987

Getting people to fuck themselves up or getting others to do your dity work is the best m8s
>>
>>69995355
It feels so good. Nothing is better than revenge and getting even, no drug can compare to how I felt watching that guy get arrested and probably lose his job.
I almost came just thinking about how hard I was laughing at him while the cops hauled him off
>>
>>69993690
>Risking your life for a bank

Still it's a nice action to make

>>69993884
If you stare for more then 6 seconds to someone you want to either fuck him/her or kill him/her
>>
>>69986845
Because you can clearly see that guy is a half man who likes to get fucked in the ass by his gf.
>>
>risking a court case
>risking being in some public outcry
>risking that the crazy person might have a weapon
>risking anything over some trivial bullshit
>>
>>69986845
We get shot when there's not confrontation here so when there is we tend to be a bit more cautious.
>>
>>69986845
what a pussy
>>
>>69998262
>punch guy in face
congrats you are now stuck in a lawsuit that will waste days of your time and loads of money. Even if you win the case its a complete waste since there is nothing to gain from a homeless crazy retard

was it worth it for internet tough guy points?
>>
>>69986845
>omg I better take a video for YouTube!
>>
>>69998485
No, quit being a pussy. That guy was a huge fucking pussy. In front of his woman.
>>
>>69998647
the awnser is no, it's not worth it. Quit acting like a nigger.

>>69998647
video helps in court
>>
>>69997018
>inb4 a bunch of fedora-tipping American keyboard warriors talk about how not beating the shit out of everyone that challenges you makes you a "pussy" while most of them probably never been in a real fight
>>
>>69994436
Post more doto maymays Pl0x
>>
>>69990423

Enjoy that right. Here it literally is a lose lose game, the people who start fights dont care about cautions and records, they are likely on government paychecks anyway.

Furthermore juries here love the underdog. If you cowered down and repeated thank you as a pint glass was shoved up your arse the jury would still convict you of public indecency if they found out you once voted conservative.
>>
>>69986845
Be fair to the guy, I'd think thrice before fighting a hobo. Who knows what diseases he might be carrying and that's not even mentioning that they're probably high and batshit crazy. Hell he might even have a knife.
>>
>>69999262
I'd like to see /pol/ I'm this situation
>C'mon bitch!
>Y...you too!
>>
File: 1430422809615.jpg (28 KB, 264x292) Image search: [Google]
1430422809615.jpg
28 KB, 264x292
So correct me if I'm wrong, but the homeless guy actually seems kinda cool and the faggoty looking guy with his azn waifu was being a cunt with him about the sign he was holding?

Do Americans not know how to be polite to each other in public?

I only say this because the guy seemed to be ok with everyone else around him and wasn't just being a crazy belligerent in general.
>>
>>69986845
>be a montanafag
>live in Great Falls
>homeless man attempts to get money from me
>proceed to punch him
>hobo on the ground "dindu nuffin"
>police show up and arrest the hobo
>mfw police don't care I beat up a hobo
>>
>>69986845
what a pussy. non combat trained bitches
>>
>>69998485
Exactly, the rule of law is bullshit. The innocent are punished more due to the rule of law, fuck that this isn't a free society.
>>
>>69986845
Cringe
>>
>>69986845
whoa i didnt watch the whole video, what a pussy ass bitch
>>
File: 1459133607041.jpg (176 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1459133607041.jpg
176 KB, 1024x681
>>69998485
this... guy
>>
>>69986845

I bet that homeless guy is a veteran that would have owned that Nu-Male fucking POS

That Nu-Male was very Kikeish too wasn't he.

Must be part Kike!
>>
>>69990875

I won't eat Oreo's anymore now either.

I'll make sure not to even order a cookies and cream that might have them in it.
>>
Why would you even TRY to fight a hobo, it's a lose/lose game.
>>
why was the hobo spitting in his face in the first place? what was the altercation even about?
>>
File: 1458493809016.jpg (289 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458493809016.jpg
289 KB, 960x960
/pol/ in real life, also scared shitless. You betas would have done the same.
>>
>>69993128
> im a big guy
WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN?
>>
>>70004120
i don't understand /pol/'s mentality on fighting
>#notall/pol/
now that that's out of the way, did we praise that black chick who beat up that white chick for saying "nigga"? no, we called her a fucking coon. now you want this dude to beat up a bum because he's acting a fool and being aggressive for no reason? you want the normie to get arrested, potentially lose his job and livelihood? so that he doesn't look like a bitch on youtube? fucking stupid. i agree that this bum should get his 3 remaining teeth knocked out, but adults are LEGALLY prohibited from fighting. a few nights in the slammer is nothing to this loser, but to a normal person the stakes are a bit higher.
>>
>>69990875
FUCK
I just had an oreo shake from jack in the box
p-pls forgive me lord emporer
>>
>>69993884
That staring thing isnt something thats exclusively finnish. Staring at someone is considered a threat among both humans and animals.
>>
>>69986845
Why is it always beta faggots projecting in these threads?! "U guyz wouldn't do shiet, xD fucking nerds, pussies!!!!111!!"
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.