[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ , please tell me how to red pill my disgusting gf. REFUGEES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: 1458514074260.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1458514074260.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
/pol/ , please tell me how to red pill my disgusting gf.
REFUGEES YES, Hitler hater, jews defender, follows the american scum culture (Kardashians and what not)

Is she a lost cause?
Didnt dump her yet because she is hot.
>>
>>69986381
Dump her you idiot.
>>
>>69986381
t. my wifes son poster
>>
Dump her NOW!
>>
>>69986526
>>69986727
I have been thinking about it lately. Not just because of this, but everything.
She is really commited and loyal, but so blue pilled that i hurts.
I have been on this relationship for 3 years (I am 22 and she is 21), but it just makes me sad that she is absolutely fucked up.
>>
>>69986887
Let's see how loyal she is when you go Patrice O'Neil on her values and Bill Burr on her shit tastes.
>>
File: 1453265077027.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
1453265077027.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>>69986381
>fuck her

>take pics

>dump

easy as 123 abv do re me honey u a-aand mee yaaah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqIeso6SBm0
>>
>>69987266
Doing it right now. Just called her a "basic bitch"
Prepare for shitstorm

>>69987335
The first two steps are done.
Lets see about the third
>>
I get you man i know the feeling but you have to let her go its the best option trust me
>>
You should realize that she is quite welcome to be wrong.

Does anyone have a fantasy of raising a child with someone who has slightly different political views? There would be cute moments were she would get in soft arguments with you and you'd brush it off with a smart comment and there would be laughs to be had?

In all seriousness, you and your girlfriend were raised in an era were opinions were formed from looking at pictures and hearing things on the tele. This is quite different from the generation of our parents who formed opinions based on books, literature and in general from reading. When one forms opinions based on reading, they are only relevant when one compares them to other texts. When one forms opinions based on watching or viewing, they are only relevant based on impressions. So it is very difficult to persuade someone who has grown up in this period through words or facts. They must be persuaded by their own emotions and impressions and the best way to do that is to show them videos. There really is no point listing out a logical argument over words when visual stimulation is much more receptive to people of her generation, gender and era.
>>
I get you man i know the feeling but you have to let her go its the best option trust me.
>>
File: 1459597321478.gif (139 KB, 540x394) Image search: [Google]
1459597321478.gif
139 KB, 540x394
>>69987422
>Doing it right now. Just called her a "basic bitch"
>Prepare for shitstorm
Good man
>>
>>69987470
She refuses to watch videos because they contain "mean things"

Also, every argument I say is rewarded with "Oh yes, did you came to that conclusion with your 4chan buddies?"
And this is it.
All my attempts at red pilling cant even start
>>
>>69986887
Listen to me carefully anon. My fiancee and i were left leaning individuals about two years ago and always had been. while i never specifically referred to myself by any label or term i did acknowledge i was at least left leaning. She however went much further and was wholly embraced within progressive circles.

Things looked pretty bad, especially as a little over a year ago i started really seeing the bullshit for what it was. At first she really fought back (and still does from time to time) adamantly hating anything republican related out of sheer retarded loyalty to the left but she has slowly been following in my own footsteps.

Now, the point i'm trying to make is that i love her dearly. she is everything to me. but we already fight enough as it is over issues that had she stayed as far left or gone further into it i think that would have been the end of us. there were some differences that would be too great fundamentally to overcome. Issues of ethics and morality that can't be brushed off to the side.

So while I am fortunate enough that my girl is coming around, if you don't see any chance of this happening for the woman you're involved with, spare yourself and end the relationship my friend. trust me, it'll only end in roaring flames otherwise. If she's not someone you can sit down and discuss things with then it cannot be salvaged.

*Last note: between my girl and i, our most significant development comes after intense arguments.we'll miss each other for a while after being angry and talk it out. even if not entirely agreeing we'll see each other's points. This is the crucial step. If you can't talk things out, it's a key signal.
>>
She has been jewwashed abort now bud and dump her skanky ass
>>
I suggest suicide, OP. You are stupid.
>>
>>69987628
Have her get beat up by Arabs

Pay them. Pay them to slap her or something. Do it discreetly. When she comes crying into your arms go full crusader mode.
>>
>>69986381
>Hitler hater

M8, it's very hard to find anyone who actually likes Hitler, especially one that is a girl
>>
>>69987661
Great advice, burger bro.
Thanks
Yeah, she really refuses to see my side. We sometimes discuss it, but I never felt close to making my point being accepted. She is completelly locked and brainwashed
>>
>>69987628
You are too obvious with your attempts at red pilling. If someone came up to you on the streets and started yelling "YOU'VE BEEN LIED TO YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. I HAVE THE ANSWERS AND LISTEN TO ME NOW!!!!!" or something of the sort, you'd (reasonable) say fuck off.

You need to be a lot more clever if you want to red pill her. Honestly though, it is a lot of work and you should consider whether it is worth the work. There is also a chance that she is completely unwilling to change her political opinion even if you were the incarnation of Aristotle.
>>
File: 1459757583240.jpg (130 KB, 582x375) Image search: [Google]
1459757583240.jpg
130 KB, 582x375
>>69986381
I dumped my redpilled girlfriend - 8/10 former ballet dancer with a kinky side ( I'm also redpilled) this week m9.
Wanna her FB?
Abraço de um amigo fascista
>>
>>69987933
I never start with videos.

But its really hard to do anything when she says #NOTALLREFUGEES and uses that as the argument for everything
>>
>>69987970
manda ai o fb dessa manito xd
>>
Do you call your left hand your girlfriend? Cmon christiano
>>
File: 1458551549481.png (302 KB, 470x406) Image search: [Google]
1458551549481.png
302 KB, 470x406
Rapte-a, mantenha-a em uma jaula no subsolo de sua casa por 2 meses vendo documentários redpillados no YT entre sessões de sexo brutal.
>>
>>69987884
we've been together for 10 years and getting married next year. i can't stress how important communication is. It's not always easy but you have to. be it with her or whoever you intend to have a serious relationship with.
>>
>>69987933
>>69986381

This.

You gotta spoon feed the redpill, slowly over time. Disguise the redpill. Hide it in her food, by making her realize that Muslims are a threat to her liberal way of life. If Muslims had any power, all the rights people fought for for decades would be taken away.

Show her an article of a refugee killing a gay man, or a refugee raping a woman. If she says some shit like "native people here do that too", tell her that immigrants doing these crimes are preventable, and it's not worth the risk.

Anon, you have to find a position where the redpill is the moral high ground. You gotta let her know that the red pill is good, the red pill is righteous, only then will people swallow the red pill. You're going in too hard and too aggressive.
>>
>>69987970
Nah, im tired of women.
Saudações facistas

>>69988030
Keep shitposting, Australia

>>69988037
Sinceramente é o que ela merece
>>
>>69986381
cheat her openly

problem will solve itself
(she will leave u immediately or becomin' lapdog)
>>
Prints OP
>>
File: 1458515560079.jpg (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458515560079.jpg
47 KB, 300x300
>>69988086
>we've been together for 10 years and getting married next year.
Well, you are already screwed with the common law marriage. Might as well make it official.
>>
>>69988167
She will just say that not all muslims do that, only the extremists. If I say that even the moderate muslims have extreme opinions in contrast with ours she will say that not all muslims have.

All her arguments are "not all muslims"
>>
>>69986381
do you care if your dog is a democrat or a republican too?
>>
>>69988265
Prints do quê?
>>
>>69988329
I dont fuck my dog, I expect him to die in ~12 years and he doesnt barks as loudly as her.
>>
>>69988357
>Doing it right now. Just called her a "basic bitch"
>>
>convince gf
>ever
Don't use the word cuck ad an argument.
>>
>>69988295
Not all states recognize common law marriage. Some have laws explicitly stating it won't be recognized by a court.
>>
File: rekt.png (14 KB, 263x330) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
14 KB, 263x330
>>69988450
Delivered
>>
File: 1449851822294.png (725 KB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1449851822294.png
725 KB, 1000x2000
>>69988319
>All her arguments are "not all muslims"
you just gotta let her know it's not worth the risk of letting "peaceful" muslims in when there is a 100% chance that extremists will come in. Ask her "Would you dare to eat a couple M&M's from a bag if you knew that quite a few poisoned ones were in there?".

Just let her know it's not worth the risk of your people and the innocent natives of your homeland. Like I said, you gotta take the moral high ground, make it obvious that she's on the bad side. Take the side of the innocent victims of your homeland. Again, you gotta feed her the redpill slowly, you can't just go straight into "Islam is inherently bad", she will come to that conclusion herself once she starts to question things.
>>
>>69988608
AAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH MAD MAN AHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
>>69988749
This bitch needs to know her place

>>69988645
I just asked her the M&M's question. Will report her answer
>>
File: 1289926932567.jpg (10 KB, 192x229) Image search: [Google]
1289926932567.jpg
10 KB, 192x229
>>69988608
Can you translate for non-Manolos? I wanna see how this shit goes down.

Also, good luck OP, godspeed
>>
>>69988858
Good job proud of you boy
>>
>>69988988
Her:
"And I try not to be. Do you think I am a basic bitch?

Me:
"With your view of the world, without a doubt.
And the Kardashians (she follows every Kardashian news), thats the biggest giveaway"

>>69989007
Thanks dad
>>
>>69988858
>>69988645

Her answer was "no"
As soon as I told her that I used that as an analogy for the muslims she said "Thats why we need to know which ones are the good ones"
>>
>>69989513
And also "People cant wait. M&M's can"

Its hopeless
>>
Lol how can we know the good from the bad
>>
>>69989619
According to her its really hard, so we must let them all in, because they need help and its our duty
>>
If you fuck her good enough she'll say and do what you do. The second she start having independent thought question her fidelity.
>>
>>69989672
Wow Im sorry bud she is a retard dump her i dont think she can be saved
>>
>>69989513
>As soon as I told her that I used that as an analogy for the muslims
for christs sake you had to tell her? is she literally retarded?

anyway, tell her "it's impossible to know which ones are the good ones, so sorry, we can't risk the lives of the innocent children here". Take the moral high ground my friend, she is on the wrong side here.
>>
>>69989894
Yeah, I think so

>>69989929
Yes, I said that.
Her answer " Ehhh Daniel"
Meaning (incase you dont know it): She shrugged it.
>>
>>69986887
Why is she so blue pilled?

She was 18 when she met you... 18yo girls don't have a strong opinion on anything, it's easy to manipulate them.
>>
>>69986381
Just start fucking other girls, when you get caught dump her for being a liberal.
>>
>>69990291
Actually she has been blue pilled since her 16's.
I have known her since then, and she had those ideals already.
I dont know. Maybe daddy issues? She lived alone with her liberal mother since she was 5.
That's probably it
>>
>>69990161
>Ehhh Daniel
ok man, just forget it for now, move on from the conversation. Relax.

You caught her in a position where she can't defend herself. This is the beginning of the redpilling process, you're not going to do it in one conversation. Over time, the more "Ehhh Daniel" 's, they will change into "Yea I guess you're right", which after the next islamic terrorist shooting in Portugal will then change into "maybe we should stop letting in refugees" which will then turn into "fuck those dirty shitskins."
>>
>>69990460
I hope the bombing hits soon.
I live far from any big city so I am relatively safe
>>
>>69990460
Also, if you spend all your time trying to redpill her, she will become more bluepilled out of rebellion. You gotta be more casual about it and only do it occasionally , making her angry will just result in her becoming the most militant libtard ever.

She seems to tie her political beliefs to her feelings. So very sparingly just drop an article on her "aw dang, more innocents killed, how sad...this must stop". Never imply that you want to deport Muslims until she's a little more redpilled, she will come to that conclusion on her own when she sides with her own people because of her feelings.
>>
>>69990460
I baited her with " Ok, lets finish this. You have your opinion and I should respect it, even though I dont agree with it. Thats how good relationships work"

And she said " Im trying to see your point, And to be honest I agree with some things"

Ok this is something
>>
>>69990830
>And to be honest I agree with some things
there you go man. You made some good progress in just one conversation. Good job. Now move on. This is like training a dog, take her out to dinner or something lol

She will be slowly redpilled over time, she's got potential. You did a good job with the "You have your opinion and I should respect it, even though I dont agree with it. Thats how good relationships work". Fuck her retarded opinion but it eases her up to be more open and accept the red pill. Let her think for herself, you're just there to put the red pill in front of her, she will take it on her own.
>>
>>69991121
Burgerbro, you are like Aristotle reborn
>>
>>69991265
I had to go through the same process with my gf of 6 years. She was young and naive. I couldn't blame her, we were all blue pilled fucks at one point, some got red pilled earlier than others, but the time comes eventually. Your gf is very young but she will learn soon, once she realizes she herself and her future children are in danger.
>>
>>69987628
Honestly, your best bet are videos and charts with as little but as meaningful information as possible - start with islam and the proportionality between unhappiness in marriages and high female partner count. Then move on to the wage gap myth and perhaps you can then start with IQ differences across gender and race. If she refuses to see the truth by then (make sure you source everything, and be ready to dig up the studies if she wants them), then I don't know what else you can do.
Also, don't forget to use real examples as well - for example, the media spotlight over that "gentle giant" nigger Michael Brown (who was portrayed as innocent even though facts pointed to it be ing otherwise) and the way they also overlook black-on-white crime, which is far more prevalent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ

This channel's videos seem reliable.
>>
>>69991265
always remember to take the moral high ground, women only think with their feelings. this is very important when redpilling a woman/nu-male as opposed to a man.
>>
Just post her tits and be done with it. I'm really mad at you for telling her about us though.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.