[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Islam is a part of european heritage" rant thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12
Am I the only one that gets batshit crazy when I hear shit like that? My ancestors litteraly formed a millitary zone out of 1/3 of our country to keep them off, and now we should accept those terrorists back?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier

Holy fuck this pisses me so much.

PS there is a mosque being built near my workplace, anyone knows about the fines for burying a dead pig in that soil?
>>
>>69985430
We Germans also literally fought a constant war against Islam beginning with Carl Mattell and ending with Austria annexing Bosnia. We had to rebuild giant parts of Southern Austria and Western Hungary to be fortresses because of it.
>>
1 5 6 6
>>
>>69985587
if Germany falls, you guys should come live with us. I feel that Croats love Germans more than you love yourselves.
btw I am half german by heritage, still got the surname
>>
>>69985674
Ah, Siget, where Croats and Hungarians stoped the turkish invasion
I know we had our shit in the past and know all this INA-MOL crap, but we still love you all
Cya on the battlefield kammerad
>>
DEUS VULT NOW
>>
>>69985430
>burying a dead pig in that soil
this is pointless(hoax/meme/etc) and does not work... sadly :/
>>
>there is a mosque being built near my workplace
For homegrown bosnian kebab?
>>
File: laughvojvoda.jpg (65 KB, 856x874) Image search: [Google]
laughvojvoda.jpg
65 KB, 856x874
>>69985430

>be Croat
>see that southern neighbors got btfo by Turkroaches
>a bunch of serbs come to you, since Serbia has been ruined
>you think of genius idea
>Put the serbs on the border to keep the kebab out because they have experience
>it works more or less succesfully
>many years later
>due to geopolitical bullshit, the serbs want to leave
>shoo shoo dirty serb
>some years later muslims start coming in

truly ebin
>>
>>69985430
>Islam is a part of european heritage
no one eversaid that. Stop making shit up and give back our clay
>>
>>69986297
some of them came here during Yugoslavia to work and some came during the 90s war

Most of them are fine and dont practice religion at all, but there are some seriously shady folks
>>
>>69986387
Oh well youre safe then, at least you don't have arabs and the like. acutally

>went out to the store 5 minutes ago
>hear a bosnian yelling on his phone in a thick mujo accent lol
here they side with us against the shiptars, based people.
>>
>>69985430
Well, technically its true.

Europeans fought disease too, but it's still a part of their heritage.
>>
>>69986355
Merkel and UN chairmans

>>69986307
you mean, when WW1 started? That was more or less an Austrian thing.
>>
>>69985430
>anyone knows about the fines for burying a dead pig in that soil?

Why do that? The muslims don't care. Muslims are not allowed to build mosques on the graves of prophets or holy people (to avoid pagan worship of the dead like catholics do), but that's it.
>>
File: footwear.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
footwear.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
>>69985430
This thread is going to be great.
When are you coming back bros? I miss all the fun we had in the 90's.
>>
>>69986307
It's funny how you belive this shit.
That's why nobody wants to live with you.
>>
>>69986595
ameretard GTFO
>>
If you didn't like Islam so much you shouldn't have fought with your brothers, the Serbs, you fucking Catho-cuck
>>
File: 1457710539902.png (333 KB, 578x485) Image search: [Google]
1457710539902.png
333 KB, 578x485
>>69985430

Yeah and you sent them to us. Those "nice refugees from the Balkans". That was the beginning of the end.

Hell, how things have changed. Back in the 90s you had signs on the bars saying "forbidden to dogs and Spanish" and now we are letting muslims do some propaganda for ISIS in our cities.
>>
>>69985430
>burying a dead pig
Fucking weakling burn it
>>
>>69986816
>coincidence

that serb is right tho
>>
File: 1459808563795.gif (221 KB, 1104x834) Image search: [Google]
1459808563795.gif
221 KB, 1104x834
>>69985430
Wait, people unironically say shit like that? When? Where?
>>
>>69987017
Austria gave that land of "Croatian military frontier" to the orthodox vlachs to guard the frontier of the empire

>migrations are good
>rapefugees welcome

learn from history boys
>>
>>69987017
Serb is right really, i can confirm. Bosnia is also fortified with Ottoman fortresses in borderline areas in these exact locations.

Use, abuse and dispose, how come Balkanian is unable to grasp the fact that it was used as canon fodder and buffer zone for last 6 centuries.

Yet brothers i would like to thank you for the 90's once again. I hope you are having good time now.
>>
>the Spanish fought them for 700 years so they would get out
Even when they were the superior society nobody wanted them. Probably because they treat people like dirt.
>>
>>69987213
It was theirs to give.

We didn't have a problem with the Austrians for the whole time the frontier existed, nor did we cause troubles for them.

It was croats everybody had issues with.

Betrayed the Crusaders army at nicopolis kek.
>>
Anyone kind enough to dump some anti refugee sources?
>>
>>69986816
He's actually right on that one. We often forget how many people were displaced by the turkroaches, Horvat is the most numerous last name in Slovakia, and one of the most numerous in Hungary.

We could come to the conclusion that a shitload of people fled even if Horvat was the only last name Croats used at the time, which is not very likely. And imagine how many more fled to Germany, Italy, and so on. That was also the first time in history that a prominent Croatian presence in Istria was established.

Many of the Serbs settled in the frontier went cahtolic, since you had to be a catholic to advance in the Austrian army. I'm sure that if we tried, we could trace the ancestry of all of our loudest nationalists to these people.

>>69987213
You mean Vlachs as in vlaji or actual Vlachs, the people? If you mean the actual people, that's nonsese, the Vlachs that came to Istria preserved their language, how could this, supposedly much larger group of Vlachs living in an even bigger vukojebina, forget it entirely?
>>
>>69987017
They used our military frontier against Turks to have some argument for rebellion pic related because it's similar map.
It's true they were refugees here and that's mostly it.
>>
>>69987871
The Austrians reffered to all of us as Vlachs.

actual vlachs, croats, serbs...

>November 1630, the Emperor Ferdinand II proclaimed the so-called Statuta Valachorum ("Vlach Statute"),[4] which regulated the status of so-called Vlach settlers (which included Croats, Serbs and Vlachs) from the Ottoman Empire with regard to military command, their obligations and rights to internal self-administration.

>>69987930
>Our military frontier
And yet, it was always orthodox who were a majority of the people in the military frontier, never the catholics.
>>
>>69985430
What where ? I havent heard of a new Mosque being built.
>>
>>69988369
you said well. austrians were very comfy and they used the vlach name for every slav /and related nations
>>
>>69988369
I know, people living by the sea still use the term for anyone coming from the continent. That's why I asked whether he meant the actual Vlachs, because there were some, and their language (Istro-Romanaian) is still spoken in some remote villages.
>>
>>69985430
Liberal multiculturalism is insane when faced with a culture demonstrating a consistent and persistent percentage of violence. One can even grant them the possibility that it is a very small percentage. But, when it's impossible to disseminate exactly who of that culture will become violent, what is left to do? Why does the onus fall on us to find the violence in their culture?
>>
>>69985430
>Andalusia

So yes, technically there is a part of islam in Spain heritage.
That does not mean we should accept it in our countries nor the sandniggers who worship it.
>>
>>69985767
We love them too much. I mean we were their only ally in Europe left in 1945, do we get any thanks for that shit, nope. On the contrary, Merkel even went "what the fuck is going on" to Tim because she feels the liberal butthurt over the best Minister of Culture the land has ever had... Not to forget German media rants on Joe when he just cheered with the crowd during that match.
>>
>>69985430
Anyone who says that is repeating propaganda, and immediately loses both my respect and my attention. I treat them as if I would a child: Says a lot of dumb shit that they think is right, and you should only listen to in so far it helps you raise them.
>>
Spain, south Italy, Balkans have traces of islamic tradition and culture. It shaped the Europe the way it is today and it is a part of European heritage in a way. Some countries would't even exist today.
If you want to see a mosque come here and see it but don't build it in your back yard stupid fucks. They consider it an invite.
>>
>>69989097
>best allies

That's kinda bullshit. Hitler never wanted the Ustaše, and they caused him far more trouble than they were worth.

His idea was to get the HSS, the biggest party at the time, to run the NDH under orders to keep shit as peaceful as possible so that they wouldn't have to reroute troops from the front.

But since Maček refused, Hitler let Mussolini's stooges, the Ustaše, take over. And their idea of keeping things as peaceful as possible was to make a public enemy out of the Serbs, which made up a third of the NDH's population. This meant that Germany had to reinforce their garrisons in the NDH, using troops they would have otherwise had fighting the Soviets.

The only reason certain pockets of resistance held out the longest in NDH territory was that all the other places were facing the Red Army, while the remaining Ustaše were facing the partisans.

But Ustaša shitlords are still honored to have been used as cannon fodder by the Germans and be like WE WUZ ARYANS 'N SHIEET.
>>
>>69987871
>all our loudest nationalists are serbs
Ti nisi stigao na traktorijadu '95, a?
>>
>>69989982
Well, we were their most loyal allies. Look at the coward Italians, Romania and such too, all who had switched sides, while we faced the red foe regardless.

Even the last battle on European soil was waged in Odžak where local catholic and muslim croats backed by remains of the HOS held off a partisan force 30x their size and freshly armed with rocket artillery and airplanes by the Soviets after Belgrade was taken.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (21 KB, 426x320) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
21 KB, 426x320
>>69990181
>Romania
Because being forced in a war with threat of invasion and getting your country partitioned by your "ally" either way is a sure way to make a long-lasting friend and ally.
Go fuck yourself you ottoman rapebaby.
>>
>>69990181
>Even the last battle on European soil was waged in Odžak
It only proves that we are dumbest of them all.

>>69989985
>traktorijadu '95
>>
>>69990181
NDH tried switching sides too.

Holding off a force which is used to guerilla tactics in an open battle is no big deal. That doesn't demonstrate greater loyalty, just a weaker foe.

As for the red foe, Croats made up a disproportionately high number of communists and partisans at the time as we were closer to mainstream european ideas including communism due to the time spent under the Austrians. Many prominent Croats in the party were later removed for being too communist rather than not communist enough.
>>
you were told to fight and given money to build 2 lines of fortification
stop taking credit for everything
you literally worship zrínyi who defended a hungarian town in hungary and was a hun handlord aswell as a bán
>>
>>69989982
this

nobody in Germany liked Ustaše, even SS thought they were fucking autistic
>>
>>69985430
Islam is an occupational heritage of Europe, one beaten out with blood of good men and pious Kings.

It should not be considered a good heritage. Islam and Europe should be divided.
>>
>>69987128
well the ottoman empire didn't expand because of islam
ottoman empire expanded because they were basically turkic neo-byzantines, they also had christians fighting in their armies until 1800s
they actually had a lot of issues with the muslim leaders due to their unorthodox laws

also your gif is wrong, hatay joined turkey in 1939
>>
>>69991331
>>
File: deus vult6.jpg (115 KB, 690x1035) Image search: [Google]
deus vult6.jpg
115 KB, 690x1035
>>69991545
You won't ruse me, T*rkroach.

Once the crusades start up again, we won't stop at Europe. We will take back Constantinople.

DEUS VULT
>>
>>69990181
>Well, we were their most loyal allies. Look at the coward Italians, Romania and such too, all who had switched sides, while we faced the red foe regardless.

They didn't fight because they were loyal, they fought because only other possibility was to hang on the nearest tree. There was no way partisans would forget ethnic cleansing, camps and retaliations against the civilians.
>>
>>69990583
The Battle against communism is not dumb no matter how fatal it might end up being.

>>69990660
Well it was a battle for each street and house, further more, like said, only a part of our forces were armymen, the rest were badly armed locals.
Meanwhile, participants on the partisan side were some divisions dubbed "used to victory" ie. some of their better troops. Further more, this was at the end of the war, Russia had armed them with the most modern things they had at this points, and like said, it was a battle of 1.8k vs 33k.
You are also neglecting the open battles the partisans fought and won as well as it being the end of the war so they had more than enough veterans in their ranks and in their command.
>>
>>69991968
The partisan goals in their biggest victories was usually to get to safety and avoid being trapped, not to directly BTFO their enemies.

Srijemski front was a total shock for them, they weren't used to this kind of warfare, despite being armed by the Russians.

Also, don't forget that it was the end of the war, and they were on the winning side. Nobody was in a hurry to die, while the other side had nothing to lose.
>>
File: comeatmeheretic.jpg (150 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
comeatmeheretic.jpg
150 KB, 1024x576
>>69991739
well i am not rusing you

>While recruitment to the devşirme system entailed conversion, at the provincial level, Christians could find employment in the Ottoman military while preserving their religion.17 They were generally used as auxiliary forces; however, they also existed within the more prestigious tîmâr system, a system of prebends under which land was granted for a limited term in exchange for military service.18
>Furthermore, the Ottoman army contained several contingents of their Christian vassals, situated on the left flank of the army where the Rumili askeri, "the Balkan soldiers", stood. These Christians fought well: at the Battle of Ankara (1402), the Serbian contingent under the Serbian Knez, Stefan Lazarević (1374–1427) , fought longer than most of the Muslim soldiers, who either changed sides or fled.19
>Religious differences created a problem of reputation for the Ottoman Sultans as well. Despite the rational character of Ottoman foreign policy, an overt alliance with infidels still had to be religiously justified.
>There were Christians in the navy as well. We do not know much about the early Ottoman navy. According to the scattered information in western sources, however, we do know that the Ottomans employed Christians in their fleets as early as the 15th century. In 1416, the Venetian admiral Pietro Loredan (c. 1482–1570) encountered Genovese, Sicilians and Catalans among the captured Ottoman sailors.20 One can find more examples among the Ottoman corsairs in North Africa.
>The Ottomans not only used Christians as soldiers, but also relied on their military, diplomatic, cultural and linguistic expertise. One good example of such reliance can be observed in the Ottoman Arsenal. The Ottomans, in a pragmatic way, chose to rely almost exclusively on Christian expertise in naval affairs.
>>
>>69989097
A few misguided idiots are not "we". We were their worst nightmare as they had to keep their best troops here instead of the east. And in 1945 they got eaten by the darkness, their graves are still not known
>>
>>69992726
The Genovese, Sicilians and Catalans might have been mercenaries, and the Genovese wanting to fuck Venice over wouldn't have been a surprise at all. It wasn't beneath the French to work with the Turks to further their own interests, I doubt the merchants were any different.

At the time of the battle of Ankara, Serbia and Wallachia were vassal states, not outright parts of the Ottoman empire.

Of course you relied on Christian expertise in all fields, you were so goddamn incompetent that most of your grand Wezirs were either Slavs or Albanians. That doesn't really speak in your favor, you know.
>>
File: kool_isis_man.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
kool_isis_man.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
>>69993657
>multi ethnical and cultural empire
>y-y-your vivizers were not turks!
mein nigger most of the god damned empire were not turks after 1400s, i am just pointing out that christians fought under the ottomans both vassals and volunteers
and of course the ottomans used christians as navy experts, they did not have any naval tradition before. diplomatic, cultural and linguistic expertise is self-explanatory, military because the ottomans liked to gather as much information on their enemies as they can before going on a campaign

too bad they couldn't even draw a fucking map, what a mess
>>
File: IMG_0513.jpg (96 KB, 702x744) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0513.jpg
96 KB, 702x744
>>69985430

It's funny how selective the left is with history.

Slavery is not cool. Pogroms are not cool. Colonialism is not cool. But islamic campaigns resulting in a presence of muslims in a non-islamic part of the world is part of everyone's heritage.
>>
>>69985430
>there is a mosque being built near my workplace
Rijeka?
>>
>>69993955
I just get annoyed at the whole "Ottoman empire was a prosperous multicultural society" narrative.
>>
>>69994269
>on-islamic part of the world
where does it say that europe is non islamic?
>>
>>69994792

Depending on your sentiment, Europe is either christian, pagan, multicultural.

Truly, history is the only thing that's consistently being raped by every political ideology and religion to suit their needs.
>>
>>69994924
I'm not being crazy and saying that europe isn't almost exclusively christian. But throughout its history you had other religions that didn't bother anyone unless they were hijacked by some right winged xenophobic ideologies.
Imagine if the euro jews remained in eruope, and you had some muslims in the south, the situation today wouldn't be this much volatile, and not this black and white.
those arab cucks that come to your country would be much more integrated if they had something to fall on to.
>>
File: 1458922446365.jpg (125 KB, 800x460) Image search: [Google]
1458922446365.jpg
125 KB, 800x460
>>69985430
Ok so i need for someone (preferably a bosnian kebab ) to confirm or deny this theory i've come in contact with several times , it states that the major reason for bosnians converting to islam was that us and the croats were killing Bogumils because the pope was butthurt about them and called them heretics and that's why so many bosnians embraced islam later on because they were fed up with the christian world , is this true ? Or is this just their way of saying "we're not cowards that converted to islam because we were pussies, we did it out of principle "
>>
Ottomans were great because they constantly used white people as rulers for their sand people sand empire
>captacha palm trees
>>
>>69995538
bosnian cevap here.
it is partly true. Turks fought for Bosnia for a century, we didn't just took off our pants as soon as we saw them.
Our king was one of the few who came to fight at the battle of kosovo.
The bogumils were a large community in the middle ages. They never liked the Vatican or Constantinople, cause they were hunted by them since forever. Also they were a lot of similarities with islam and bogumilm.

But people converted for millions of reasons dude, just like they always do. They converted to christian for the same reasons they converted to islam, be it for personal or some other less honorable reason.
>>
>>69985430

well make a time machine and stop the turks faggot

until then, islam is a part of europe
>>
>>69986355
dalmazia is rightful venetian clay.
p-please Ivanko

>Can you be nostalgic about something you didn't experience?
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.