[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that women don't care what men think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshots_2016-04-05-13-38-18.png (342 KB, 1074x770) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-04-05-13-38-18.png
342 KB, 1074x770
Is it true that women don't care what men think?
>>
They act like they don't, but in reality their whole World revolves around acquiring male attentiion.

That tweet? Yeah, that's bona fide attention seeking behaviour. It's just the way it is.
>>
No, their whole life view is based on what men think or don't think
>>
>>69985316
Everything girls do is for male attention.
>>
Of course they care what CHAD prefer
>>
File: 1452780706349.jpg (133 KB, 1052x632) Image search: [Google]
1452780706349.jpg
133 KB, 1052x632
Women are the second lowest life form, right next to niggers. Every great civilization fell because of a woman (greece, rome, macedonia, egypt, etc.)
>>
>>69985316
Nope. Their entire lives and 90% of their interests are based in vanity, all for the function of attracting a man. Even turbodykes spend most of their time and money on their appearance, hideous as it may be.
>>
File: OicPDvH.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
OicPDvH.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>69985570
>pic related
>>
>>69985449
Yep!Those women are pathetic!
>>
>>69985449
This. Fucking everything they do is to be attractive and to manipulate.
>>
>>69985316
Their whole life revolves around male attention and opinions
>>
Absolutely, to them there are a wide range of suitors and the opinion of a few fan be freely discarded, regardless of how true it is (since ugly women will also believe it and only accept advances from guys 4+ levels over them). In fact, they care most what their friends think in a form of competition.
>>
>>69985449
You are clearly wrong here as she said the universal wiggle room word "Some". Plus u only have to look at the xo xo on her name.
>>
Why put on make up if you don't care what men think you fucking single neuron bitch
>>
>>69985316
She might not care now.

she'll start caring when she's in her 30s and no man wants to be her provider. by then it'll be too late for her. kek
>>
File: 1452663822193.jpg (8 KB, 340x508) Image search: [Google]
1452663822193.jpg
8 KB, 340x508
>>69985570
100% Agree. I'm now officially MGTOW pilled.
>>
>>69985570
You only say that because all girls you know wear burqas Norway
>>
>>69985316
>did you know some girls dont actually care what men prefer? that's why i read articles about what men prefer and get mad at men when they have preferences
>>
>>69985557
Came here to post this

Good job frog
>>
>>69985764
gee, I wonder who's behind this post.
>>
Do you care what women in general think?
>>
>>69985680
because of other women. same reason they obsess over shoes and handbags. ever heard a guy say 'that bitch was ugly as hell BUT THAT HANDBAG THOUGH!' ? yeah me neither
>>
>>69985972
The sad thing is, a majority of men actually do. They view pussy as a metric for personal growth and inherent male value.

Gotta tell ya, if your value as a man and your concept manliness is dependent on an occasionally moist hole, you're nothing more than a pedestalizing idiot.
>>
>>69985449
This, it's another special snowflakes case.
>>
>>69985316
Men care what women think about their appearance, women care what men think about their appearance. That tweet is deflection when faced with the reality that most guys don't like the way you look.
>>
>>69985449
>They act like they don't, but in reality their whole World revolves around acquiring male attentiion.

this
>>
>>69985972

Nah no way. Women's thoughts and opinions can change on a dime and are not really rooted in reality.
>>
She's right. Everything girls do is for the competition with other girls. Of course, the reason for that would be evolutionary biology--i.e., eventually it's about men. BUT, when they decide what clothes to wear or what makeup to put on they're thinking about beating other bitches and getting compliments from them, not from men.
>>
>>69986140
the ability to attract the opposite sex is an indicator of one possessing desirable qualites thus elevating his social status. social status determines one's value as a man.
>>
Obviously not because they got so bootyblasted over this tweet. How can they be so lacking in self-awareness, are they autistic?
>>
File: cat-lady.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
cat-lady.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>69985316
And she ends up living alone with a bunch of cats
>>
Anyone who says that they don't care what anyone thinks is blatantly lying

Your lot in life depends on what people ducking think and this isn't a new development
>>
>>69985316
Of course not. That's why Victoria Secret is a top store in every mall. It's why they wear skin tight jeans and booty shorts and deep cut v-necks. It's for comfort anon.
>>
They don't care as long as you're not tall, rich, good looking and prone to violence.
It's genetic.
>>
If you "don't care what other people think" you have aspergers
>>
>>69985316
No. They care and try to attack the very man thought.
>>
Isn't wearing make up to be more attractive a good reason to wear makeup?

Doing it for yourself makes you sound insane.
>>
>>69985449
FPBP
>>
>>69986745
I care what my wife, family and friends think of me everyone else can go fuck themselves . That wasn't the case though when I was younger than I am now.
>>
>>69987224
>this poster doesn't just put makeup on by themselves at home and stare in the mirror basking in their own beauty
Must be autism.
>>
>>69985316
Not in the slightest.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.