[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this qtpa2t doing on economy? Please not just the GOLD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: trudeau_transparency_20140611.png (405 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_transparency_20140611.png
405 KB, 620x465
How is this qtpa2t doing on economy? Please not just the GOLD XD meme but policies and statistics. Also would be cool though unlikely to have someone defend his economic policies to get a more balanced view.
Also can someone explain why selling your gold reserves now would be good or bad?
>>
>>69985237
We grew 0.6% in just January alone.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/business/gdp-grew-0-6-per-cent-in-january-beating-expectations-1.2839568
>>
>>69985481
Isn't a much higher growth expected though when you massively increase government spending? How is the debt doing? Srs question
>>
>>69985237
I won't defend his economic policies but i'll defend his by and far biggest new spending package in the new budget. It's a new child refundable tax credit that pays quite a damn bit to provide an incentive to increase birthrates. If a family earns 100k/yr and has three young kids they would get $812/mo. If a family earned 40k/yr and had 5 young kids they would get $2,400/mo.

This program exponentially benefits Europeans and is arguably the most pro-white policy taken by a western government in quite some time.

Calculator here: http://www.budget.gc.ca/2016/tool-outil/ccb-ace-en.html
>>
>>69985678
2016 budget hasn't even came into effect yet it was only released a few weeks ago.
>>
>>69985757
>This program exponentially benefits Europeans
How so? Sounds awesome. You think one could shill something alike in lefty parties here?
>>
>>69985678
Oil dropped 50% and we still ran a modest 1.9b surplus last year. I'll admit that nobody does healthy federal budgets like the Germans do but your debt situation is worse than ours is. I know most of it is from the merge but point still stands.
>>
>>69985903
Ethnic europeans and east asians have by and far the lowest birthrates and not only do we outnumber them by more than ten to one but the vast majority of them came from hong kong and are filthy rich so won't qualify for the benefit.
>>
>>69985757
Sounds like this will benefit chinks more.
>>
>>69986419
our chinks come from hong kong and live in literally the worlds most expensive city (vancouver) so most won't qualify
>>
File: __(30).png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
__(30).png
646 KB, 1920x1080
>>69985678
It's hard not to run a surplus when you're selling all of your gold reserves.
>>
>>69986498
We sold $60m. Ontario spends that every 90 minutes.
>>
>>69985237
>How is this qtpa2t doing on economy?

it's hard to tell, his government is less than 6 months old, parliament less than 5 and the budget less than 2 weeks

>Also would be cool though unlikely to have someone defend his economic policies to get a more balanced view.

he is taking a spending approach rather than austerity measures via Keynesian models. if you want a defense of this you can just google the wider debate of this approach and whether it has worked in other countries (it's underwhelming at best).

>Also can someone explain why selling your gold reserves now would be good or bad?

good if we really needed the money because the price is high. but the question is did we -really- have to?

the one positive of the Keynesian might be infrastructure spending, the problem with out budget is that it almost omits that at least in places that really need it if you want revive the economic engine. a lot of the budget went to liberal pet causes and maintaining the status quo for the middle class. wealthy canadians and small business lost out on it. so personally, i'm not optimistic.

>>69985481

it's a bit early and you can't really attribute this to Trudeau or call it indicative of his policies. again parliament is less than 5 months old, budget less than 2 weeks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.