[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Panama Papers - /pol/ Was Right Again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: mainstreammedia.jpg (25 KB, 959x155) Image search: [Google]
mainstreammedia.jpg
25 KB, 959x155
>Panama Papers story breaks a few days ago
>The Guardian newspaper is all over it
>thirty or so articles about it
>weirdly, comments are disabled on all of them
>this is not normal for The Guardian
>finally, an article today where the comments section is open
>log in to Guardian account to make post about it, wondering aloud why of all the people involved so far, none are from the West
>no bankers mentioned, no senators, no members of Western governments
>a few dead guys and three dudes no-one had heard of offered up to make it look balanced
>are we really to believe the only people involved are from Russia, China and Africa?
>comment doesn't appear
>not appearing first and then removed - just not appearing at all
>see pic related in the live feed
>/pol/ was fucking right yet again

I wasn't buying the conspiracy shit on here at first, bros, but this is what's happening. Actual censorship. Mention the strangeness of people from the West not appearing on the list or deviate from the party line and your comment won't go through.

Spread the word.
>>
>>69985199
You so so angrily right now shouldn't even know. It's fucked up beyond anything that is right with the world. And you need to be ready to laugh so hard along with us because these fucked souls are actually going to hell. Real hell. Because you see, they lied. Not just about their racketeering adventure club in Panama. About the history of pretty much everything. That's why we're getting out of here safely with little but none to really regret having happened. Nothing they accomplished was terrible enough to destroy existence after all. They have proved to us that we have a fairly recyclable universe. I mean indestructible. I mean they tried to kill God. The fools. YES THEY ARE THE GUYS RUNNING THE SHOW AND YOU'RE IN THE REAL LITERAL 100% FUCKING SCARY MATRIX WITH HOLY WARS AND A LOT OF ANGRY NATIVE AMERICAN GHOSTS RUNNING AROUND
>>
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>69986869
This.
>>
Anyone have the links?
>>
>>69985199
This thing smelled like bullshit the second I heard about it.

Anything that actually threatened western billionaires would be immediately labeled a "naitonal security threat" and silenced
>>
>paper trail about wealthy elite tax evaders
>no one on Wall Street or Washington implicated

immediately obvious it was a CIA leak that was scrubbed of ZOG criminals
>>
>>69985199
>theguardian
there's your first problem right there.
use the express, comments are on most stories, red pilled commenters, not pre moderated, if you get "your comment is waiting for moderation" message it just means you hit a word filter so just break the word up a bit like slip a space between the letters or something.
>>
File: 2686376_pic_970x641.jpg (120 KB, 641x641) Image search: [Google]
2686376_pic_970x641.jpg
120 KB, 641x641
TAX EVADERS OF /POL/, UNITE!
>>69987307
>>
Westerners aren't as sloppy nor as shady as Russia, China and Africa. Those places are ACTUALLY VERY CORRUPT. I know that's not what your anti-Western bias wants to acknowledge but that is the case.
>>
>>69987890
I find it hard to believe that not one American banker, American CEO, or American politician was involved.
>>
>>69987638
no no, mountain jew
i won't go go
>>
>>69988022
>no no, mountain jew
>i won't go go
Hey if you don't like Delaware, we can also meet in Nevada.
>>
>>69985199
>>69986990
God damn Soros funded operation. Of course it's shit
>>
>>69988131
>Of course it's shit
Shit? Or rather the best marketing campaign for US tax heavens since 1994?
>>
File: macri-en-mix.jpg (121 KB, 650x420) Image search: [Google]
macri-en-mix.jpg
121 KB, 650x420
>>69985199
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-panama-tax-argentina-idUSKCN0X1202

Pic very related, it's Macri hanging with a mexican pimp at a prostitute house called "MIX" in Mexico.

Welp, see ya'll in Guantanamo!
>>
File: conde1.jpg (52 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
conde1.jpg
52 KB, 480x640
>>69988618
>>
>>Leaked by unknown source.
>>Implying there is intent in leaking those papers
>>Western censorship at multiple sites
>>Carefully scrubbed of all refs to Americans
>>Targeted at rebellious Anti-US nations
>>Sounding awfully like a smear campaign

This shit is dodgy as fuck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.