[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr alia/former-prime-minist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1457347640689.jpg (68 KB, 636x468) Image search: [Google]
1457347640689.jpg
68 KB, 636x468
http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/former-prime-minister-john-howard-says-gun-laws-inadequate/ar-BBrm58T?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

>John Howard, who introduced national gun control laws 20 years ago after the Port Arthur massacre, says the laws are inadequate and should be tightened.

>Speaking on SBS' Insight program to Alpha Cheng, the son of NSW police employee Curtis Cheng who was fatally shot in Parramatta last year, the former prime minister said he would "encourage sensible strengthening of the existing laws".

>"I would have thought that everybody would agree, if 15-year-olds can get hold of weapons like that, there is something wrong with the laws," Mr Howard tells the audience of Insight's episode on guns, which airs on Tuesday night.

So howard the faggot wants to take the guns AGAIN because some mudshit got a gun from their lebo bikie buddies in western shitney

Is this shit ever going to end? I think it's pretty clear that taking the guns becomes a slippery slope and eventually you end up like mexico or the UK where no one can have shit.
>>
>>69985189
Was the port Arthur massacre a hoax?
>>
>>69985323
Definitely a false flag, ignore the shills that will come out of the woodwork, they were out in force last thread we had.
>>
>>69985189
How about we get rid of Muslims instead?
>>
File: Pol Goes To Brussels.png (1 MB, 901x563) Image search: [Google]
Pol Goes To Brussels.png
1 MB, 901x563
>Speaking on SBS' Insight program to Alpha Cheng, the son of NSW police employee Curtis Cheng who was fatally shot in Parramatta last year.

Just another bleeding heart piece to promote the narrative. It's not like he can say "yehnah sorry about your old man getting popped chinky, I rekon we should open up the laws aye."
>>
>>69985323
Yes a retired police man has investigated it and come up with extensive evidence proving that martin didn't act alone and wasn't the mastermind. Lots of anti-gun folk were involved too
>>
>>69985718

>anyone who doesn't 100% agree with me is a shill.

Quality shitposting cunt.
>>
>>69986120
Right back at ya.
>>
>>69985323
Yes the objective facts support this, official narrative and a million shills will tell you otherwise.
>>
>>69985189
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdYxtultxZU
>>
>>69985189
>Is this shit ever going to end? I think it's pretty clear that taking the guns becomes a slippery slope and eventually you end up like mexico or the UK where no one can have shit.
I warned you dog.
>>
When is the new report coming out? I a. In the process of getting my license in cucktoria and its making me think i should have just stayed in the ACT. At least the national parks were better there even if it was a shit hole.
>>
>>69985189

Howard is a cuck, there's no correlation, absolutely 0, between legal firearm ownership and homicides.
>>
File: Murrah_Building_cover_AP.jpg (767 KB, 1224x639) Image search: [Google]
Murrah_Building_cover_AP.jpg
767 KB, 1224x639
>>69985323
Maybe Port Arthur is Straya's OKC Bombing

In OKC the feds helped McVeigh, but got away with it

http://www.salon.com/2001/06/09/john_doe/
>>
File: 1455800543824.jpg (1 MB, 1448x2251) Image search: [Google]
1455800543824.jpg
1 MB, 1448x2251
You did such a stellar job the first time around you daft old cunt.
>>
What's the true stats on Australian gun crime?
>>
File: redpilled.png (269 KB, 825x929) Image search: [Google]
redpilled.png
269 KB, 825x929
>>69986459

I wouldn't worry about it, the police ministers aren't cucked.
>>
>>69986674
There are none. There aren't even real stats on legal gun ownership on an interstate level because our firearm legislation is so half assed.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-11-12/gun-ownership-on-the-rise/3662504

>Today, that national system is in a mess. No federal agencies or crime researchers were able to tell the ABC exactly how many registered guns or licensed shooters are in the country, and by how much gun numbers and gun owners were increasing.
>The best estimate was 2.7 million registered guns, based on patchy figures supplied to Background Briefing.
>The national police information service CrimTrac does have a national database, and it lists 4.3 million registered firearms. A CrimTrac spokesperson says it has no control over the data and was unable to say anything else about those 4.3 million guns.
>>
>>69986624
have seen that before but jesus thats a lot of damage
>>
>>69986674
http://www.aic.gov.au/statistics/homicide/weapon.html
>>
>kebab get guns illegally
>clearly they need to be made more illegal to solve this
>>
>>69986624

I work a few blocks from there, it had a really nice memorial now. Also, most people around here think there were others involved besides Nichols and McVeigh.
>>
>>69985881

We need to arm everyone now, with all these niggers and mudshits coming into the country raping and rioting everywhere we need every white man to get armed with as many weapons as possible for the civil war to come.
>>
>>69985323
If you ignore his confession + everything else, sure

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3479014/Chilling-footage-Martin-Bryant-interrogated-shows-moment-admits-carrying-Australia-worst-mass-murder-thought-camera-off.html
>>
>>69988159
>his confession
the confession of a man with an assessed mental age of 13 and an IQ of 60. Incredibly reliable.
>everything else.
>The mountains of evidence that say otherwise.
Ok will do shill.
>>
File: 63304274.jpg (62 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
63304274.jpg
62 KB, 300x300
>>69988361
>If IQ is low confessions aren't real

>The mountains of evidence that say otherwise.
yes

Inb4 link to autist tier article written by author who doesn't believe the 2004 asian tsunami was caused by tectonics
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.