[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looking to volunteer >go on Big Brother Big Sister >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: the ride never ends.png (143 KB, 969x737) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.png
143 KB, 969x737
>looking to volunteer
>go on Big Brother Big Sister
>can't stop laughing
>>
File: 1428893670479.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1428893670479.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
>>69985055

That's the problem with a lot of charity here in Louisiana at least. I was pretty involved with stuff in college, wanting to help people out, because I come from a poor family and no one helped me out really.

But 10/10 times it boiled down to "help stupid niggers who are too stupid to help themselves and then take time of out your busy college life to do things for this person who's 100% ungrateful or doesn't seem to have the proper social skills to realize when someone is doing something for them and so appreciation."

I was part of a mentoring program I helped found. It came from this regional education conference I went to with our SGA and at the conference we were spit balling ideas and these black female students kept saying how "ya'll need to focus your efforts more on minorities because we're the ones who suffer the most!" And when I asked how come we can't make this program for everyone who struggled to get to college, like I did, I got told their goal was to ensure 100% black enrollment into college, they didn't really care about anyone else, again, because they weren't suffering the same way apparently.

Well I founded the program a little bit but since I was just a member of SGA, not an Officer (a person who just wants a title for a resume) I was left out of some major planning and then turned around and asked to be a normal volunteer who wasn't in charge of anything. And we had 20 hs students in the program. One was white, the rest were black. For my student, I kept calling him, trying to get him to come, he showed once the first time and never came back. His mother accused me of lying when I said he wasn't there. He took the opportunity to go dick off with his friends. His mother seriously told me to go look around in the neighborhoods for him

I fucking quit /pol/. Maybe I failed that kid, but no one helped me, so why should I waste my time dragging niggers into civilization while they are kicking and screaming?
>>
>>69985846

Oh and wouldn't say I was "racist" back then at all. It's stuff like this that got me to this point, you know?
>>
File: 1456605641160.jpg (863 KB, 856x2092) Image search: [Google]
1456605641160.jpg
863 KB, 856x2092
>>69985846
Damn nigga that shit cold. Don't worry tho Donald Trump is gonna make America Great again
>>
File: 1451016792134.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451016792134.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>69985846
Exposure to black people is the number one cause of racism in the world
>>
>>69985055
Charities and volunteer work are actually the best way to redpill people.

I've known people from Peace Corps who went to Africa as bluepilled as any Redditor and came back practically reciting Der Sturmer. It's pretty funny.
>>
>>69985846
this is why i say no to charity
>>
>>69986204
it's funny that you mention that. My sister was blue pilled as fuck until she became a waitress. It took her less then two weeks to start referring to anyone who didn't tip well (blacks) As niggers
=
>>
>>69985055
>be me
>do this in high school
>be assigned little spic who can't speak english
>he leaves school every other month to go back to mexico
>he's in 4th grade and i'm spending my senior year of high school afternoons teaching this little fuck how to read books for kindergarteners

don't do it anon, unless you absolutely need credit or something
>>
>>69986124
>>69986124
Did she fucking die? That's some of the worst shit I've ever seen from a nigger, and I've seen them slowly kill each other.
>>
>>69987215
>Did she fucking die?

Yup, broke her neck.
>>
>>69986204
This.

In addition, the best way to sway people towards nationalism is through positive charity work and hold a nationalistic overtone to it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.