[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#GiveThemAReason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: BigRed.png (196 KB, 263x258) Image search: [Google]
BigRed.png
196 KB, 263x258
We're all sick of SJWs of lying and forcing normal people to deal with their sick version of reality.

We aren't racist, we aren't sexist, we don't want to silence people and we aren't living in the world they paint for us.

I propose #GiveThemAReason and think they really need to see what the world they describe would be like if they actually lived in it.

How about we make them live the reality they all tell us about.
>>
>>69984411
Perhaps feminists are from the future and traveling through time just warped their perceptions to make them think they're still protesting in the future.
The Islamic future they're currently voting for.
>>
show off
>>
Just have them move to Saudi Arabia.

It'd be very enlightening, except they'd probably just claim the West is even worse because of "micro-aggressions" and unconscious privilege.
>>
>>69984411
>We aren't racist, we aren't sexist,
>/pol/
Are you psychotic?
>>
>>69985083
#DecapitationIsLiberation
>>
File: machiavelli.jpg (18 KB, 312x393) Image search: [Google]
machiavelli.jpg
18 KB, 312x393
>>69984411
>We aren't racist, we aren't sexist, we don't want to silence people and we aren't living in the world they paint for us
No, that used to be true, but SJWs helped me realize that I was doing it all for free. I was going to be rewarded NOT AT ALL for those virtues, and I was going to be treated as guilty of those things whether I was guilty or not. It took me a long time, but I finally understood the lesson behind it all:
> racism, sexism, ingroup preference and outgroup predation are all default human norms
Once I understood that, I realized that adopting racist, sexist views was actually a very rational form of self-preservation and self-advancement. Without an ability to resist predation by other groups with harmful interests, you are nothing but a victim. By constantly playing the game where you endlessly prove and re-prove yourself to these people, you let yourself be manipulated into your own destruction. Most often for no reason other than their momentary satisfaction. SJWs and leftists generally are unworthy of any sacrifice on my part whatsoever for anything at all. These people are parasitical, cowardly, manipulative scum. They embody every archetype and charicature of a demon, so there is no sin in treating them as they are.

Not one black person gives a shit about white people. Not one woman gives a shit about men beyond their immediate value to them as mates and providers. The same is true to varying degrees with outher groups. You have to study them all honestly and take inventory of their differences, but you have to do so with a mind toward realism, not utopian delusion.
>>
>>69984411
>we don't want to silence people
I don't know about that. I kind of want to silence Big Red with some long passionate kissing Followed by some intense love making all over her apartment. Sure she'll file false rape charges but it would be so worth it!
>>
>>69986661
>Not one black person gives a shit about white people.

Can I get a source for this blanket statement or are you just pulling this out of your asshole?
>>
>>69984411
I'm just waiting for pop off time. Everyone has a breaking point and hopefully more and more people reach it and really pop off.

>>69986770
>thinking that's attractive at all

Nigga you gay
>>
>>69986856
I'm pulling it out the shoulder that doesn't raise beyond a certain point because of the kife that got stuck in it in a parking lot after work 5 years ago. I take it from a lifetime of living amongst black people who hate the fuck of me (and other blacks), and from the national -- and global -- rhetoric of rabid, genocidal hate and constant scapegoating of whites. Go fuck yourself if you want to gaslight me about it. You know it's true, you know I know it's true, so why even bother? You want racewar, that's exactly what you're going to get.
>>
Im sexist and racist because science is
>>
>we aren't racist

I am. Fuck niggers. Detriment to any society.

And fuck the jews, goddamn likes seek to disrupt any civilization they weasel themselves into.
>>
>>69986661
pretty much the same with me.

I'm female but I agree men should take care of male interests. It only makes sense. They aren't getting anything out of getting cucked for female causes. If women are really treated so badly and need X or Y they will have to get it for themselves and make sacrifices.

Honestly women were happier 100 years ago for all the "liberation" we've been given. Now I have to deal with mgtow and anti-natalist bullshit because a majority of my sex was tricked by Marxist jews into working against their own interests. Women deserve what they get in next few decades, its gonna be painful medicine.
>>
>>69987308
>I'm female

read: I'm a tranny
>>
>>69987038
So this isn't a factual claim, but based off an anecdote and the fact you believe everything you see on the internet/tv about blacks? That somehow gives you the power to determine that every black person on this planet has never cared for a white person? You can't be this stupid.
>>
>>69987411
We have actual women down here, leaf. Surprising as it may be for your nation.
>>
>>69987308
MGTOW here. Does the mgtow shit actually affect anyone?
>>
MGTOW here. Mgtows actually affect anyone?
>>
>>69986661
Can't agree more.
When people have the same rights and equality before law equality in its purest meaning is achieved and I will not give a fuck past this point.
"Inequality" is a lie to bully white peoples into guilt and self hate for things they don't have responsibility for, if your group is so mediocre blame your ancestors, not mine.
>>
File: 1458164517656.png (46 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
1458164517656.png
46 KB, 960x620
>>69984411
>He thinks you can get SJW's to explain their reasoning
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.