[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone actually joined a political activist group here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: fascist-feel.png (112 KB, 801x450) Image search: [Google]
fascist-feel.png
112 KB, 801x450
Has anyone actually joined a political activist group here?

I'm tempted to join one, but the ones here seem to be filled with a lot of unsavoury types. Looks like there are a lot of better options in Europe.

In any case, if you have, what was your experience?

Pic not really related.
>>
hello fbi
>>
>>69983805
Soldiers of Odin here.
>>
>>69983805
do street gangs count
>>
Even the FBI shit post as Australia
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 960x540
I'm a member of the Traditionalist Worker Party

TradWorker.org

We just released this song and will be doing more nationalist folk music

http://youtu.be/qtEqdFjUdVk

Also fuck Tim Wise
>>
>>69984024
>>69984129
He's probably not FBI. What makes you think we're FBI?
>>
>>69984069
Why would you join those degenerated retards?
>>
>>69984566
>we're
hmm...
>>
>>69984712
Because you have to fight the Turk bikers and migrant rapists somehow if you are in Skyrim
>>
>>69984766
Their logo has a "viking helmet" with horns on it... Absolutely disgusting. Der Führer would have gassed them.
>>
>>69985119
I'm going outside and making a difference, while you sit at home complaining about the muslim invasion.

Which one of us are degenerate exactly?
>>
>>69983805
Depend on country.
Look at the newspaper or tv show about far right extremism
Take the name
Go meet them
Choose the good one
Enjoy.
>>
>>69985263
Your gang of criminal troglodytes are for more likely to turn people towards the left than turning them against immigration. You're hurting our cause, not helping it.
>>
>>69983805
Join the right wing acceptable party that has a good chance to come into power or is in power. You must understand that the members control the party and hence can change it.
>>
>>69984069
nice
>>
>>69985524
>caring about PR

kill yourself, people like you are a cancer
>>
The Mongrel Mob has a pretty fashy aesthetic. Anyone here a member?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.