[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU MUST BE REMINDED, DAILY Never forget the final level endgame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Soros_is_skullface.png (465 KB, 955x691) Image search: [Google]
Soros_is_skullface.png
465 KB, 955x691
YOU MUST BE REMINDED, DAILY

Never forget the final level endgame super-boss of /pol/
>>
>implying Soros is the endboss

Soros is that boss who you think is the endboss, only for there to be a second, even bigger boss right after you defeat him.

Soros is the one we can see--don't think for a second that there aren't others in the shadows.
>>
>>69981193
Meanwhile, the blue pill leads to keeping score at Pong.
>>
File: 1444448967170.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
1444448967170.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>tfw Soros will die in your lifetime
>>
>>69981193

>everyone knows him
>he's in the media a lot
>he makes public appearances

Nigga, he's basically middle-management compared to the real bosses.
>>
>>69981464

This. He's more of a lieutenant. Soros has been funding NGO's for a long ass time and hasn't kept it a secret.
>>
>>69981496
>implying he won't drink the blood of virgins and transfer his consciousness to a computerised bio-matrix to extend his life
>>
>>69981601
>>69981617
So was Skullface, and he came very close to usurping control from Cipher and his shadowy superiors
>>
>>69981496

He has already done enough damage for 100 life times.
>>
>>69981464

Yeah, his father, the Serpent. Literally
>>
>>69981193
>Ended apartheid
>Tore down the iron curtain
>Force the UK Parliament to stop manipulating the pound.

I think you mean he's the protagonist.
>>
>>69981193
this latest one is strange
or maybe not
>>
>>69981193
Was Soros born in a small village?

Is he building a giant robot?

Is he responsible for crippling the Rothschild leadership and trying to start his own conspiracy, ultimately leading to the world being run by jewish AIs?
>>
>>69982539
Panama is largely disinfo and anti-putin propaganda.
>>
>>69982734
He actually was born in Hungary, like SF.
>>
>>69983026
I know, that's why I asked about the small village.
>>
Why is Soros bad again?
>>
>>69983127
Donates money to progressive causes.
>>
>>69981193
Soros is actually retatded
And it is trump he hates
>>
>>69983127
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
>EUROPEAN Union supporter George Soros has claimed Europe should take "at least a million" refugees every year and let them choose where they want to live.
>PUBLISHED: 04:52, Tue, Nov 3, 2015

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-the-eu-ought-to-borrow-money-to-pay-for-surge-funding-for-refugees-2016-02-18
>George Soros: The EU ought to borrow money to pay for ‘surge funding’ for refugees
>Published: Feb 18, 2016 9:52 a.m. ET
>>
>>69982798
Many world leaders were directly implicated.

Putin "indirectly" implicated.

Majority of msm coverage is about Putin's involvement.

hmm....

>>69983127
see...
>>69983277
>>69983411
in the context of...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday

To say he gives a fuck about any cause other than his own is delusional.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.