[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should Australia ally with china our brit bong overlords seem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1444031747327.gif (441 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1444031747327.gif
441 KB, 500x700
should Australia ally with china
our brit bong overlords seem to have forsaken us

>china is buying up all our shit
>chinks literally everywhere
>they aint so bad of people
>qt pussys

why not ally with chink bros and remove kebab together?
>>
t. Wei Zhang
>>
>>69981077
chinks are actually really stupid, be it from toxic baby forumula or air pollution, they are seriously sub human species, poo in loo tier
>>
>>69981459
we can breed em in
>give em them based aussie genes
>>
>>69981760
assuming there was not a desire to categorically reject them then sure
>>
>>69981760
Allys and genocide are two different things. I've seen projections before that Australia is likely to basically become Greater China depending on how spheres of influence change. Since the US has an interest in doubling down on its military presence in that part of the world, you might be better off allying with both so that you'd become strategically relevant and have a greater stake in your part of the globe.
>>
File: buzz.jpg (11 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
buzz.jpg
11 KB, 274x184
>>69981077
Australia should become part of New Zealand and form the United Islands of the South Pacific (Headquarters in Wellington naturally).
>>
>>69983373
...nah i think we fine
>>
>>69982469
australia should become place of ww3?
>>
>>69983499
settle down Hitler
no need for that nonsense here
>>
>>69983564
but doesn't allying with both, china and the US, make australia a potential conflict field for the future?
>>
>>69981077
>implying that Australian long-term geopolitical strategy isn't already controlled by the Anglo-American cabal.

tldr; Australia is USA cucked until we're no longer useful. Then chinks will own us.
>>
File: typical disgusting asian filth.jpg (210 KB, 1022x1143) Image search: [Google]
typical disgusting asian filth.jpg
210 KB, 1022x1143
>>69981077
>qt pussys

Puked in my mouth mate.
>>
>>69983996
why're you volunteering to be china's bitch when china can't even take taiwan and all of SEA (people much closer than us) give them no end of shit lol

australians are the ultimate cynics
>>
>>69981077
Have you seen how the Brits are sucking up to the chinks? You should follow their lead.
>>
>>69981459
Better than being the descendent of convicts desu senpai
>>
>>69984146
>something charlie would say
>discarded

go play with your umbrellas and put your ass on the cold wet cement as you way of resisting oppression, and let us do ours
>>
>>69985285
>tfw our way of resisting oppression is pretty much the same as what we all do every weekend
>sept maybe a bit more intense
>>
File: umbrellagate.jpg (231 KB, 750x504) Image search: [Google]
umbrellagate.jpg
231 KB, 750x504
>>69985441
we all struggle in our own ways
>>
File: 1447500870453.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447500870453.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>69985602
>burnouts
>beer
>bbq
>banter
>fights
>fuckin
god i love this country
>>
My experience with Asian restraunts

Vietnamese
>Huge portions, English is bad

Korean
>Pretty large portions, English is good

Japanese
>Small portions, English is okay

Chinese
>Small portions, English is literally nonexistent
>>
>>69987772
Moral of the story:

Fuck China, ally with Koreans
>>
We should because being an American ally does not seem to have any benefits. If they want Australia as a strategic asset they should contribute to business in the country. Generally they are outright hostile when it comes to trade or business matters.

Even if Australia just started giving signals it was leaning towards china the USA would shower us with gifts incentives to remain under their influence.
>>
File: big emu cock.jpg (287 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
big emu cock.jpg
287 KB, 667x1000
>>69981077
you should also remove the emu before it's too late
>>
>>69988181
pretty much this
>our country is a hottie, all the global powers want us so they will try to empress us and fight over us
>feels good
>>
Australia will never ally with China over the U.S.

Genetics always has the final say when push comes to shove, and the white race would never betray its own in another world war.

Oh wait.
>>
>>69990413
>oh wait
yeah trust me mate china has a pretty good foothold here
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.