[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: trump farrakha.jpg (132 KB, 600x302) Image search: [Google]
trump farrakha.jpg
132 KB, 600x302
Purely hypothetical scenario: Imagine Donald Trump was a black man, but held all the same policies. Still talked about building a wall, still talked about banning all muslims, still shouts out that he wants to Make America Great Again. Still stands out as the anti-establishment candidate.

Given that America's already elected a black president, would it make Donald's chances better or worse? Would liberals and democrats vote for him? Would the media be scared of labeling him a racist?

At the same time we can't deny the undercurrent of white nationalism in Donald's following. Obviously we know someone like Ben Carson is probably never going to be charismatic enough to become President, but we've already seen a charismatic black man win white rural voters over enough to secure the Presidency.

If Donald was saying all the same things, had the same crazy personality, still had a hot wife and all the money but happened to be black, how would /pol/ feel about him? Would he have ever been able to garner the support he has?
>>
>"wow that black man is racist"

>#WHITELIVESMATTER

The brain dead morons arn't going to magically get better if the God-Emperor where to change his skin colour.

He'd still have effectively the same people opposing him.
>>
>>69980674
Media will do the same thing, but also paint him as an uncle Tom
>>
Trump/Farakhan 2016? Farakhan is like 120 years old, don't think his bones would allow him to run.
>>
File: ben and donald.jpg (63 KB, 766x511) Image search: [Google]
ben and donald.jpg
63 KB, 766x511
>>69982151
he would win 100% of the black vote
>>
>>69980674
I wouldn't mind, a well behaved nigger is tolerable.

and rare
>>
File: latest[1].png (177 KB, 381x408) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
177 KB, 381x408
>>69983779
and based
>>
>>69981790
>#whitelivesmatter

it would be such a strange juxtaposition of reality to see this.
>>
>>69981790
Black people can't be racist.
Have you not listened to a single word these people have been saying?
>>
>>69985217
shut up cracker. no one said you were allowed to talk
>>
>>69982151
Except Farakhan is actually racist.
>>
File: alex jones 2.jpg (217 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
alex jones 2.jpg
217 KB, 750x500
>>69985607
is he really? he didn't seem that hateful during his alex jones interview. lol'd when he called Obama the first Jewish president.
>>
What if Trump shat glitter?
>>
>>69980674
it would make liberals hella confused

i don't think he would lose a lot of support from the people who are for trump now. It's really not about race.
>>
File: laughing fire girl.jpg (88 KB, 650x888) Image search: [Google]
laughing fire girl.jpg
88 KB, 650x888
>>69985887
so basically, the liberals are the real racists?

then it's exactly as I thought.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.