[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Maddox?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10
What does /pol/ think of Maddox?
>>
meme king who purposely finds to stuff to get mad at, then complains about it.
Kind of like /pol/ and sjws desu
>>
>>69980550
pretty alright as far as I'm aware, I remember his gender pay gap video being excellent
>>
File: 1455938216048.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1455938216048.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>69980602
>>
>>69980550
i like him
>>
Web 1.0 trolling.
>>
He's Armenian
>>
>>69980550
>Maddox
It's like I'm back in high school.
God I got old.
>>
>>69980550
I like him, disagree with him on several things, but he is funny also he has funny people on his podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOcw__at-z4
>>
Literal cuck. Stopped listening to the podcast when he rambled on about the immigrant situation.

Also bragging about being in an open relationship doesn't help his character.
>>
>>69980550
He supports imagination
>>
>>69980983
We should all support imagination. It's people's greatest gift.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (346 KB, 1280x771) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
346 KB, 1280x771
He was too late to get with the times and now he's desperately trying to stay relevant. If you look at his latest stuff carefully you see tints and shades of SJWism. Give him some more time and Im sure he'll fuck up and go down to SJW blowback or become one of them.
>>
>>69981037
I meant immigration you fucking faggot
>>
>>69981098
No shit, faglord.
>>
he's the poor man's lowtax
>>
>>69980630
>rants about wage gap and shit in his videos
>openly mocks conservatives and is in favor of liberal economic and social policies
>lol ur reddit :^))))
if you support maddox, you're probably a lefty who thinks because he makes fun of SJWs he isn't one
>>
>>69980550
He's a little funny, but mostly just a pretentious normie. Like the Amazing Atheist who has said something funny once.
>>
>>69980550
I don't think about him at all.
>>
>unironically compares vetting Muslims to the KKK
>thinks white privilege is a legitimate concept
>had an SJW on his podcast twice to talk about le rape culture

He's shit.
>>
>>69980550
he tried the red pill and then choked
>>
I have a pleasant laugh every time I'm reminded that this ugly virgin roach manlet actually wrote a book called the "Alphabet of Manliness"
>>
He was the best thing I've came across on the internet in the year 2004. Not sure if he's still relevant.
>>
I get the feeling 80% of the anons here are like maddox
>>
>>69981351
the fact that he made a video on the wage gap myth, then turned around and went full SJW in his other videos is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>69981351
Which SJW?
>>
His april fools was good this year
>>
>>69980550
Pretty based, old school bitter troll who often finds good things to bitch about
>>
You mean Madoff? He'z a bitch.
>>
>>69981391
Have you ever seen videos of him promoting his book? He used to be so skiddish and afraid looking. Then he took improv classes to get better in public, but now he is just an improv theater faggot.

Look up any video of Madcux doing improv. Its pathetic and sad af.
>>
There is absolutely nothing wrong with pepperoni pizza.

His rant about cheese pizza goes too far at that point.
>>
>>69981445
It was in one of his live shows. Look for it on YT. Don't remember the name.
>>
I liked his blog in high school so I decided to check out his podcast even if I never liked his youtube videos. I found that I fucking hate this nu-maddox and his cliché ridden LA beliefs.

But Dick is funny and doesn't give a shit so I still listen. Also Tim Changzzzzzz.
>>
>>69980550
I have followed Maddox since his website began. Some reason since I was 17 I wanted to read his blogs and realised he thinks the same I do.
>>
>>69980550
Cuck extraordinaire
>>
>>69980550
used to be awesome until he went to jootube and started becoming a sjw cuk
>>
>>69980602
>purposely finds to stuff to get mad at, then complains about it.

Like every political commentator ever.
>>
>>69980550
its not the 90s anymore
>>
If he still made posts, he'd be a billionaire now.

His peak was like 2005 and people had far far thicker skin then.

If he made posts now against feminism and hating vegetarians, the butthurt would cause the earth to fall off its axis.
>>
>>69980550
Butthurt Armenian who grew up among Mormon fuckheads in Utah and now hates women.
>>
>>69980550
He was good once, back when the internet was a simpler place, back in simpler times.

Just like how everyone would think Tucker max is a retard now too.
>>
>>69982123
>Tucker max
Shiiieet I have a reading hole to go fall into now
>>
>>69982174
I hope they serve beer in hell was pretty good desu
>>
>>69980550

He's got his moments but most of them are a decade ago. The podcast is okay but he's not as funny on the spot, or maybe he's just more whiney and petty. He grasps at the smallest shit in an argument.
>>
>>69980550
“Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek,but don't trust an Armenian”

― George Orwell
>>
>>69982290
The book, not the film.

Alphabet of manliness was okay at the time, too.

I just think the majority of people didn't clock onto the fact that Maddox's overt personality was a self parody. Too many people thought he was being serious.
>>
>>69982290
>>69982174
You guys realize Tucker was found out a fraud, right?

Pls tell me you just take his books as fun trashy fiction.
>>
he still occasionally comes up with some good shit, like new york pizza and how stories ruined video games.
>>
>>69982405
yeah more or less, most of it is funny as shit though
>>
>>69980550
He's a hairy pleb. He has no muscle definition and bitches about shit that no one gives 2 fucks about.
Just look at it.
>>
File: 46546.jpg (30 KB, 320x207) Image search: [Google]
46546.jpg
30 KB, 320x207
Hi Dick.
>>
>>69980550
He has to step up his game, if he doesn't want to stay a typical snarky, fence sitting Gen X slacker. This generation is all about the edge.
>>
>>69981269
This. The whole "anti SJW" thing is just part of his character. He's like the Angry Nintendo Nerd, but with politics.
>>
>>69981391
It's like you saw a video of James Rolfe hanging out with his friends, and are surprised that he isn't actually swearing and angry in real life.

Do understand what it means to play a character? Do you know what acting is?
>>
File: frog.png (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
11 KB, 408x408
His website was funny in the late 90s early 00s, but he should have stopped there. the podcast and youtube videos are just cringeworthy.
>>
He was funny ten years ago. Now he's a pleb.
>>
>>69980550
He's not funny. His videos are alight.
When i mostly watch his videos i don't laugh ot i quit out of them because they are just not worth watching
>>
>>69980550

He may be a Trump hater, but that's his thing, he hates popular things/people to stir up controversy in order to stay relevant. His podcast is funny as shit imo. Speaking of his podcast.....

Calling all Trumpeters

Visit the link and vote DOWN Donald Trump to indicate that he is NOT a problem.

http://thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/episode-80/

It might take a while, but I'm gonna make sure he gets stumped.
>>
>>69983873
>Visit the link and vote DOWN Donald Trump to indicate that he is NOT a problem.
>http://thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/episode-80/
Good cause, I'm on it m8
>>
He's super pedantic and can never admit he's wrong. He loves to tout himself as this super logical and super intelligent person who points out logical fallacies. However whenever he encounters a personal subject or a subject he leans left on he constantly appeals to emotion and uses confirmation bias in his research. Maddox and Dick make a good contrast to each other thought. I hope he does well, but dick really needs to call him out.
>>
>>69980550
cuck
>>
>>69980550
He was talking with sense before but now he just finds retarded as fuck issues and complain about them.
>>
Internet relic really. Think how many things have survived from late 90s and early 00s.
>>
>>69980550
he's just washed up at this point

that's what you get when you release 2 articles a month
>>
>>69983873
>but the point his relatively innocuous candidacy becomes dangerous is when he foments racial unrest and Islamophobia, which he did this week by suggesting Muslims should carry ID cards and be registered in a national database. Awesome.

Haha, fuck this cuck faggot for using the term "Islamophobia".
>>
File: [muda intensifies].gif (422 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
[muda intensifies].gif
422 KB, 500x500
>>69980550
i thought he was really funny when I was 11 years old and first discovered his website.

now he just looks like this balding, nerdy Jewish guy who makes angry rants on the internet.

as a child I thought he was cool, and an adult I think he's pathetic.
>>
Been reading this guy's articles for years. Got his Alphabet of Manliness book. Read his whole website, the 90's ones too etc.
>>
>>69984275
>im working on super serious stuff, guys! that's why i take five months to write an article!!
>guys, GUYS, I got a book deal!
>no article for a decade
>book finally comes out, shitty gimmick book you'd see in urban outfitters and buy someone as a goof on Xmas
>no article for another decade
>WORKING ON TV DEAL GUYS
>decades later, its 2 minute YouTube trash
>>
File: 1292259605941.png (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1292259605941.png
10 KB, 400x400
>>69984490
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 960x720
Got the book right here. Hat to believe it's been over 10 years since he signed it. He's alright, but he's walking a fine line with that liberal shit. I think living in California is rubbing off on him in a bad way.
>>
>>69981503
Pew! Pewpewpew!
>>
>>69980550
washed up nobody who was the king of the internet around 12-15 years ago.

Drax is great, or at least his character Dick Masterson he plays.
>>
File: maddox.jpg (131 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
maddox.jpg
131 KB, 960x540
>>69980983
Imaaaaaaaaaaaaagination!
>>
>>69981259
Truth. At least lowtax knows his role in Internet history and is suffice with it.
>>
>>69985624

Who is lowtax?
>>
>>69981040
The long hiatus really fucked him over.
>>
Complete cuck. Has serious issues with his upbringing. Part of him is still a fat fuck teenager. Part of him still hates his parents.

Podcast is only good because of Dick.

Listen to the Dickless episode where it's just Maddox and Asterious or whoever the fuck the unfunny frequent guest is and tell me it isnt horrible.
>>
>>69986689
The coconut guy? I hate his fucking guts.
>>
Maddox is still around? Thought he became irrelevant in '98.
>>
>>69986689
>>69987624
http://thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/episode-77/

Yeah.

The show is N O T H I N G without Dick
>>
He's alright on some things, but kind of a douche.

He lives in California, and complains about things in Californians do, because California sucks. Instead of moving away from that overpopulated cesspit for sociopathic narcissists, he just projects all California's problems on the rest of the US as if it is everyone's problem.

California should be fenced off and nuked. Anyone climbing the fence to trespass on the new continental United States should be apprehended and skinned alive immediately.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x386
>>69980983
Kek, chang even shitposts unconsciously
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.