[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more degenerate movement than polyamory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: OYVEY.jpg (119 KB, 500x649) Image search: [Google]
OYVEY.jpg
119 KB, 500x649
Is there a more degenerate movement than polyamory?
>>
Explain how and why it's degenerate.
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 640x640
Beastiality
Pedophilia
>>
>>69980521
Breakdown of basic family structure.
>>
When will the damn nukes fall? When damnit when???
>>
>>69980521
STD spreading, breakdown of family and support structure, lack of stability, I mean are you fucking serious?
>>
>>69980521
Honest self respecting men won't play such a silly game, unless they are planning on just pumping and dumping. This is no way to develop strong nuclear families and get a good man to take the responsibilities of your daughter off your hands
>>
>>69980698
He's a britbong. Probably just bored while Mohammad fucks his wife.
>>
>>69980748
Why is it okay for a man to have multiple wives then?
>>
>>69980402
if you don't look like a euphoric fatfuck is pretty awesome
>>
>>69980896
It's not.

Monogamy works best due to our unique species traits.
>>
>>69981156
Right. I'm sure if it were legal to have 4 wives, you'd be trying your best to have 4 qts.
>>
>>69981203
>Having to support 4 wives + any kids
No thank you.
>>
>>69980402
Meh, let them have what they think is more ammunition for destroying society... pretty much all the things women shit on heavily point towards the right way for a man to be: Egotistical, misogynistic, emotionless. And all the things they praise: meekness, quirkiness, attention whoring should be avoided for a man - unless you want to be effeminate.

A man's concerns aren't being met, the relationship should end instantly, don't give the crafty creatures any of your time without drilling them on all fronts. The only response to their concerns should be different variations of "can you please go annoy someone else"
>>
>>69980918
dont you have a wall to build?
>>
>>69981330
But they are destroying society, anon. Women will take advantage of this new "movement".
>>
File: parenting.jpg (115 KB, 960x593) Image search: [Google]
parenting.jpg
115 KB, 960x593
I hate how some women don't get that having 5 boyfriends doesn't make up for being a single mom
>>
>>69983111
I love these comics where libs project their beliefs onto children even thought they don't even try hide the fact that it's them saying it rather than a realistic kid's belief
>well, actually there is a wide range of varying family structures.
>...said the child
reminds me of that tranny comic where the deranged little boy is constantly vilifying everything around him while his parents coddle his delusion.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.