[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
White american males are like 30% of the whole population, how do people believe they will get the 20% out of the 70% of women/black/hispanic votes ever to win Clinton?
>>
>>69979517
America has like a 70% white pop last time I checked
>>
It's called voter participation rate fag
>>
>>69981678
white males
>>
File: Trump-Girls.jpg (123 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Girls.jpg
123 KB, 500x300
>>69979517

>White american males are like 30% of the whole population

I don't think white women will be a problem. So far, more women than men in the primaries have voted Trump.
>>
File: trump_2016.png (80 KB, 253x227) Image search: [Google]
trump_2016.png
80 KB, 253x227
A few more disasters like the abortion debacle and we can forget about Trump.

Maybe he's too old, or too cocky or whatever.

And I'm not the increasingly nervous liberal guy. I'm an increasingly nervous Trump supporter, but at some point you have to start being competent.
>>
>>69981974
>enforcing the law when people carry through with federaly banned practices

How is that incompetent again?
>>
>>69979517
>White american males are like 30% of the whole population, how do people believe they will get the 20% out of the 70% of women/black/hispanic votes ever to win Clinton?

They don't.

Nobody actually believes Trump has a winning chance, not even on /pol/?
>>
>>69982090
>How is that incompetent again?

Is that all you know about it? Do some research and then come back.
>>
>>69982167
Enforcing laws that were legislated ... is incompetent?

What the fuck mate?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 363x364
>>69979517
>>
>>69982212

You are clueless.

Bye!
>>
Illegals can't vote
>>
>>69982292
A lot of them do, trust me.
>>
File: 1454583027641.jpg (1 MB, 1991x2589) Image search: [Google]
1454583027641.jpg
1 MB, 1991x2589
>>69982271
You still haven't answered my question.

Tell me again how saying "If laws are passed, I will enforce them" is somehow bad.

God I hate arguing with liberals, they have no substance, just cute flounces.

You guys all think like this.
>>
>>69982335
How?
>>
>>69982167
I know that there's a federal ban on abortions past 20 weeks from time of conception.

Just wanted to see if this was an actual thread or sons idiot shilling again

Enjoy whatever you buy with the dime you got from this post
>>
>>69982471
california is very very lax about that.

Shit even the dead vote.
>>
>>69982471
The Supreme Court just passed a ruling that makes it so illegals count towards delegate proportions.

This means if a highly urbanized are with a lot of illegals votes democrat, it will be weighed more heavily than more rural areas (kicker is that urban areas rarely vote republican because they are less likely to get handouts)
>>
>>69982471
I'm not sure how they do it, but they brag about it to people they trust. Voter fraud, mostly from the Democrats, is actually a big problem in certain non-white parts of the country. Of course, Democrats deny that any such thing is taking place at all.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.