[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Trash Meth Heads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: methhead.jpg (45 KB, 272x352) Image search: [Google]
methhead.jpg
45 KB, 272x352
Is meth becoming an epidemic among white people? Meth is to whites what crack was to blacks I think. Trump can't stop the destruction of the meth train that is destroying hillbilly white trash.
>>
>>69979145
That is all makeup and a wig
>>
>>69979240
How often would you say your shit kicking hillbilly dad does meth?
>>
File: 034bpost.jpg (653 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
034bpost.jpg
653 KB, 1500x2000
>>
The problem with drugs, just like with blacks, are the poor, stupid and bored people.
There are exceptions, of course.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
>>
File: Calamity.jpg (529 KB, 1148x820) Image search: [Google]
Calamity.jpg
529 KB, 1148x820
>>69979145
Calamity ?
>>
>>69979367
Some kind of anorexic cutter lady
>>69979293
Every single photo of meth heads are propaganda. Lemme ask you. Adderal is the same thing. Kids looking like this? Muh methyl group. Fighter pilots use the non adderal real meth shit sometimes legally. Do they look like this?
>>
https://www.ksl.com/?sid=39148286&nid=148&title=charges-9-year-old-girl-raped-while-mother-smoked-meth-in-other-room
>>
>>69979481
You're a fucking idiot

Kids shouldn't be put on this shit, no the photos aren't fucking fake, you retard
>>
>>69979481
>Muh methyl group
Confirmed for someone with no understanding of chemistry. Little things make a big difference.

One form of Thalidomide is an excellent morning sickness drug. Its enantiomer literally causes children to be born with arms and legs.
>>
>>69979583
Where are the adderal posters? Yes they are. Also I'm not excusing what the men did in this crime link this other troll is posting. But no charges for the woman
>>
>>69979145
don't really care
adrenaline is the white man's drug
>>
File: small.jpg (642 KB, 1575x2100) Image search: [Google]
small.jpg
642 KB, 1575x2100
>>69979481
Nah google "street steve fotos"
>>
Because it is cheap and make people feel pleasure.

Would imagine it's like mdma but more pleasure and sexual arosal

Manufactured drugs aren't good for you. Drugs are pretty degenerate but if you do drugs, it should be weed and mushrooms really.
>>
>>69979612
Nope. Thalidomide fucked up my country's women. Not yours. That drug is what it is. It never provides morning relief. An action of its chemistry destroys legs/gives birth defect. Thalidomide is Thalidomide. Which does nothing but shit and turns into your enanitomer anteater and eats babies
>>
What do you expect, it's the christalised jew
>>
>>69979612
german ritalin is meth. Children become these everyday.
>>
>>69979612
>literally causes children to be born with arms and legs.

Isn't that a good thing? So they can walk and pick things up? My uncle was born without arms or legs and he says it sucks
>>
>>69979481
It's propaganda, but they are real pictures of real people.
The reason these people look like that after years of meth use is not because of meth. It's because of vitamin deficiencies, starvation, homelessness and dehydration. These methheads usually use other drugs too.
That's just what junkies end up looking like. If you're rich and you take care of yourself you will never end up looking like that.
>>
>>69979685
>this is a product only of meth
Where are the makeup scars?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 320x240
>>69979145
Odo!
>>
File: meth.jpg (45 KB, 776x446) Image search: [Google]
meth.jpg
45 KB, 776x446
>>69979748
forgot pic
>>
>>69979785
Why the scars then. Sure it might make you have a bout of psychosis. Who doesn't sometimes. To varying degrees. But why this bug bite shite then? All homeless are bug infested? Nah
>>
>>69979785
>>69979785
>>69979785
this
>>
>>69979785
I live in a small city in Michigan. The young whites are all either Meth heads or opiate addicts. The young white girls are all getting banged by Mexican dudes or black guys. Shit's sad as fuck around here.
>>
>>69979831

You get psychosis and feel like bugs are crawling on you and you itch yourself and pick at yourself
>>
>>69979944
>>69979949
Aaand im gone
>>
>>69979734
He's correct, Leaf. The left handed isomer is the bad one. Unfortunately, even if you isolated only right handed thalidomide, the body would convert some of it to the left handed isomer.

It's a pretty fucked up drug.
>>
>>69980016
Off to do more meth?
>>
I worked in the oil patch in my state and I've encountered plenty of meth users. Honestly couldn't tell them from most middle class blue collar whites until they told me they use.

Irl meth users aren't like the ones you see on COPS, otherwise they'd be in jail. They're usually just white guys or Mexicans working manual labor and they use it to make their 80-90 hour per week work schedule.

That doesn't make it okay, and I hide my expensive shit around them out of a natural defense, but most meth users are just uneducated blue collar whites who see that as a better pick me up than energy drinks or cheap truck stop amphetamines.
>>
>>69979145

oh yes the meth wars where gangs of white people are killing each other over meth turf.
>>
>>69980107
The only murders in my town were white meth heads that killed women. It's happened about three times in the last 10 years. Mexicans punch each other out but the meth heads kill the white whores.
>>
>>69980097
Nope. Quit it long time ago. It's just the best thing ever. I still wouldn't recommend it and i have better things to worry about. Doesn't mean I don't hate propaganda even more
>>
lmao America
>>
>>69979695
It's nothing like MDMA. Meth really is a shit drug desu senpai. You smoke a bit, you feel euphoric for maybe 3 or 4 hours, then you are just awake and jittery or wired for the next 12-24 hours.

Not to mention the catch 22 of being horny but never able to come even after hours of fapping.

2/10, would not drug again.

MDMA, on the other hand, hits hard for a bit and then goes away.
>>
>>69979831
Looks like scurvy to me. Vitamin C deficiency.
Methheads are not known for their love of lemons.
>>
>>69980254
You should take a tour of small towns in Michigan. It'll make you feel proud to be Swedish. These people are absolute trash. Come see the fat girls and their black boyfriends. Shit's hilarious and sad at the same time.
>>
>>69979639
Holy fuck your are dumb

No one is going to take adderall until it makes them look like a fucking zombie just because their doctor told them

God damn just kill yourself you sick faggot before you shove drugs down your children's throat
>>
>>69979685
What a fat ass
>>
>>69979367
>you wanna fuck? $50
>>
>>69979785
The scabs on their faces are from picking at themselves from paranoia and numbness

I know because growing up on ADHD drugs I couldn't stop picking my nails until they bled profusely and then they'd hurt really bad after the drugs wore off
>>
>>69980956
What if you're just like this naturally? Lol. Then they put you on terrible shit. Being knocked out at least to me is worse than any kind of spaziness with people. But schizos are a whole other story
>>
>>69979949
Salacious Crumb really went downhill after Return of the Jedi
>>
>>69980610
>>69980656
>>69980833
I don't know what these people are talking about. And why was that one show so popular if this is so ooga booga? Is this krokodil? Bath salts? Cheesing? Even salvia? No
>>
>>69981060
What if? I'm not, I don't feel numb and anxious when they wear off and I stopped doing it when I stopped taking it

What the fuck?

Are you some recently ADHD diagnosed faggot trying to rationalize his ampetamine dependence by acting like its good for kids?
>>
>>69981153
I haven't done shit but I haven't slept ONCE before a shift properly in like 15 years. Why is this? I think as WE break shit, not drugs, we blame shit like drugs, for breaking shit... Now take your pharmaceuticals
>>
>>69981214
No I spoke of myself and you flew off the handlebars
>>
>>69980107
Actually they are. The meth trade is mostly ran by White motorcycle gangs.

But clearly you dont want to acknowledge it bc only minorities are capable of crime, right? Keep protecting the people who destroy your volk from the inside, you cuck.
>>
>>69980610

Eh you get shit stuff. If you get crystal and do enough the euphoria absolutely shits all over mdma. If you do it even close to regularly (more than once a month) youre not gonna get that feeling as much but its still a strong high. I feel yhe whole duration is enjoyable when doing it in moderation and when you fall asleep you are still euphoric. However when you do it in moderation you dont really get a come down and it deceives you into thinking its not that bad. The more often you do it the more horrendous the effects are. Im skinny already so weight loss isnt that obvious but if ive been doing it a couple (maybe a little more than a couple lol) weekends in a row the comedown absolutely fucking wrecks me and makes me hate myself. I also have never picked my face or any of that dumb stereotype shit. The only problem is forgetting to brush your teeth maybe a night and then the following morning because youve been jerking off, stuck or partying nonstop
>>
>>69981153
Are you high? What is it with you Canadians and writing completely incoherent nonsense posts? I don't even know what you're saying.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 406x720
>>69979829
Dude that isn't how it works...
>>
>>69981288
We are the most educated people in the world with the most efficient army. Very misunderstood. But we don't expect to hear anything less
>>
>>69981340
lol What? How much meth have you done tonight?
>>
>>69981402
Fuck off 82 year old infomercial woman
>>
>>69981280

this guy is mad as fuck. must be a minority, probably black.
>>
>>69981340
Just fuck off, Canada.
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>69981465
Your addiction is showing.
>>
>>69979145
becoming?
it has been for years now
theyve even got this stuff
its called "adderal"
its pretty much pharmaceutical grade meth
and its prescribed to children, as well as anyone that goes to a doctor and says "hurr i cant concentrate"
>>
>>69981533
>Im black for not defending people who destroy the white race.

Amazing, that's some retard-tier thinking.
Stop defending people who hurt other whites because they're white is what im saying.
>>
>>69981647
Meth heads are serious about doing manual work though. $5 and they'll mow the shit out of your grass in like 20 minutes and anything else you might want them to do.
>>
>>69979481
I am a cop in rural America and have seen these meth faces in real life. You are full of shit and live in a bubble, its people like you who who don't understand the relationship between crime and drugs.
>>
>>69981879
You ever have to fight one of these meth heads? I'd be scared as shit if I had to face one.
>>
>>69980680
>Michigan
>swedish

>muh heritage

The reason why shes fat and dating a dindu is murican culture anon.

Also I can't believe people even comparing meth with softer (allthough harmful aswell) drugs. Even if they were chemically the same (they're not) the different in usage is completely different.
>>
>>69981879

yeah noone says there are no methheads. But i know ppl who done meth 1 time per month.

Guess what. They are still full integrated members of society. Faggot cop shithead. You are just a tool.
>>
>>69981949
Once they get to the junkie stage like in the photos they don't fight. they know the system pretty well and just roll with it. The only people I have ever had to fight though were either on meth or drunk. the only time I have ever been shot at the guy was on meth. The scariest part is the constant fear that I will get staph or hep from them. often times when i deal with them they are covered in blood and sweat and it seems like they all have hepatitis
>>
>>69980680

Yeah, whatever, Ameridruggies. Also, Michigan is full of Finns, not Swedes.

And besides, few Americans realize, but you're basically just another Australia. It was very common to just strip criminals and other degenerates of their citizenship or otherwise ostracize them in order to get them to leave for the "promised" land.
>>
>>69982675
Michigan is full of hillbillies, not Finns or Swedes. I'm saying you should come over here and see it for yourself so you can get a good laugh at how stupid America has become.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.