[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpilled celebrities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: burr.png (413 KB, 1098x897) Image search: [Google]
burr.png
413 KB, 1098x897
Link to good red pill material (women, niggers, jews, whatever) ITT. Preferably by someone famous.

Bill Burr on why men should make more an hour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr162OZ2Z0w (before some retard asks why he believes in the wage gap, i doubt that he does. he just pretends to for the joke to work)
>>
>>69977664
>inb4 someone calls Billy a nigger lover

I remember he did that one show and starting saying how he kinda liked Trump and Hillary went to bilderberg group and everyone went dead silence. Shit was funny but at the same time unnerving
>>
File: carlin.jpg (75 KB, 755x1058) Image search: [Google]
carlin.jpg
75 KB, 755x1058
>>69977664
I miss George Carlin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeMGqTwWA6U
>>
>>69977664
>Bill "Prepping the Bull" Burr
>redpilled
>>
>>69977664
The only subjects Bill Burr is redpilled on is women and the stupidity of political correctness in general, beyond that he's quite the bluepilled fuck.
>>
>>69977664
He is great
>>
>>69980753
He was better before he got married. Nia changed him.
>>
>>69981187
Women changes everyone most of the time for the worse.
>>
>>69980753
He regularly goes into rants about "white people are evil doooood" on his podcast as well, it's because he sort of mirrors what he's seen in the media. I've heard him change his mind several times after he looks something up. He did take the piss out of that smug CPG grey guy the other day after watching his video about automation, so he's still hilarious, just in an old man ranting way. There is a podcast where he starts defending Islam though and mentions Reza aslan, that pissed me off, he was repeating the PC narrative.
>>
>>69978051
that was on conan, i love that clip. he boiled it down to rational thinking, he said something along the lines of
>hillary goes to those bilderberg group meetings, thats like illuminati stuff and then she talks to people who drive snow plows like she can relate to them, she probably had sex while wearing a goat head or something

fucking amazing
>>
>>69977664
I want to invent some rubber underpants, so when I do a really big hard shit, it gets forced out and stretches the pants, then as I relax the rubber retracts and pushed the turd back in.
I just keep pushing and relaxing for hours.
>>
>>69981187
It's obvious he didn't want to be "that" guy. He saw the fans he was bringing in with stuff like in the OP and was repulsed. Can you blame him? I would kill myself if half my fan base were you faggots. "KILL ALL WOMEN HURR MEN ARE SO MUCH BETTER"
>>
>bill "muh hitler muh shoah depopulate the earth" burr

yeah, real red pilled
>>
>>69980634
Fucking legend
>>
>>69980634
What an idiot
>>
>>69980634
george carlin pandered to what are now bernie sander supporters.
>>
>>69977664
A guy named Louis C.K. is pretty funny and redpilled as fuck, give him a look
>>
>>69982321
nah he really isn't. saying "i like the word faggot, but i'd never call a gay guy that.. unless he was being a faggot" is not politically incorrect. got any examples?
>>
>>69982963
turn on your sarcasm detection, you have the money snownigger
>>
>>69981344
>CPG grey

ahhhhh fuck that "enlightened and wise" faggot with his faggot voice
>>
>>69982963
that nigga trolling you, Anders
>>
>>69983096
>>69982996
alright alright.

eddie murphy on faggots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQBLzotAn3M "i can't even travel the country freely no more, i can't go to san fransisco. they got 24 hour homo watch waiting for me at the airport" lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 213x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 213x236
Brock Lesnar is based as fuck. Owns land which he farms on, only wrestles to get more money to buy more land to farm more. Moved to Canada, confirmed conservative, ignores the Internet Jew, doesn't flaunt his private life online.
>>
>>69983275
He apologized for those routines, hes a cuck.

He also fucks trannys.
>>
>>69983275
Better times right there.
>>
File: 1459492898912.png (585 KB, 855x643) Image search: [Google]
1459492898912.png
585 KB, 855x643
>celebrities
>puppets of the Jewish masters
>"redpilled"
>>
>>69983330
Im pretty sure that guy is a raging homo.
>>
>>69984981
good goy
just as you've been conditioned to think of anyone masculine and conservative enough
>>
>>69981904
Not entirely. He would hate the PC culture/SJW shit that we have now, so I don't think he'd hit that demographic.
>>
Burr's conan interview where he talks about bruce jenner was pretty funny since that the crowd was full of uncomfortable tranny lovers
>>
He's an idiot. He realizes something is wrong but he doesn't know what so he spouts bullshit about overpopulation and "bankers"

and he's an oil tycoon
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.