[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese economy decline due to lack of diversity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Japan GDP growth rate was -0.3%.(even through Japan bank print ton of money into market)

Hahaha, I and economists claimed that diversity will boost economy, but people ignored economists.

Japan will slowly but surely be third world!

We need diveristy and immigrants in this issue

Multiculturalism will give us new idea, new culture and new industries.

ACCEPT IMMIGRANT!. MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>69977608
depends on the type of immigrant, i think theirs an age productivity problem in japan wasnt your economy doing great before now? your fifth biggest despite your size thats crazy to me
>>
japan's economy is doing bad because of it's Keynesian economic policies. it's declining population is just one factor but not the overall cause
>>
More fucking diversity, sure,that'll solve it. DURRRRRRR
>>
File: japanrefugees.png (674 KB, 773x735) Image search: [Google]
japanrefugees.png
674 KB, 773x735
>>69977608
Everyday damn day with this thread.

Shoo, shoo.
>>
>>69977608

Japan should take in pure blooded japanese people from brazil.

No mongrels.

Just pure Japanese.
>>
>>69977972
Not really, they abandoned Keynesianism in the 90s just before it went to shit. Post war Japan was Keynesian and it went from ruins to riches in 25 years. Overtook the USSR despite having no resources and a smaller population. The USA was also Keynesian during the 50s "golden age".
>>
>>69978192

what should they do economically?
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 526x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 526x703
It takes thousands of years to develop a complex civilization and only a decade to destroy it by flooding it with muds.

Just ask Eurape I mean Europe.
>>
File: LOLRed.jpg (243 KB, 812x810) Image search: [Google]
LOLRed.jpg
243 KB, 812x810
>>69978296
>tfw when pork is most common red meat.
>tfw Japanese see fish and shellfish as vegetarian and serve it.
>>
>>69977608
Uhh, no. Immigrants are never the answer.
>>
>>69978192
>they abandoned Keynesianism in the 90s
Abe continues it
> Post war Japan was Keynesian and it went from ruins to riches in 25 years
That tends to happen when you embrace capitalism and have aid from the US. Since then government intervention has just made things worse and worse, similar to the situation in the US. You can also draw parallels to the great depression and FDR's policies to stimulate the economy. Some policies were good and did in fact help, but his policies paved the way for more and more government intervention
>>
File: traitor.jpg (36 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
traitor.jpg
36 KB, 270x270
>>69977608
What are you trying to do here?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.