[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Trump Facts to prove he should be president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 960x720
I need this to edukate people.
>>
>>69975570
He has the fastest growing subreddit.
>>
>>69975570

Trump once beat Chuck Norris at an arm wrestle #TrumpFacts
>>
He acknowledges our Lord and saviour Kek.
>>
>>69975570
He is handsome
>>
>>69975570

Trumps penis was used as a pole to save people from a burning building #TrumpFacts
>>
>>69975570
>move companies back into america
>remove socialized health care
>make health care competitive so states arent dominated by 3-4 big companies
>WALL
>remove mexicans
>get reparations from helping other countries out
>stop going to war over stupid shit
>no more syrian rapefugees
>tax plan is reasonable and effective
>looks like a president
>not bought by big money
>been around for a long time making money
>out of 100+ businesses only 4 went belly up
>is a real american
>has great hats
>>
>>69975989
i meant remove illegal mexicans
>>
He took on the entire GOP and won.
>>
>>69975989
Thanks burger-san
>>
>fucked yeb up the ass
>fucked rubio in the mouth
>fucking cruz and kasich by just winning
>>
>>69975570

He isn't Hillary.
>>
>>69976028
If they aren't illegal then they aren't Mexicans, they're Americans.
>>
>>69976328
yeah thats what i meant. illegals bad, immigrants alright (most of the time)
>>
File: image.png (146 KB, 1003x915) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 1003x915
>>69975989
How would Trump move companies back to America? With a lower tax rate?
What part of the budget can he cut to make a rate that low?

If he cuts the military he can't get elected a second term because republicans will get butt blasted. Social security is a third rail and isn't going anywhere. Decreasing medicare spending will make his original supporters (many of whom are older) pissed, making him vulnerable in 2020. Medicaid is the only other big thing that's left it would be sadistic for him to cut that drastically.
>>
>>69976621
Bumping because I really want a trump supporter to explain what Trump will cut.
>>
Trump is the only candidate to support trans rights.
Tumblr btfo.

>“For more than two weeks, the Miss Universe Organization and Mr. Trump made it clear to GLAAD that they were open to making a policy change to include women who are transgender,” said GLAAD spokesperson Herndon Graddick. “We appreciate that he and his team responded swiftly and appropriately. The Miss Universe Organization today follows institutions that have taken a stand against discrimination of transgender women including the Olympics, NCAA, the Girl Scouts of America and The CW’s America’s Next Top Model. Jenna and all of the LGBT advocates who have called for this change and spoken out in support of transgender women are to be commended. At a time when transgender people are still routinely denied equal opportunities in housing, employment and medical care, today’s decision is in line with the growing levels of public support for transgender people across the country.”
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.