[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Panama Papers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: algerian mr bean.jpg (302 KB, 1448x755) Image search: [Google]
algerian mr bean.jpg
302 KB, 1448x755
Panama papers and additional info being leaked over the time. Reddit is on that shit meanwhile /pol/ is too busy discussing sex with poc, trannies and traps.

Right now there are more than 10 threads discussing sex rather than a huge fucking leak that brought more than 10k islanders into the streats when the leaks came out that their premier had a conflict of interest and offshore cash.

A whole bunch of big names is already on the list. But hey, /pol/ apparently prefers fucking cocks.

Also yes, most of those threads are australian shitposts.
>>
>>69975389
>rich people in shitty countries take advantage of the system and ship their money out

COLOR ME FUCKING SURPRISED YOU BLOC-NIGGER
>>
>>69975535

France, finland, uk, iceland, i could agree that a few of the countries on that list are shitty, but a whole bunch on there were just pure greed in certain cases even malicious scheming allowing to get deals to directly benefit themselves.
>>
>>69975389
Because complaining about the eternal shills and shitposters is going to make them go away. Grow a fucking brain, you're screaming on a street corner in a busy city that everyone is being "too loud". For fucks sake.
>>
>>69976089

Its why i actually made a thread to discuss something related to politics. But i see instead of being able to focus on the actually relevant parts of a thread, you just cant hold yourself back to not comment about shitposters.

Maybe i should remake the thread once europoors get on, as currently its more of an european topic, at least till trump and bernies names pop up on the list.
>>
File: 1459796333520.jpg (1 MB, 2684x1916) Image search: [Google]
1459796333520.jpg
1 MB, 2684x1916
>>69975389
Also, top-down leaks aren't legit leaks you nigger. It's fucking misinformation through selective disclosure. Don't waste your time on tactical "revelations" designed to distract you from the actions of the leakers.
>>
>>69976341

Oh dont worry, i know how biased these leaks are atm. This is why im still waiting for the whole package to pop up unfiltered somewhere. Top down leaks are still legit, its just that one should not form an opinion based only on that information, but should be extra critical of it.

But as of now at least we get to see some thieving bastards.

Also i find it hillarious how our media keeps pushing putin as a big bad guy in this case.
>>
>>69975389
The Panama Papers don't matter. So rich people use offshore banking to protect themselves from taxes? I am shocked. Shocked, I say.

Plebbit only cares because they're communists.
>>
>>69975389
You mean the Soros papers. None of these men mentioned actually did sonething illegal. Tax evasion is legal. This whole thing is a fucking hoax.

All men targeted in Europe are Euro-sceptics. Trump is next.

This is disgusting.
>>
>>69976993
*Tax avoidance, my bad
>>
>>69976993

Tax evasion is legal in certain cases. And yes, a bunch of people are getting thrown under the bus that pretty much did nothing.

In the case of the icelands premier, having a share in the 3 major banks offshore (actually not his share but his wife's because he sold it for 1 dollar to her) and after that be involved in negotiations between banks and the state that would directly impact the value of his share? Is that still considered legal by you? Keep in mind he never disclosed that.
>>
>600 Israeli companies, 850 shareholders listed in Panama data leak

loooooooool

fucking kikes
>>
>>69977927

Oy vey! Is it shut down time?
>>
>>69975389
>Right now there are more than 10 threads discussing sex rather than a huge fucking leak that brought more than 10k islanders into the streats when the leaks came out that their premier had a conflict of interest and offshore cash.

>A whole bunch of big names is already on the list. But hey, /pol/ apparently prefers fucking cocks.

What is JIDF slide threads for 500, Jim?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.