[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Karl_Marx_001.jpg (375 KB, 639x910) Image search: [Google]
Karl_Marx_001.jpg
375 KB, 639x910
Thoughts?
>>
>>69974552
He is Jewish.
>>
>>69974552
outdated economic theory of capital accumulation that turned out to be objectively false. no respected economist on earth believes that marx made any positive contribution to economics
>>
>>69974552

Interesting dude, completely ruined the world.
>>
>>69974552
autistic kike who was so scared of having to actually work after growing out of his upper middle class parental home, that he developed a naive worldview and an ideology which idolizes freeloading cunts like him.
>>
>>69974552
He is /pol/-worthy.
Look at his Letters to his buddy Engels.
Shiit.
>>
The greatest thinker to ever exist. Too bad everything he has written has been hijacked by nitiwits.

>hurr my marxist analysis shows that white men should die!!
>>
>>69975096
Why is he the greatest thinker?
>>
>>69974887
deutch bro please translate this for me

den dank dame begehr ich nicht
>>
>>69975210
He wrote about jewy cunts and this fucking niggers can btfo themselves.
Summary: jews btfo, niggers btfo
>>
>>69975350
is see you dont like derailing the topic

danke
>>
>>69974552
He was a dumb neet.
>>
>>69975441
At the phone ATM.
Would translate more, but bed is too comfy right now.
>>
>>69975096
>implying the labor theory of value holds
>implying real median income in capitalist countries hasnt risen in the past 50 years, completely destroying his critique of capital accumulation
>implying a market economy can function without a decentralized price system, which has been proven false
>implying the whole concept of the zeitgeist isnt completely fucking retarded
yeah, marx was brilliant. no wonder the USSR did so well
>>
>>69974552
Greedy jew that whos idiology fucked up most of the 20th sentury
>>
>>69974552
A man who lived his entire life as a hypocrite. He never earned anything that he had, and even took out loans that he had no intentions of repaying. Despite his searching for years to find a worker that was paid nothing, and finding nothing, he had an example living in his own house. A maid with whom he had an affair that led to a pregnancy that his friend confirmed was his child, despite his refusal to acknowledge the child as his own.

His daughters committed suicide, which is poetic, considering Marx's poetry when he was a young man.

If you're gonna write a weight-loss book, you had damned well better not be obese.
>>
>>69974552
The unholy prophet of NEETism
>>
>>69975862
I'd like to finish my opinion about him off by stating that if I could travel back in time and shoot one person, he would be that person. The man is responsible for so much death and misery (even misery in his personal life) that the world couldn't possibly be worse if his life was ended.
>>
>>69976342
i'd kill the first nigger
>>
Ruined the world.

You could call out Hitler, Max Horkheimer, Lenin, Gavrilo Princip, Louis XVI or Jesus but this fucker sealed the deal. Without him, there would be no communism, critical theory, world war 2, Frankfurt school or cold war. The west would begin to decline well after 2000. We would still have nice things.
>>
to all the niggas saying he was responsible for ruining the world and communism and shit - well yes, but there were many more authors willing to take his place, like Bakunin, Kropotkin or Proudhon. So Gommunism would've happened, albeit sooner, later, or a bit differently
>>
DAT masonic hand sign.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.