[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the smartest scientists and researchers always leftists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: CfGxmtbUYAEA_sQ.jpg (76 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
CfGxmtbUYAEA_sQ.jpg
76 KB, 736x460
Why are the smartest scientists and researchers always leftists?

why are 95% of scientists atheists??? what if they are right, we aren't smarter than scientists
>>
>>69973234
As soon as a group of people starts to become too powerful, the Jews start a revolution and fill in the power vacuum.
>>
>>69973234
You know Einstein was thief who worked at a patent office right?
>>
bump a rooni
>>
Just because someone is good with numbers doesn't mean they're good with people

In fact it usually means the opposite
>>
>>69973234
Believing that everything different and new is "degenerate" tends to have a negative effect on creative thinking.
>>
>>69973234
>we make up quotes the thread
>99% of all quotes you see are wrong
He never said that, he supported capitalism actually.
>>
>>69973234
Academia mostly accept people on the left.
>>
Here an actual quote by Einstein

>"Too many of us look upon Americans as dollar chasers. This is a cruel libel, even if it is reiterated thoughtlessly by the Americans themselves."

Specically for you OP
>>69973234
>>
>>69973234
I thought Einstein supported capitalism?
>>
File: roland-600.jpg (56 KB, 600x359) Image search: [Google]
roland-600.jpg
56 KB, 600x359
>>69973234
That would be why communist countries literally innovated every major modern technolo... oh wait. Shit. All they did was steal from "filthy reactionary capitalists fascist" countries. That sucks.

Heisenberg, Stark, Lorentz. William Bragg, William Crookes, Alexander Fleming, Horace Lamb, Oliver Lodge, William Ramsay, Lord Rayleigh and J. J. Thomson. Rudi Beichel, Magnus von Braun, Wernher von Braun, Werner Dahm, Konrad Dannenberg, Kurt H. Debus, Walter Dornberger, Ernst R. G. Eckert, Krafft Arnold Ehricke, Otto Hirschler, Hermann H. Kurzweg, Fritz Mueller, Eberhard Rees, Gerhard Reisig, Georg Rickhey, Werner Rosinski, Ludwig Roth, Arthur Rudolph, Ernst Steinhoff, Ernst Stuhlinger, Bernhard Tessmann, and Georg von Tiesenhausen, Sighard F. Hoerner, Siegfried Knemeyer, Alexander Martin Lippisch, Hans Multhopp, Hans von Ohain, and Kurt Tank, Hans Antmann, Kurt Blome, Erich Traub, Walter Schreiber, Richard Lindenberg and Hubertus Strughold, Hans Hollmann, Kurt Lehovec, Johannes Plendl, Heinz Schlicke and Hans K. Ziegler,Reinhard Gehlen, Otto von Bolschwing.

Fucking Werner von braun.
>>
File: Rosensaft.jpg (87 KB, 567x253) Image search: [Google]
Rosensaft.jpg
87 KB, 567x253
Einstein was right wing for jews but left wing for goyim

typical kike

>>69974031
no he was a jewish communist like trotsky/lenin/marx
>>
>>69974031
He did, OP is posting bullshit made up by leftwing nutbags trying to justify their bullshit, probably a Bernie supporter.
>>
>>69973234
Leftist schools teach you about the personal lives of only actively leftist scientists. I bet you can't quote a single line from Newton or Tesla, who stayed out of politics, but you can tell an abridged life story of Einstien, who threw himself into politics in support of the left.

When receiving information, always always always remember the source you got it from. Question everyone and everything.

Welcome to /pol/.
>>
File: 1457962874317.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1457962874317.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
>>
Because the right wing ones go into scientific industry where they can actually make decent money instead of leeching off charity and research council money
>>
>>69974033
>>69974090
>>69974204

>>69973925

>"Too many of us look upon Americans as dollar chasers. This is a cruel libel, even if it is reiterated thoughtlessly by the Americans themselves."

He was right about one thing, thoughtless americans are plenty to be found.

How about you think twice before being reactionary twats, OP is bullshit made up quote.
>>
Here another auote by Einstein, actual quote

>"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax."

Fuck OP
>>
>>69974429
Why would I dance like a monkey for every OP that shitposts? I didn't even read his little quote macro. We've had 1000 other versions of this thread, I literally have a copy pasta waiting for them at this point.

hur dur, maybe you should think before you cry "LEL CHECKMATE AMERITARDS" fucking wannabe chinese Singapore nigger.
>>
>>69973234

Let's make up a thread with zero statistics! That'll show /pol/!
>>
>>69974580
>hur dur I am a retard
And a fucking twat.

>"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
>>
Intellectuals are all novel thinkers, they seek out new and untested ideas to test, its what makes them intellectuals in part but those more towards the middle of the scale cant tell a bad idea from a good one and simply pursue ideas based on novelty alone without bothering to test their validity.

Leftism has only existed for a hundred years or so its new enough to appeal to mid range intellectuals but the truly intelligent have been fleeing leftism for years.
>>
>>69973234
And to further piss on your bs OP, he, Einstein did believe in god, so double fuck you Bernie troll.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.