[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an American, born in Dayton, Ohio. Grew up in Michigan and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
I am an American, born in Dayton, Ohio. Grew up in Michigan and Texas. I got to college in Texas. I am of South Indian origin but I'm frequently mistaken for Hispanic due to my light complexion. What do y'all think about Indian Americans?
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (34 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
34 KB, 600x403
POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO
>>
If a dog is born in a stable, does that make it a horse?
>>
U a negro
>>
If a turd is dropped in a toilet, is it still a turd
>>
>>69973513
but everybody in America is descended from immigrants

by that logic the only real Americans are natives
>>
>>69973605
A
>>
>>69973605
lmao in the other 2 threads about Indians today the Canadian posters were fuckin roasting them.
>>
>>69973605
but everybody in Canada is descended from maple syrup

by that logic the only real Canadians are pancakes
>>
>>69973067

You guys aren't criminals and don't have too many children, but if too many of you come into our country there's going to be a problem.

Btw I work for an Indian company in California.
>>
>>69973067
Could you create an a.i. to make curry for me?
>>
File: Viper1.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Viper1.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>>69973067
>>
>>69973748
too late for that. There are already alot of us. I know 3rd generation Americans who are Indian.
>>
>>69973067
Do you poo in loo?

If you do I'd say the assimilation was successful.
>>
>>69973799
You'll cowards dont even smoke crack
>>
>>69973927
I'm from fucking Dayton. I don't shit on the street bitch.
>>
tits
>>
>>69974018
Success!

Don't act like a nigger and you're good in my book.
>>
>>69973789

Yeah and so do I, but they'll never truly be American. They'll always be strangers in this land.
>>
>>69974148
Why are you so racist? Quit being such a cunt against black people
>>
>>69973067
Be the next Bobby Jindal.
>>
>>69974196
>black """"""""""""people""""""""""""
>>
>>69974246
It's there fucking skin color you cuck, so that's what they are called... god you're probably a mexican
>>
>>69974169
I don't understand this mentality. America has always been a melting pot of cultures. I am as American as it gets. Since when did American = White protestant?
>>
>>69974196
I'll stop returning the favor the moment black people stop initiating the cunt behavior.
>>
>>69973605
right of conquest
>>
>>69973789
Studying Neuro. Sorry bud.
>>
>>69974351
>If a dog takes over the stable, that makes them a horse
>>
File: 1459838400929.jpg (61 KB, 640x681) Image search: [Google]
1459838400929.jpg
61 KB, 640x681
>>
>>69974333
We have a FANTASTIC Black president right now you stupid fucking whore.... Quit being such a racist prick or you'll have karma thwarted upon you and your children if you ever have any
>>
>>69974291

Why should America give up our land and resources to foreigners? Other countries don't do this so why should we?

My mind could be changed if India took in white people as immigrants but until then I say we close our borders.
>>
>>69974514
Cause other countries are inhumane pricks.... Here in the great United States of America, we are made of those "foreigners" who have built up what we have today you privileged white whore...
>>
>>69974514
I'm not a foreigner. I was born in the USA. My father came to this country because he received a full ride to Ohio State for Industrial Engineering. Also India definitely does take white people as migrants...
>>
>>69973295
Poo in loo
>>
>>69974169
Yeah he might, but his great great grandchildren will mix into the majority and become one with the Europeanish American blob of a culture. That far down the line most of them won't even identify as Indian Americans.

Immigration isn't the problem UNCHECKED immigration that rapidly replaces the native majority is the problem. As that causes disintegration of the American culture into something else that is distinctly not American.

As long as immigration is controlled in proportion to the current economic classes.

Unless of course you're a nigger. They for some reason cannot assimilate.
>>
>>69974514
My dad was an immigrant who came here to get his master's degree and continued on to a high level management job, became a naturalized US citizen and directly contributes to the economy of this country. I wouldn't call that a wast of land and resources to a foreigner.
>>
>>69974999
>rapidly replaces the native majority
there's that word again
>>
>>69974999
I don't get why all yall fuckers are calling me a "stranger in this land" or not truly American. Did I miss something or is being born in this country not enough to be considered an American?
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 851x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 851x564
>>69974655

My ancestors weren't immigrants they were settlers. There's a difference, there wasn't a country here before they came.

I think people from India are fine, And I think we should continue to trade and have a good relationship with you folks, but I don't think we should let too many of you in, otherwise we'll lose the European character of our country.
>>
>>69974999
Too often on this board is American culture synonymous with Anglo-European culture. This is definitely not the case. Is it such a bad thing for me to be American while holding on to my distinct cultural identity? I think the most American thing is all the unique different parts coming together under the banner of America.
>>
>>69975048
these people are hypocrites. "Native Majority" top kek.
>>
File: image.jpg (507 KB, 1330x1863) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
507 KB, 1330x1863
>>69974999

I'm sorry but Europeanish is not European.

I'd rather retain our European heratage here in America.
>>
File: alquida.jpg (61 KB, 640x681) Image search: [Google]
alquida.jpg
61 KB, 640x681
>>69973067
>>
>>69975194
They definitely were immigrants. There were natives here before that. In fact, the proper word to use in this case is "invaders"
>>
Tupac spelled backward, is 'caput'
>>
>>69975147
>>69975390

I said you might be senpai. I don't know you personally, but I'm going to guess by the fact that you equate yourself (in your OP) as a Indian American you haven't fully integrated. It would be like me calling myself a Irish American it would be stupid cause its clearly not true I'm nothing close to Irish other then blood. If I did I haven't fully integrated yet and would despite being born here still be an outsider.

The fact that you still hold on to being a "Indian American" despite the fact that you're not Indian indicates you still view yourself as an outsider.

>>69974467
>Thinking that expanding executive orders power to such an insane degree is anything but the most shortest of short term thinking

Mark my words when a republican or some other conservative takes office and in a period of 4 years undoes everything Obama did because "LOL fuck balance of powers" Liberals will curse his name.

>>69975048
>>69975451
>>69975547
Indeed unchecked mass immigration didn't turn out well for the first natives did it? It would be wise to learn from their mistake.
>>
>>69975547
And the 'native' americans were actually mutated, migrated Asians who came over the siberian-alaska landbridge during the last ice age. Unfortunately, they KILLED off the Clovis and Solutrean peoples who were in North American already.

Solutreans came over the north atlantic ice from Europe.

That's as far back as we know for sure. But its pretty evident that nobody is 'native' to the Americas.
>>
>>69975547

Yeah and we took their land while resettling them in smaller and smaller reservations. Might will always make right in this world. That's why Islam is doing so well, they know if they want to conquer they don't have to justify it, they'll just take it. Soon they'll have much of Western Europe.

In fact the same thing is happening in India, you guys are what %20 Muslim? when are you fags going to elect your first Donald trump? Islam is slowly replacing Hindu culture.
>>
>>69975860
BJP is in power right now trying to thwart the awful muslim influence. Those fuckin muslims came to India as invaders and have been subversive terrorists ever since. They split to make Pakistan and Bangladesh because secular, accepting India wasn't god enough for them and look where they are now.
>>
>>69975493
But you don't.

The European heritage here in America is heavily bastardized traditions from a mix of otherwise incompatible cultures because people forgot and stopped caring over time.

Eventually the mix just became its own thing. So no I'm justified in saying Europeanish since American culture while having a bunch of European elements in it is very distinctly its own thing.
>>
>>69975747
Integration doesn't mean complete extinguishing of all other cultural influences. I call myself and Indian American because I am a proud American yet I am bilingual and also eat Indian cuisine at home and go to my sister's dance performances on weekends.
>>
>>69975747
>the first natives
kek, and I take it you're the second natives?

What arbitrary point did you pick when people who immigrated to North America could stop calling themselves natives?
>>
>>69975747
Calling yourself an Irish American if you speak have the ability to speak Gaelic and eat traditional Irish food does not discount you from being an American. You probably don't do those things so you cant really call yourself one.
>>
>>69975982

I agree, I hope you folks are able to repel the current invasion. Too many millions of Hindus had to die in order for Islam to gain a foothold in your nation. You should never forget that.
>>
Indians in America are based because they mostly assimilate and are redpilled to the jewish plot
>>
>>69975860
>Might will always make right in this world
So once whites become the minority in their own country, are you going to willingly bow down to your new overlords?
>>
>>69976273
They will never forget. I wouldn't even call it Islam eradicating Hindu culture. India has always been a secular country. Islam is a threat to secularism itself.
>>
>>69976087

Which is why we should stop it before it gets any worse. We don't need any more foreigners. They can stay in their countries, we're full.

Again America was founded by Europeans and we wish to retain our European heritage. The whole melting pot meme is just that, silly propaganda used by the left to push immigration, but most Americans don't want more immigration.
>>
>>69976273
not my nation tho lmao. Once again, race doesn't equal nationality.
>>
>>69976556
If your heritage was a mishmash of European cultures from the start, how was America ever not a melting pot?
>>
>>69976087
more like european asian south american ish culture is what it is at this point
>>
File: american_bison.jpg (133 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
american_bison.jpg
133 KB, 800x522
>>69973605
The only real Americans are bison, you animalist shitlord.
Check your Human privilege
>>
>>69976288

No I'm going to fight for my right to stay here, no matter the cost.
>>
>>69974514
India do have white immigrants

They are French descent from tamil nadu
State
>>
>>69976556
It's a minority of people who want to retain their so called "European heritage" Have you eaten take out in the past few weeks? What car do you drive? You don't happen to have done any math recently? All of these are non european cultural influences.
>>
>>69976169
Technically the third that is known so far. Its possible that were more people here before the Solutrean people, but that's another discussion. Once a invading population kills and replaces all of the original population at that point they are considered the natives for the sake of posterity.

>>69976288
No one is required to bow and native Americans and Solutreans most certainly didn't bow out they eradicated violently. If white people are eradicated and replace from America then yeah whatever race/culture that did it are the new Americans. However much like it would be stupid in saying the native Americans had no right to fight back against eradication so too is it stupid to say that White people are evil for fighting back against their eradication.
>>
>>69976655
My Canadian brother, you are the most rational person in this thread.
>>
>>69976858
you didn't answer the question

What arbitrary point did you pick when people who immigrated to North America could stop calling themselves natives?
>>
>>69976467

It sounds like you've got your head in the right place. Unfortunately there will be more terrorist attacks in India, it's up to Indians like you to put a stop to it. Tell all our family and and friends that tolerating Islam isn't going to stop the violence.

Remember Muslims view you as less than Christians and Jews because Hindus are pagan to them and deserve death. Don't let them fool you, they will kill you if they come into power.
>>
>>69976655

It was a European melting pot which is alright.
>>
>>69977016
As an immigrant, should I start attacking white people? I want to assert my dominance in this new land, and I feel like I've got the numbers to do it.
>>
>>69977016
I can't do shit. I haven't been to India in like 4 years and the knowledge I have on it is solely based on reading online.
>>
>>69976770

Are the numbers proportional?
>>
File: 1459838400929.jpg (55 KB, 640x681) Image search: [Google]
1459838400929.jpg
55 KB, 640x681
>>69973067

Figured I'd just make this better.
>>
>>69977144
Definitely not a European melting pot. Also, you don't seem to be answering most of my replies and you find the need to label me as an Indian in every post you make. I am not and Indian. That is like calling you a German because you have German blood in you.
>>
>>69977162

Please do. I'm just itching for a reason to kick you fuckers off of my continent.
>>
>>69973067
go the fuck back to india and stop taking our IT jobs
>>
>>69976556

>Again America was founded by Europeans and we wish to retain our European heritage

?

literally every group that came over here and wasn't puritan was treated exactly the same way as you're treating foreigners.

irish, german, polish, scandinavians, etc.

we were always xenophobic as fuck, but we learned to deal.

the real problem is immigrants that refuse to assimilate.
>>
>>69977417
If you don't want more skilled people to get a job over you then maybe you should improve your resume and skills instead of shitposting on pol
>>
>>69976096
>>69976228
But you're not a Indian American. You're a American you were born and raise here not India. The fact that you call yourself Indian American indicates you view yourself different from Americans. Cause you're a "Indian" American not just American. See what I mean. You're not at the point where you forgot and don't care anymore (something that all the European immigrants children eventually did and something your descendants will do too). You subconsciously identify yourself as something that is different than American, and so your not an American. As you said yourself your Indian American.

Its not that big of a deal m8 as I said above in time it really won't matter.

>>69976962
You stop calling yourself natives when you don't exist anymore and therefor can't.

How is that hard to understand.
>>
>>69977558
If someone on the street asked me what I was I would say American. The reason I said Indian American is because without that the post wouldn't make sense. How else would I indicate that I was an American who was ethnically Indian?
>>
>>69977478

Yeah but it's time to stop the cycle. America isn't the world's refugee camp.

We're running out of land to give away, and I don't want our country to top he 1 billion population mark, he'll I don't even want it to reach half a billion.
>>
>>69973658
FUCKING
>>
>>69977512

A functional country protects it's jobs for it's nationals, not give them away freely to foreigners.
>>
>>69977697

>We're running out of land to give away,

we're not though, send em to montana/dakotas/wyoming
>>
>>69977558
>You stop calling yourself natives when you don't exist anymore and therefor can't.
you're just being obtuse now

Your ancestors were immigrants
So were OPs

Why do you consider yourself a native? How far back can you trace your ancestry in North America? How far back does your ancestry have to go before you can call yourself a native?
>>
>>69977558
I don't see how I have to "forget" and not care about my language, cuisine, and culture in order to become American. European immigrants children who no longer speak their ancestors language is saddening. Being unique culturally in some way is being american.
>>
>>69977806
It isn't giving jobs away freely. It is picking the most qualified individual for the job.
>>
>>69977818

Montana, North Dakota, Whyoming contain some of our most beautiful landscapes that are meant to be cherished and enjoyed by Americans and our future generations. Why should we give it away to strangers?
>>
>>69976556
There is literally nothing wrong about letting the best of world immigrate here and bring their skill and good genes integrate and raise the collective gene pool quality. Its when you open the flood gates wildly do things go to hell in a hand basket. Selective immigration is fine even in the most conservative stance.
>>
>>69977322
Nice
>>
>>69977512
My resume is fine, it's the people I'm trying to hire that are the problem.

I can't give a legitimate reason to hire Matt at 45k plus benefits when I have Rajiv who will work for 35k, no benefits AND be indebted to us for many years for providing his green card. My supervisor wants to own as many people as possible and now that I have two Indians on already and any white guy I hire is fucked because you can barely understand these pooinloos. I have to say it's nice in terms of management because I can threaten to get rid of them at any time and they straighten the fuck out because they don't want to go back to living in New Delhi or wherever the fuck.

Oh and I get tax breaks for hiring Rajiv. The only tax breaks I can get for Matt is if he's a veteran, and even then it's still cheaper to hire Rajiv.

If Indians are fine with working for peanuts forever, cool, but do it in your own country. I want to hire high-skilled American workers and pay them a decent wage so they can have a nice house and enough cash to have some kids.
>>
>>69978101

>that are meant to be cherished and enjoyed by Americans and our future generations

you can't say that with a straight face

we're gonna fracking the fuck out of them.

the only people using the land are white trash methheads, migrant oil workers, hookers, and alchy injuns.
>>
>>69977379
What happens if you can't? What if we outnumber you?

If whites become the minority in your lifetime, are you going to roll over and accept that might makes right? That doesn't sound like a desirable future.
>>
>>69978147
That't how this country became great. Do you not agree that having a cultural identity does not discount one from being American? People on this thread are arguing that I feel like an outsider because I call myself and Indian American which makes me different from Americans.
>>
>>69977968

I think we should take in extremely select top tier talent from India, but as it stands we're taking too many. We're giving American jobs and resources away.
>>
>>69978320
>We're giving American jobs and resources away.
immigrants are foreign resources
>>
>>69978295

I mean, I don't call myself a czechoslovakia american.

but maybe that's because it's a pain in the ass to write all that, and I'm american.
>>
File: 1425489602473.png (26 KB, 1350x625) Image search: [Google]
1425489602473.png
26 KB, 1350x625
>>69973067
>I am of South Indian origin

You are as American as I am Chinese = 0%
>>
>>69978208
Fair enough but how about immigrants like my dad who come here not immediately for a job, but for a world class education and later get a job. I wouldn't consider this immigrants taking jobs, but smart people coming to get a world class education and better the country.
>>
>>69978208

Based. Americans who hire Americans, and pay them enough to have kids are the greatest among us.
>>
>>69973605
Wrong. Settlers weren't immigrants. They didn't sit down in the middle of a teepee village and tell the Cherokee that we're all the same, that the Cherokee were going to have to give them jobs.

The settlers didn't infiltrate an already existing nation, they made a new one.

Our race is our nation. Mexican Americans, African Americans, Asian Americans. They're not Americans and everyone knows it, which is why they hyphenate.
>>
>>69973605
>>69973605
>y that logic the only real Americans are natives

I'll spell it out for you: The only real Americans are those of European descent, everyone else is an forever immigrant alien.
>>
>>69978496
>If a dog finds an empty stable, that makes him a horse
>>
>>69974291
>Since when did American = White protestant?

SInce the founding of the nation, you should know this better than I do but alas you don't.
>>
>>69978496
>>69978452
The only qualification for being American is being born in America or being a naturalized US Citizen. You guys are making it about being a white person. Also even the white people are German Americans or Irish Americans.
>>
>>69973658
FUCKING
>>
>>69978251

I'll fight to the bitter end. And it will be bitter if BLM is any indication, I'd rather not let it come to that though. That's why I'm voting for Trump.
>>
>>69978603
What makes Europeans so special that only they can be considered an American? Do you have an actual non racist reason?
>>
>>69978612
You don't get it do you. Screw what the 'official' guidelines say. Americans have an ethnicity and that ethnicity is European, western European with a little bit of Italy, to be more precise. These are the people who founded and built this nation. Everyone is always seen as either a nigger, a latino who once were or still is an illegal or asian opportunity seekers, aliens too.
>>
>>69978378

We have domestic resources.

Japan's got it right, we should do business with the rest of the world, but not import their foreigners.
>>
>>69978656
>I'll fight to the bitter end.
If might makes right, then you have to accept that once you're in the minority, you're in the wrong
>>
>>69973067
You're an American citizen faggot, you're one of us now. Stand for your country and be a good American and you're good in my book.
>>
>>69978674
>What makes Europeans so special that only they can be considered an American?

I'll repeat it for you: They founded, created and built the American nation we know as the USA today. The culture, the spirit, the organisation, the institutions, the laws, everything was created by this spirit: The European spirit. Every non European 'American' is not American at all but merely a permanent or temporary guest intruding this nation.
>>
>>69978751
Who are you to say this? America may have been initially founded by Europeans but over time it has been built on the backs of Asians, blacks, and latinos. Us coming together with the whites as a united whole is what makes it great.
>>
>>69978475

How smart are we talking? Like I said before, if your dad is a bonefied genius I think we'd be stupid not to take him in, but your average programmer or IT worker no way.
>>
>>69978847
So a German immigrant in 2016 can call themselves a native?
>>
>>69978844
Fuck yeah. Tell these pieces of shit that tell me I'm not an American.
>>
>>69977848
>Who where the natives before European Immigrants?

Native Americans.

>Do they still hold control over the land y/n?

n

>Who holds control of the land now

European Immigrants

>Did the people in control of the land establish a new state and culture y/n?

y

>Are you a descendant of those immigrants who established that state culture y/n

y

>Furthermore is the culture of that state your culture and is founded state your state y/n

y

>Congratulations you're a America

Apply that in your life and see what you get.

>>69978558
More like if a dog tears down a stable burns it to the ground and erects a kennel in its place that makes that place a kennel. Which it does.
>>
>>69978921
>Us coming together with the whites as a united whole is what makes it great.

Wrong, you 'coming together'/intruding is what makes the USA a big pile of shit that Trump may be able to fix with common sense laws and a tough hand.
>>
>>69978844
This.

I'm bumping my own post because all you white nationalist are a bunch of insecure faggots who need to get a grip.
>>
>>69978847

This based kraut is right. America was founded on western civilization. Our laws art and culture are rooted in it. Everyone who came later was part of the left wing plan to destroy that and get more votes.
>>
>>69978938
Junior Partner at Mckinsey Consulting. VP of Supply Chain at Greif.
>>
>>69978978

What do you guys think? I'd say yes as long as he's not one of those new Muslim Germans lol.
>>
>>69979033
Shut the fuck up Kraut talking shit about my country. Last time I checked we're better than yall in every way and your cuntry is getting overrun by mudslime. Salam motherfucker.
>>
>>69979135
Don't get too high spirited about 'living' in the states. Why? Because you are part of the PROBLEM that is dragging down European nations such as mine and the states. Your removal will elevate our western nations to former or even new heights, there is no place for you here.
>>
>>69979033

Wrong.

It's the people that don't assimilate, that don't love this country for what it is, that's who makes the USA a pile of shit.

You should know this better than anyone except maybe Sweden.
>>
>>69979034
A fucking Kraut immigrant is calling himself more American than me

.>>69979134
You're a plain and simpl racist if you think an Immigrant is more American than a natural born citizen.
>>
>>69978978
No, absolutely not. Germany is being ruled by those who want to destroy her. The official story is very different from reality. Merkel may call you a native and congratulate you for contributing your part to destroying western civilisation but we will never see you as one of us, rightly so.
>>
>>69979202
I am part of the problem simply because I'm brown? Eat a dick muslim cuck.
>>
>>69979134
you go to absurd lengths to justify your worldview
>>
>>69979276
>A fucking Kraut immigrant is calling himself more American than me

I'm not American. You should listen to your conscience which is screaming the truth to you, that is, you're not American either. The brown lands of your forefathers are calling to you.

The Jefferson's and Washington's did not have you in mind when they fought for the creation of the States.
>>
>>69978475
It's only acceptable if he's like top 5% in the world IMO. He better have a Masters at the least and have contributed something unique to his industry.

And even then we should have limits. The whole idea of you coming here to America is that you're coming here to be an American and discarding whatever country you came from and its culture as inferior. If you're not here to do that then why are you here? Just for money? I can't imagine going to China or living in Brazil simply because I can make more money, my country is more important than that.

If you don't want to assimilate, you don't belong. Part of assimilation is believing in America and the Western values that created it.

>>69978481
I try my best, shit is getting harder as most of our HR staff are retarded bimbos pushing unqualified minorities at me. The real heroes are the fucking male HR dudes who put up with them and try to get me the best candidates no matter the last name.
>>
>>69979343
Truth hurts brownie but truth is inevitable, may you suffer from it.
>>
>>69979202
hahaha the problem is that you are equating the immigrant situation in Germany with the one in the states. Germany is a shit show and we are doing perfectly fine.
>>
>>69979135

The German is right. We need to retain our European heritage, it's imbedded in he DNA of all living things to want to preserve their own kind. So why do you work against it?
>>
>>69979433
>the problem is that you are equating the immigrant situation in Germany with the one in the states.

I don't, I'm well acquainted with the situation in the US. I stand behind every word I write to you. You are no American, you do not belong in any western nation and you actually know that. That is all.
>>
>>69979389

>The brown lands of your forefathers are calling to you.

I don't want to go to Germany, I'm not Arab.
>>
>>69979392
My parents came here for a better standard of living and better opportunity and pulled their own weight all the way through and are now in the top 2% income bracket in this country.
>>
>>69979392
One does not have to discard their language, cuisine and culture once they come here. If that was the case europeans would be opening casinos, drinking , living in teepees and smoking meth.
>>
File: a fucking leaf.jpg (97 KB, 731x868) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf.jpg
97 KB, 731x868
>>69973605
>>
>>69978496
>The settlers didn't infiltrate an already existing nation

They actually did. And deceived the inhabitant nations of the north lands, the ones from here fought and died.
>>
>>69978674
>What makes Europeans so special that only they can be considered an American? Do you have an actual non racist reason?
i am a white protestant african and i would be welcomed as an immigrant in the usa.

>into the toilet your question goes
>>
>>69979455
I don't believe that in the 21st century, the idea of a purely european America still pertains.
>>
>>69979536
Funny, how you glorify your brown invasion while making fun of Germany being invaded by brownies.

Hypocrisy?

Absolutely! This is why I am telling you, you actually know that I am correct and that you do not belong in any western nation. For even you see how brown invasion to Germany is wrong.
>>
>>69979270

Non-european immigrants could assimilate all they want but that will never make them American.

It's just like a boy that think's he's a girl, he can a wear a dress, take hormones, and even cut his dick off, but he'll still have a Y chromosome, he will still be genetically male.
>>
>>69979650
Maybe if those assholes didn't side with the British during the Revolutionary War, we wouldn't have wrecked them.
Throw rocks, get pox.
>>
>>69979651
I dont think u understood my rhetorical question. I said ONLY they. I am saying that both you and my parents would be welcomed into the USA if they were productive members of society,
>>
>>69979556
>My parents came here

They did not belong 'here'. You have no right to America or any western nation. Western nations are not the collecting pond for the world's miserable, they belong to Europeans and to those of European descent.

You have, morally, ethnically and historically no entitlement or right to stay there.
>>
>>69979658
I'm Mexican and i do belive and want a white america, if you want niggers and muzzies and mexicans fucking up the country you're wrong. Fuck you.
>>
>>69979782
Who are you to say Western nations are reserved for whites only? Productive members of society should be allowed anywhere they want. Do you want prejudice in educational institutions also? Even though my dad won a full ride to OSU he shouldn't have been given a student visa?
>>
>>69979859
You're an uncle tom lmaooo
>>
>>69979671

>brown invasion to Germany is wrong.

You people can't stop screaming about how right it is.

I don't have a problem with Indians, or Mexicans, or anybody who wants to work; so long as they come here legally through the proper channels.

The difference between you and me is that the people you love to import don't actually like your culture or respect you and will undermine your political system by lobbying for Islam.

Get fucked, cuck.
>>
>>69979884
>Who are you to say Western nations are reserved for whites only?

It's not me saying but logic, common sense and justice. Seeing your posts you want to defy all of those. I can repeat myself ad absurdum to no end. You know very well that I am correct you need to have a dialogue with yourself.

Again, you are NOT an enrichment but part of the problem. Now, don't take this personally, this is true for every non-European 'American'.
>>
>>69979937
Keep telling yourself the lie that some non-European immigration is good while other non-European immigration is bad. If you truly believe this then you cannot be helped.
>>
>>69979671
The difference is that Indian immigrants arent coming in and fucking up the country. There is controlled immigration and we arent blowing shit up.
>>
>>69979884
you and your family should have stayed in india and help make it great again instead of slithering your way and live of the back of another nations success.

Do you think all the white people scurried out of a devastated europe to live in a safe secure and wealthy country? Fuckit. You really think by being an oppurtinistic coward makes you better than a street shitting mumbai tea wallah?
>>
>>69979914
My family came here recently and your nigger naming does not affect me. The US gave so much to the world that has to be protectec from idiots that want to srnd apes to the best universities in the world.
Also, fuck your liberal arts degree or african american studies. They're either useless.
>>
>>69979371

You go to absurd lengths to promote immigration. For all I know you're a Soros fellow.
>>
>>69980002
What is this problem? You never elaborated on that.
>>
>>69980086
No one, I repeat, NO ONE! wants in truth ANY Indian immigration. No one! You people are way too many already in YOUR lands and you are NOT ABLE to create an environment equal, or even barely equal, to western standards.

We do not want and we do NOT NEED any of you. You have enough land and enough people at YOUR PLACE. Stay there and work for its improvement.
>>
>>69980091
My dad got a scholarship and he took it. Who the fuck would refuse a free 350k. Of COURSE Europeans slithered away when their countries were shitty? How do you think your fcking country has Boers? How do you think America has whites?
>>
>>69979650
The settlers infiltrated no nations. From your second sentence its clear you don't have a solid grasp of English. Go read a dictionary, then we'll talk.
>>
>>69978612
There's a difference between a country and a nation.
>>
>>69980244
we have boers cause we saw a piece of land we wanted and we took it. we didnt ingratiate our way into the glorious african empire that was here. we cam and took what we wanted.
>>
>>69980244
To compare the brave Boer who risked their lives to create a piece of civilisation among savages, and to SHARE with those savages, to opportunistic cockroaches as your ilk is the height of injustice and stupidity.

No sane person is buying your crooked narrative which exists only to calm your conscience.
>>
>>69980197
Luckily dumbass racists like you do not make the decisions. It's easy to talk shit about India without knowing context of the mudslime mughal opression, then colonial oppression and extortion.
>>
>>69980244
Whites expanded their nation into new continents. They didn't infiltrate existing nations.
>>
>>69980197
I have always have this problem that has to be a main concern, indians and chinks make a big fucking percentage of the population and have nothing to offer but waste of resources, a fucking tiny percent is all you get of three billion people.
>>
>>69980383
Learn how to use a toilet, you street shitting genetic deadend.
>>
>>69980383
>racists like you do not make the decisions

Call us racists but we are speaking from the point of justice and truth. These lands are our home and you are intruding with crooked and falsified justifications. Sooner or later this injustice will be avenged, you are living on borrowed time.
>>
>>69980403
That is just putting it in different words...
>>
>>69979658

Thank you for your opinion Soros fellow.
>>
>>69980452
If you were in shitty India and were given a 350k scholarship to get your masters degreee in the USA would you not take it? Fuck off calling my dad opportunistic when he just took an opportunity he earned academically.
>>
>>69980474
Sure, if you've got no concept of the difference between a continent and a country.
>>
>>69980383
Indians are basically the brown Jew. Fuck off back to your designated shitting street Pajeet.
>>
>>69980450
Typical. Resorting to stupid ass insults during a civil argument.
>>
>>69980580
You're a stupid piece of shit if you think anyone wouldnt take a free scholarship.
>>
>>69980587
Stop crying you stupid curry nigger. If you don't like it go back to your backwater.
>>
>>69979914

He may be, but at least he's intelligent, and most of all right. Unlike you who's a faggot for trying using leftists insults.
>>
>>69980545
Again, you are justifying invading our homes because you had an opportunity.

You didn't come to give but to TAKE. Your presence is no enrichment to our people, this nation was NOT built for your kind. Your kind already HAS a nation where it can live and prosper.

Justice would be if you take what you kindly received and move BACK to your people where you can help them prosper. Space on this planet is finite and competing bio-systems within a nation will lead to failure of the house.
>>
>>69980375

You my friend are viewed as nothing but weak degenerates and freaks by the rest of the world. You do not deserve any nation that you cannot defend. You will be subverted and overthrown, kicked outwith nobody to shed a tear or care for you. You are alone, supported not even by your own people, and this is how you will due, a disgrace to your ancestors and a joke to your conquerors.

Believe me that nobody will feel bad when all the Germans are dead in 20 years, nobody will miss you. You did nothing for anyone but open the gates Luke the soft cowards you are.
>>
>>69979937

I'm an American and I don't want any immigrants. Legal or otherwise.
>>
>>69980545
so your dad took a scholarship to study abroad, and afterwards he will repay this gift by staying and bringing in his extended family? they offer a pinky and the brown hew grabbed the hand
>>
>>69980741

Yes, I came to take what you are too weak to defend, as you once did to others. Your era is finished, cry me some more bitch tears about how unfair it is that your weakness has been taken advantage of.
>>
>>69980086

True, but they're still not part of our genetic and cultural heritage. They're strangers in our land and will always be.
>>
>>69980741
Fuck off. Controlled immigration is fine and necessary for diversity and prosperity. No one but you racist fucks want to live in an all white country. But its ok I forgive you. Anyone would have this racist and bigoted mentality if they were forced to pray 5 times a day and were cucked by mudslime.
>>
>>69980780
>by the rest of the world.

The rest of the world is not important to us, we care about our homes and at home we are more than you think or the lying press will ever tell you.

Justice and truth does not need a majority in order to be but the rule of law and a strong hand and THIS HAND will one day fall upon you and smash you to pieces with the force of justice. Justice which is absent from today's courts and parliaments.
>>
>>69980816
What the fuck? You know nothing about my family. My dad only brought my mom over.
>>
>>69980676
Consider how much effort was spent on establishing an independent India. Consider all that your ancestors put in to create a country they can prosper in. But now these Globalist assholes drain all the (admittedly few) talented people your country has away and plants them in 1st world countries that don't want them. You are literally throwing away a thousand years of your ancestors devotion and labour, as well as helping to undermine another country's unity, just because some Merchant offered your dad free shekels?
>>
>>69980911
you are welcome to come to south africa and experience the multucultural heaven we live in.
>>
>>69980872
>are too weak to defend, as you once did to others. Your era is finished

Now you are at least honest about your views. You are a thief, a burglar, an invader and there is a proper reaction to such people as you. You are living on borrowed time. Justice is patient but one thing is sure it will be served in the end.
>>
>>69980944

It's my home now, get out. Trust me, nobody fears the hand of an obese cross dressing degenerate expressing his autism rage on 4Chan. This is all you have, and all you will be. You will never do anything.
>>
>>69980911
>Controlled immigration is fine and necessary for diversity and prosperity.
It's literally not.
>>
>>69980991
It's fucking Africa what do you expect. I don't even know why you whites would want to come live there in the first place. Africa is the worst place on earth.
>>
>>69981055
>It's literally not
Conversation ender wow thank you for the articulate vindication of your point. You win.
>>
>>69980975
>You are literally throwing away a thousand years of your ancestors devotion and labour, as well as helping to undermine another country's unity, just because some Merchant offered your dad free shekels?

Not judging you but where are you now? I really don't want to quote Carl the Cuck but "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE in South apefrica.
>>
>>69981006

There is no justice, there is only victory. There are no thieves, there are only the strong. If you cannot defend your society you will be run out, just as all history has led before. I'm not saying you are a thief for inheriting past conquests of your ancestors. I simply say you are weak and conquer what I am able, today.
>>
>>69980975
Explain to me how im undermining another countries unity?
>>
>>69981100
It's not that bad if you can keep the natives under your thumb. South Africa used to have a standard of living for whites comparable with America in the 60s, as well as one of the best ,if no the best, healthcare system in the world.
>>
>>69981146
Immigration is not necessary for diversity, nor is it necessary for prosperity. Not much else to say, my dear street shitter.
>>
>>69981100
and if you shit skins dont stop invading europe and the usa, they will become africa tier. there is a reason white countries are sucsessfull. can you guess why? cause they have kept the barbarians (you)away from the gate for time immemorial,
>>
>>69981182
You are ignoring a few important factors in your contemplations. The rise and tides of nations are led by much more than the rule of force.

In any case, you will lose in the end.
>>
>>69981195
Trust goes down in multicultural societies. Also immigrants are used to undercut native wages.
>>
>>69981279

The end being an unforeseeable future beyond my grandchildrens lifetime. All civilization s run their cycle, but for the sake of the now: your time is up, mine is only beginning. Prepare to be put under the boot, weakling.
>>
>>69981249
>>69981239
Indians have done nothing but make America more prosperous. Racially we have the highest median income of 68,368, 20k higher than whites
>>
>>69981287
Trust goes down? Shut the fuck up
>>69981239
How else would u get diversity without immigration?
>>
>>69981369
You are wrong, you are IN the wrong and you will be proven wrong.

The rise of western civilisation was not a mere coincidence but founded on more than your mind can comprehend, for if you could, you would not be who you are.

These reasons are also the reason why WE will win in the end and YOU will return to where you rightfully belong.

Men separated from animals.
>>
>>69981249

Nobody cares about your "success" or has a reason to defend it but you. We don't like you and will remove you and not feel bad for it for a single second. You tell yourselves we will fail to feel better bit you will be dead and we will be happy.
>>
>>69981442
That's because there is a high barrier to entry for street shitters into America, so you're competing with our college educated natives, and driving down upper middle class wages. What's worse is your degrees are fraudulent, the result of mass cheating at your pooloo universities. For every street shitter making 68k, there are two or three white Americans picking up the slack and covering the street shitter's incompetence, in the name of diversity.
>>
>>69973067
Out of everyone why do you try and seek validation from the people that patently hate you? I can guaruantee you that the average American joe considers you American enough if you're a taxpayer and have the accent. Why the fuck do you care about what some fatass neckbeards and trailer park retards and antisocial teenagers think of you? If you're on /pol/ as a minority asking for validation you're pretty much opening the can of worms in your lap
>>
>>69981566

You have already failed, your societies swallowed by the degeneracy and decadence that ended all empires before you. You will succumb to the same results to the same causes you people were too foolish and dumb to recognize, and you will complete the cycle when you are destroyed for it.
>>
>>69981587
Fuck you my parents went to OSU and were extremely successful there and went on to have very successful careers. If there is a high barrier for us to enter the country then what is the problem with us being here? Other than your racist white nation notion.
>>
>>69981502
>Trust goes down?

"Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam -- famous for "Bowling Alone," his 2000 book on declining civic engagement -- has found that the greater the diversity in a community, the fewer people vote and the less they volunteer, the less they give to charity and work on community projects. In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogenous settings. The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings."
http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full

>How else would u get diversity without immigration?
If you're talking about genetic diversity, a mere 10,000 individuals is enough for a healthy genetic pool.

Importing streetshitters is unnecessary.

>Shut the fuck up
Calm down pooloo. You're working up a sweat, and absolutely nobody wants to smell that.
>>
>>69981650
>why do you try and seek validation from the people that patently hate you

I can tell you why. Because those so-called average Americans who would consider him 'American enough' would never speak truthfully their views about him to him.

He is here because he wants his conscience confirmed. We are providing him with what he craves, the truth.
>>
>>69981587
So rn Im studying for my degree in Neuroscience. I was born and raised in the USA but you think I should go live in India and shouldn't be studying here right?
>>
>>69973067
i would be glad if we had educated indians as immigrants instead of what's coming now.
i'm not american but my position to immigration is simple: as long as you integrate yourself, work, are a decent person i welcome you.
otherwise gtfo as fast as you can.
>>
>>69981566
Is it that hard to be an Europhile without being a complete fucking irrational retard?

Before the great divergence, Western civilisation was shit compared with Arabian and Chinese ones, and the factors that lead to the great divergence wasn't genetic superiority, but rather struggle that forced them to develop at a faster stage than other civilisations. It just so happens it was also this stage that was the most relevant in the middle-long term (affects lasting until the late 20th century, they are only just starting to go down); make no mistake, this has happened to literally every other great civilisation in history, just West European empires were at the right time in the right place. Also I'm only talking about civilisations that aren't in Africa, niggers aren't the same species as everyone else
>>
>>69981680
No it's not over and you cannot win. You are on the losing side and there is no way for you to actually be victorious, physically and logically impossible.

You don't understand this, but this is because of who you are.
>>
>>69981773
has it ever occurred to you that the average white man is far from the raving 'redpilled' /pol/ poster?
>>
>>69981807
The barrier is very high for Indians to enter so right now only educated ones are coming in. Our median income is the highest in the nation.
>>
>>69981705
They even cheat in western universities. The faculty turns a blind eye in the name of diversity.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-31960557
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29950843
>>
>>69974467
hes only good because he was raised by his white parent

not even racist just sayin
>>
>>69981791
Go back to your toilet country.
>>
>>69981842

Your country is already broken and the damage irreparable, all you've done to resist is cry on 4Chan. Stay cucked and weak Germany. You won't be missed.
>>
>>69981886
Are you stupid? Both of those articles show cheating in India only. You dont have one source showing indians cheating in the US. Fuck off
>>
>>69981906
>obama
>good

He does what his handlers tell him to. The only reason he hasn't chimped out is because they keep him coked up.
>>
>>69973067
Y'all claims he's raised in Michigan ... Born and raised innmichigan
No one says y'all .
Do not believe what this imposter says
>>
>>69981860
What does redpill actually mean?

Is the average American or German who feels repulsed by Indians living in his nation, redpilled? Do not confuse internet buzzwords with hardcoded reality.

Regarding your other post. Europeans made themselves out of themselves. The Arab role was the mere transmitter from Greek knowledge to the western part of Europe. Knowledge which came abundantly once Constantinople fell to the barbaric muslim hordes.

Europeans are great out of themselves, they need no other people. We can have relations and be friendly with other people but we do not NEED them for we are the source and I do not speak in spiritual terms but in mere historical fact.
>>
>>69981909
My Toilet Country? I've been there about 5 times. I'm a motherfucking Texan. Hook 'em cuck.
>>
>>69981985
Lived in Michigan until I was 14. Live in Texas for the last 5 years.I go to UT Austin
>>
>>69981650

There's more than just 4chan that thinks this way. We're sick of this nation giving our land, jobs, and college seats to foreigners. They can stay in their countries. Our pathological altruism is destroying us from within.
>>
>>69981964
Culture is a racial construct. It's in your genes, pooloo.
>>
>>69974467
>We have a FANTASTIC Black president right now you stupid fucking whore.

The mere fact that you are hailing the failure and loser Obama as a 'great' president disqualifies you from partaking in any sensible discussion.

You obviously a profane idiot. Given the race you are hinted to be it is no surprise.

You words in itself prove that you are no addition to anything.
>>
>>69982113
They have to go back!
>>
>>69981650
desu I have an essay due in 6 hours and im just tryna procrastinate lol
>>
>>69973067
you're gross, india is gross, into the oven with you
>>
File: MEnPdkm.jpg (54 KB, 761x587) Image search: [Google]
MEnPdkm.jpg
54 KB, 761x587
>>69982178
>>
>>69981791

LEAVE MY COUNTRY.
>>
>>69982000
The average American and the average German don't feel 'repulsed' by Indians living in their nation. Unless you never go outside ever i don't know how you came to this conclusion

>>69982113
Okay, maybe stormfront and dailystormer. I've yet to encounter well adjusted people who feel that way tho. the people who actually matter as well as a lot of sane everyday people recognise that (some, namely Asian (not Southern Asian tho)) immigrants are contributign more to the economy, labour force and ultimately national productivity

Literally every year there are more people going into college, greater than the proportion of immigrants coming in
>>
On an unrelated note, is anyone her a Longhorn or former Longhorn?
>>
>>69982288
Jewlywood monster grunting and breathing effects.mp3
>>
>>69982113
Fucked up part is it always ends up being whites protesting whites. Like minorities know they dont need to come out or refuse to come out for shit when the public eye is involved.
>>
>>69982315
>FHe++lXM
is the typical stormfront racist
>>
>>69981818
>Western civilisation was shit compared with Arabian and Chinese ones

Found the cuck.
>>
>>69982288
Leave my country we have no room for racists like yourself. I love America
>>
File: 1459647094464.jpg (57 KB, 785x800) Image search: [Google]
1459647094464.jpg
57 KB, 785x800
>>69982315
>The average American and the average German don't feel 'repulsed' by Indians

You have no idea...
>>
>>69982481
I live in TEXAS, the 2nd most racist state in the union and not once have I been discriminated against or looked down upon for being Indian.
>>
>>69982460
You're a hyphenated american. It's not your country.
>>
>>69982560
No one says it to your face because we're polite.
>>
>>69982577
Why do white women have sex with me then if I am so repulsive? Politeness is an obligation but sex is not.
>>
>>69982315
I am a canadian who is going to work for an indian, he is a grnius and with him i will achieve my goal of comfortable white flight from this shithole.

We never had any pride, made anything big, where i live and its april and still snowing so fuck this land, build something better elsewhere.
>>
File: 1459772123137.png (151 KB, 680x530) Image search: [Google]
1459772123137.png
151 KB, 680x530
>>69982560
>>
>>69982560
>texas
>racist
You seriously still believe this msm meme from the bush years? Panjeet your murrican education has made your brain soft.
>>
>>69982560
You really are naive, swallowed the left narrative hook line and sinker. The moment public pressure falls away the truth comes out.

As I've written, no one, NO ONE in the west wants Indians, or similar races, coming to western nations.
>>
>>69982407
Oh no not objective facts!

The reason why a fucking plague killed 1/3 of the European population back centuries ago is because we didn't have sewerage systems as sophisticated as the Chinese or Arabians did

Find more common sense @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Divergence#Further_reading

If you want to be a defender of Evropa at least understand how civilisations work faggot
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.