[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those that apply: What are(or were) your limits for putting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: aids-skrillex.png (77 KB, 430x244) Image search: [Google]
aids-skrillex.png
77 KB, 430x244
For those that apply:

What are(or were) your limits for putting up with your liberal friends?

Example: The whole vape hipster/college stoner thing didn't bother me, not even them talking about how Trumps evil and Sanders is our savior. I ended up putting my foot down when they started with the whole "White people are the problem" and "institutionalized racism is everywhere" garbage. Haven't heard from them since.
>>
>>69972949
>What are(or were) your limits for putting up with your liberal friends

I don't have any white friends, so dealing with liberals is not really a problem for me. Have a few azn and mexicunt pals, and they are pretty conservative.
>>
>>69972949

It's awful in San Antonio. I'm kinda "alternative" and I really have to shut the fuck up most of the time.
>>
I just put it in terms they can understand. I don't put up with bullshit from friends.
From friends of friends etc, I just keep my mouth shut until I know if they're actually retarded or not.
>>
>>69972949
i feel like my freedom of speech is limited at college
a place where you are supposed to discuss things and learn
nobody has any manners or knows how to politely disagree
>>
>>69973508
its always "you have to believe what i believe or youre subhuman" instead of "i disagree would you like to discuss it further/ stop talking"
going through depression sent me through hell and back but i see things from a more neutral perspective
>>
>>69973784
you just dont understand tolerance. it's ok to think someone is subhuman filth if he doesnt believe what i believe without question, but if someone questions my ideology even once, theyre intolerant degenerates.
god, all you non-libcucks are so dumb. clearly im the only tolerant one on this board
>>
>>69973784
It's textbook liberal debating, it's impossible to have a rational conversation with them. It always degenerates into attacks on your character and abstract logic that has no solid backing, and when you try to make it solid they go apeshit.
>>
File: confused.jpg (7 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
7 KB, 207x244
>>69975530
just stop yelling for one fucking minute
>>
Jokes on you faggot

I don't have any friends
>>
>>69976513
>yemeMG9+
+9GMemey
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.