[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turns out whitey isn't so superior after all!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17
File: mfwindy.gif (706 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
mfwindy.gif
706 KB, 500x212
So much for the master race eh?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3521989/Betrayal-white-pupils-16-white-British-children-lag-12-ethnic-groups-alarming-report-says-let-schools-parents.html?ito=social-facebook

>Pupils let down by their parents: White British children are overtaken by 10 other ethnic groups by the age of 16 as alarming report shows their families do not do enough to support them in school

>White students among top achievers at 5 but slip down by 16, says think-tank
Rank third aged 5, but are surpassed by 12 ethnic groups by the age of 16
It's clear now to anyone with half a brain, if PoC are given the same opportunities as white people they go on to be just as successful or as demonstrated in this case - superior.

What now, /pol/? You've been check mated.
>>
>>69972816
We have no interest in participating in a system that hates us.

It's far more important to destroy it from the inside.
>>
File: farage-1024x640-getty.jpg (31 KB, 630x394) Image search: [Google]
farage-1024x640-getty.jpg
31 KB, 630x394
>tfw I'm not white
feels good
>>
>>69972864
You fucking idiot
>>
>>69972864

Lol, that pitiful excuse.

>>69972893

Good work my brother. There will be no native Brits left by the end of the century (hopefully!).
>>
except whites do not get the same opportunities in most white countries, they are wildly discriminated against, their culture erased, and themselves humiliated and constantly harassed.

POC always had the same opportunities as the whites, in their own countries. They failed to build countries and political systems on par with the whites.
>>
Bump.

You scared, /pol/ ?
>>
>>69972816
What is this supposed to prove?
>>
File: Jewess.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Jewess.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>>69973026
>except whites do not get the same opportunities in most white countries, they are wildly discriminated against, their culture erased, and themselves humiliated and constantly harassed.

[citation needed]

>POC always had the same opportunities as the whites, in their own countries

Couldn't be further from the truth.

It's ironic hearing this from a dune-kike, a race of human rats and inbred monsters that are dependent on hand-outs from the USA.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 125x125
>tfw half poo in loo, quarter asian, quarter black
>tfw graduated from harvard
>tfw make 500k a year
>tfw white gf
>>
>>69972816

If those immigrants are so smart, why did they move to a white country instead of staying in the shithole that is their home?
>>
>>69972961
One day we will run this island.
>>
>>69973111

Congrats, mr.loo

>>69973118

Ah, the poor little burger is in denial. Follow the link, my fat headed friend, it will be explained.

>>69973150

u wot?

TOP COMMENT

>As a teacher you soon find out which parents do not read with their infants or help them at home. These children are heard extra times at school. These children are usually white English NOT immigrants.
>>
>>69972816
There is a culture of laziness in this country among whites because for decades there has been benefits available. White parents just don't push their kids as hard.
>>
>>69973111
sure
>>
>>69973150
>>69972961
I look forward to ejecting you filthy muds one way or another from my fair island. Go the fuck home. REEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY ISLANDS YOU STINKING FILTHY MUDS!!
>>
>>69973269
>White parents just don't push their kids as hard.

Because they are too busy being degenerate and muh dikking.

Where were you when you saw the white man fall and become the thing he hated most?
>>
>>69973105
Your pic is not of a Jew.

>[citation needed]

Lurk more, you'll gather about a 100 sourced in 24h.

>Couldn't be further from the truth.
How did Indians or Chinese had less opportunities in their countries than whites? Many western countries actually provide LESS opportunities due to less natural resources and harsher weather.

Or are you talking about the opportunities white people have provided for themselves in their own countries through generations of scientific, philosophical and religious thinking?

Now ponder on the question why whatever shithole your people came from failed to create anything on par with the west.

Hell, even a frozen mostly barren island in the north Atlantic is doing better than 99% of the non white world.

Pathetic
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (72 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
72 KB, 323x323
>>69973300
>>
>>69972816
Education doesn't open doors in life anymore. These "underachievers" are just ahead of the curve.
>>
File: jewsareugly.jpg (358 KB, 1000x1091) Image search: [Google]
jewsareugly.jpg
358 KB, 1000x1091
>>69973300

Do something about it, weakling.

We're fucking your women

We're taking over your government

We're erasing your history

We're over-taking you in acadamia

What will you do? Rage on /pol/ all day, every day?

:^)

>>69973334
>Lurk more, you'll gather about a 100 sourced in 24h.

Ahuh, so you can't provide any source/citation?

Mmmk...

>Your pic is not of a Jew.

PFFFT LMFAO!

Poor little kike.. I guess these guys aren't Jewish either?
>>
>>69973026
PoC have the same opportunities as anyone. Perhaps even more so with the enactment of affirmative action.
>>
>>69972816
I can sleep comfortably every night knowing that there are rough men standing ready to shitpost at all hours
>>
>>69973343
Well at least you can shitpost but tell me my mudskinned plebeian, can you poo in the loo?
>>
>>69973311
Ethnic minorities also tell their kids that they have to work twice as hard to compete with whites, meanwhile many white parents couldn't give a shit because they know there's always a safety net available.
>>
>>69973441
Only loos bought with taxpayers cash
>>
>>69973465

That's such a weak excuse.

>we're not stupid, we just dont have to try as hard because something something bullshit reason

ehl oh ehl, my cuckt friend
>>
>>69973465
Not to mention all the affirmative action and active denigration of whites across all media.
>>
>>69973559

>da joos and media is keepin us down mayne

>bix nood

lmfao, nigger.
>>
>>69973414
>ignoring most of my comment to sling poo and ad hominums instead

What is the excuse that your shitty country is failing as hard as it is if the people are that bright?
>>
File: 1452399809645.jpg (400 KB, 1280x1029) Image search: [Google]
1452399809645.jpg
400 KB, 1280x1029
>>69972816

I'm coming as soon as I can Eurobros. I will light that powder keg myself, and we will finally be free to take back what is ours. Stay strong brothers our time is near.
>>
>>69973237

What's to deny, their countries are third world shitholes.
>>
>>69973583
... affirmative action is a fact, you're not very bright are you?
>>
File: jewishpedophile.png (655 KB, 575x725) Image search: [Google]
jewishpedophile.png
655 KB, 575x725
>>69973588

Hook nose pls

You provided no sources, just told me to "lurk more". Pathetic.

It is ironic to me though, you depend on billions of dollars in hands outs from the USA.

>>69973624

>muh day of the rope

NEVER EVER LMAO!

>>69973632

But when they come to cushy European lands they surpass you! What feeble excuse will you come up with next? Lololol.

>>69973661

I never denied it was a fact, hook-nose!
>>
>>69973583
One doesn't even have to subscribe to any conspiracy theories.

The media is just very much part of the modern culture of self-congratulating by being so "progressive" as to celebrate otherness and denounce one's own culture.
>>
>>69972816
That's not an IQ test. It's just a percent of students hitting a target on the test. It just means that whites are more likely to stop caring about school and most likely do blue collar. Academia is really a waste if your IQ is under 110 no matter how hard you work. These 92 IQ Africans that they import may work harder to past that test that anyone with an IQ over 85 can probably pass if they try hard enough but the white with a 96 IQ has more sense and will start working and stop caring about school because he knows what he can do and can't.
>>
>>69973414
Sure thing, shitskin.

Get ready for reality to crash hard upon your delusional worldview. Cognitive dissonance, son.

Whites being destroyed is the worst thing for Humanity. No whites and the world returns to a stone-age hellhole. I hope you think about the future, because you should be worried if we disappear.

It's funny that shitskins are destroying Humanity out of spite for being inferior for so long. It took Humans tens of thousands of years to evolve into a race that had the capabilities to conquer and unify the planet. That race is whites, and you shitskins need tens of thousands years more to catch up. If we die out before you catch up, you're gonna be fucked for a really, really long time.
>>
>>69973661
Of course he isn't he's a non-white profligate crowing victory in a fight that has yet to even begin. I wish that the chains of an "orderly society" were to fall away that we might actually fight these shitskins openly.
>>
>>69973694
You want a source that non white countries have failed to compete even with some of the shittiest white ones?
So you are mentally defective.
>>
>>69972816

>same opportunities

LMAO KEK oh wait, its an ausbro shitposting.

Its the same in our country, cigani pofukani cant even fail school. They didn't come into school 50% of the time, never got any positive grades, and miraculously they still managed to finish school. How you might ask? Positive discrimination sprinkled with some affirmative action.

At least here you didnt have to fear that they would attempt to become doctors, as most start to steal and peddle drugs as soon as they are finished with grade school anyway.
>>
>>69973733
t. Small dicked ape
>>
>>69973710

>its da media and joos fault i failed skewl

>>69973722

IQ isn't the only measure of intelligence though, my friend.

>>69973733

>shitskin

>yfw and mfw im white

HAHAHAH

>Get ready for reality to crash hard upon your delusional worldview. Cognitive dissonance, son.

Oh boy, that's rich coming from you lol

>Whites being destroyed is the worst thing for Humanity. No whites and the world returns to a stone-age hellhole. I hope you think about the future, because you should be worried if we disappear.

ROFL! THIS IS WHAT STORMFAGS ACTUALLY BELEIVE LMFAO!

>It's funny that shitskins are destroying Humanity out of spite for being inferior for so long. It took Humans tens of thousands of years to evolve into a race that had the capabilities to conquer and unify the planet. That race is whites, and you shitskins need tens of thousands years more to catch up. If we die out before you catch up, you're gonna be fucked for a really, really long time.

Oh man, this is actually kinda sad...you're gonna die old and alone one day and realize you wasted your ENTIRE life with this /pol/faggotry. Kek.
>>
>>69972816

>daily mail

>daily

>fucking mail.

Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>69973414
>We're fucking your women
She doesn't live in straya.

>We're taking over your government
You're a multinational conglomerate or banker?

>We're erasing your history
No, we are.

>We're over-taking you in acadamia
No, you're disproportionately impoverished. Whites wouldn't try harder just because you weren't around.
>>
>>69973781
Man shit like this makes me want to flay draw and quarter every fucking piece of shit paki that crawls over my nation like shitty flies on a steak.
>>
Checkmate white devils!!
>>
>>69973781

Explain why PoC are surpassing whites in every field of acadamia then? Oh right...something something third world nations...muh IQ.

Results matter, Jew, surely you understand that, right?

PoC have already won.

No more hand-outs from white American tax-payers for you, kike.

Don't forget, kikes are basically white arabs but more inbred.
>>
>>69973824
>yfw and mfw im white

Well considering the bell curve, I guess we're speaking to one of the 50-60 IQ whites.

R A R E
>>
>>69973824
It's the only one that directly correlates with your income. Being street smart doesn't mean much in the real world.
>>
>>69973897
White crackas always holding us down. They didn't take their recessive genes into consideration. Mother nature gave us the upper hand.
>>
>>69973824
This shit is weak. Your game is fucking weak, this half-baked would be smug jackoff shit. I don't believe you, you feel me?
>>
>>69973824
>yfw and mfw im white

I guess you're pic related.
>>
>>69973956

>50-60 IQ whites

>haha im one of you guys, see!

Nice try kike, but you're objectively non-white.

Also my IQ is 120-140, clinically tested! :D
>>
>>69973824
>its da media and joos fault i failed skewl
English clearly isn't your first language. Then again, there's a 90% chance you're a white, troll.
>>
>>69974008

>pic related

>doesn't post a picture
>>
File: 1458265794321.png (196 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
1458265794321.png
196 KB, 1211x1259
>>69974008
Kek, I forgot the pic.
>>
This may very well be caused by the same misguided educational efforts that are causing boys to fall behind in all levels of education in the US.

Putting emphasis on getting girls ahead, has left boys in the US far behind.

Im guessing the same shit is happening in britain, that all the help is going to the minorities and the white kids are being ignored.

http://www.npr.org/2013/02/12/171806323/boys-are-at-the-back-of-the-class

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/02/the-boys-at-the-back/

You're destroying your own people, Britain.
>>
>>69974028

Isn't it obvious you dumb ass that I misspelled the words on purpose?

Dumb fuck, lmfao!
>>
>>69972816
don't know about the in the UK, but thanks to affirmative action in the US. Most "poc" get much better support, financial/social aid as well as guaranteed acceptance just for not being white.

Its hardly fair, basically you're saying
>"if the country puts them on a pedastool and literally force them into higher positions through entirely biased and unfair social systems, one day we can claim race was just a social construct all along, goy!"
I'm not seeing why I should care about this social manipulation posted on British tabloid desu.
>>
File: 1458183114815.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458183114815.gif
205 KB, 500x500
>>69973414
I love people like you.

It's like a guy with some buddies picking on a bull in the middle of a field while it's asleep. Gloating and making yourself look big, like you're truly something while poking fun at something much bigger than you.

Your only problem is that when the bull wakes up it puts it's horns right into your chest, leaving you a bloody mess on the ground coughing blood and wheezing for air.

> :^)
>>
>>69973824
You're so cool, sitting in front of your computer, rooting for everything you know to be destroyed and replaced with nothing. The edge is strong with you. You can't be older than 16.

Please, show me how adding more shitskins to white schools causes whites to have an overall lower percentage of success? Oh, wait, this is common sense and has literally nothing to do with the quality of white school children. Did the IQ gap suddenly disappear?

What other ethnic groups are lumped into this white vs every-other-race-combined contest?

You realize whites have always been a global minority yet have always been the most successful race, and still is despite your shitty attempts to provide proof that shitskins are slowly catching up to where we used to be 60+ years ago? So what, you cuck?
>>
>>69973948
>Explain why PoC are surpassing whites in every field of acadamia then?

Are they? I don't think so. Check the Nobel prize winners or fields medalists.
>>
>>69974013
>Also my IQ is 120-140, clinically tested!

By your mommy? lol
120-140 is a huge gap so the tests were unreliable (or more likely you're lying). But you wouldn't understand the meaning of your words....
>>
File: 1459216195400.png (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1459216195400.png
1 B, 486x500
>>69973801
shiiieeeeettttt
>>
>>69974078
I'm referring to your extremely poor comprehension and bad memeing.

It's just a strayan' thing though as I understand.
>>
>>69972816
>UK

Lol, you guys arent even human, you dont represent whites at all

Of course white british kids are doing bad, you people are so pathetic, you've made them believe they should give up everything they have to every other race else or else they're just a racist shitlord cis white male who should be imprisoned for hate speech
>>
>>69972816
Public school = bad home situation or foreigner.
>>
>>69973510
It's true though, you've never been to Britain have you? The only solution is to have more kids and push them harder if we're to compete with these fuckers.
>>
>>69974602
Public school = flat obedience
>>
white boys BTFO by white mexicans
>>
File: australia.jpg (81 KB, 548x619) Image search: [Google]
australia.jpg
81 KB, 548x619
>>69972816
Beware of the eternal Aussie Shitposter....
>>
Lol stay mad shitskins
>>
>>69974740
>a bunch of ugly short chubby people
>>
>>69974740
I don't get it. What is the difference between White Mexicans and White Europeans?

You essentially have European Spaniard blood in you.
>>
>>69974899

being chubby means u got shekels

murrican bitches flock to chubby men
>>
>>69974912
A few hundred years of Arab occupation
>>
>>69974939
>being chubby means u got shekels

In old times when food was scarce

Now it just means you're dirt poor and have nothing better to do than eat

All poor people are fat

Which is why mexico is even fatter than murika
>>
>>69973026
Thank you based Jude
>>
>>69973111
RIP great white girl genes
>>
>>69972816

Nobody said we were perfect. It's about time, we've only been dominating for over 500 years with an iron fist (and we've setup the world in such a way that we will always dominate).
>>
>>69972816

Minorities are creating so many shitspawn that even white mothers and fathers can't take care of their 1 or 2 children, instead they must work for the betterment of the darkies.
>>
>>69973111
>mfw white bitch gonna cheat on him and leave with all his shekles for some other duchebag.
>>
>>69973237
>>As a teacher you soon find out which parents do not read with their infants or help them at home. These children are heard extra times at school. These children are usually white English NOT immigrants.
>Anglo
>White
KEK
>>
>>69973269
There is also a working class white culture of glorifying stupidity.
"Here comes Simon, he's a swot."
This is what we faced growing up here.
>>
>>69973026
Its always israel posting the reasonable and most based shit
>>
File: comfy ben carson.jpg (42 KB, 380x365) Image search: [Google]
comfy ben carson.jpg
42 KB, 380x365
>tfw 100% non-white
>tfw no recessive Caucasoidal genes whatsoever.

God I love my melanin.
>>
>>69972864
>I-I wasn't even trying!
>>
>>69972816

more like they have spent extra resources and teachers focus on minorities cause if they don't they are racist.

stop making these shit threads you cunt
>>
>>69973026

This. Thank you, Greatest Ally.
>>
>>69972816
>Spend years finding new ways to prioritize minorities and lower their standards
>White kids finally start to lag behind
>"Look at how dumb these white kids are. Must be natural idiots"
>Still mass immigration to white countries
>>
>>69973026
this is like watching /pol/ turn into "white lives matter". whites constantly get better opportunities.

it's hilarious seeing classes full of rich white kids get outpaced by a bunch of brown kids who probably all live in a bungalo with their aunts uncles and cousins. or chinese kids who can barely speak english but actually understand how integrals work.

white people just aren't as good at STEM stuff as Asian/Brown people. They aren't as good at athletic and musical stuff as Black People. really the one thing white people are usually better at is linguistics, and unfortunately in today's job market the STEM shit tends to fly better. and minorities who learn to speak english well usually become good businesspeople.

so no white people, quit making excuses, strap your shoes up and do better.
>>
>>69974827
He ain't one of us. Cunt OP is a fucking lefty toe rag degenerate. Someone needs to put a screwdriver in his brain.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.