[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Morrows a dark day indeed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: unfollow the morrow.jpg (47 KB, 605x320) Image search: [Google]
unfollow the morrow.jpg
47 KB, 605x320
Well it was fun while it lasted, he's no Ben Garrison he's just a conspiracy nut just shilling his book, trying to get anime weebs to bring in followers to advertise his shitty book.
>>
>>69971528
Be sure to spam gore to his account.
>>
Disgusting.
>>
If he openly supported Trump, the leftist media would use his existence as ammunition against Trump.
>>
>>69971528
Nigger this is GOOD. If he does go for Rato we need to flaunt this shit everywhere spreading the word that people like ""this"" support Rafael.
>>
>>69971528
make the fag realize the error of his ways
>>
>>69972107
i guess this
begin work on this
>>
>>69971528
The lesson you can learn from this is to become your own hero. Quit looking to others to be the person you want to be, and become the weebfaggot irl shitposter you've always dreamt of being.
>>
File: 1449043566727.png (183 KB, 498x530) Image search: [Google]
1449043566727.png
183 KB, 498x530
Hey guys, don't drop him just yet. This guy is obviously a Trump supporter. He just realizes his own radioactivity (unlike David Duke) and is smart enough to not endorse Trump.

He is false-flagging, don't worry.
>>
This is great though

we want hm supporting Rato to make him look bad.
>>
File: 1455267309252.jpg (69 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
1455267309252.jpg
69 KB, 600x557
>>69972107

This man thinks like a Jew.
>>
File: worried tits.png (178 KB, 275x311) Image search: [Google]
worried tits.png
178 KB, 275x311
It's probably a good thing to not have Anime Booby Man directly associated with Trump's campaign
>>
>>69972260
hell yes, we should be with this guy 100%, another bite out of the rato
>>
>“We will explore every single option that exists, whether it be persuading him to resign, trying to force him to resign, constraining his power, removing his ability to spend money or resisting any attempt for him to access data or our social media account,” Mackowiak told the Tribune. “I’m treating this as a coup and as a hostile takeover.”

>“Tell them they can go fuck themselves,” Morrow told the Tribune.
>>
I bet he supports Trump but he just says that so the MSM doesn't turn him into Duke 2.0.
>>
File: 1433706689891.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1433706689891.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>69972144
>>69972248
It won't make a bit of difference in the long run, but any amount of smear helps.
Either way I don't give a shit who he supports. Just watching people in Austin getting assblasted over him is enough for me.
>>
he's trolling you idiots.
>>
Do you honestly really think this guy supports Paul Ryan? If he was serious, he wouldn't namedropping Paul Ryan. He's aware of his own toxicity and trying to get ahead of the curve by tainting Trump's opponents with his support. He's a genius.
>>
This is how you outjew the Jews
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.