[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alex jones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: god damn gay frogs.jpg (29 KB, 619x409) Image search: [Google]
god damn gay frogs.jpg
29 KB, 619x409
why do people say Alex Jones is a shill, and do people on here agree with him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktJ-5E-vF00
>>
Alex has taken the ultimate redpill and it left his sanity shattered. He knows what he's talking about though, with some exceptions like vaccines causing autism.
>>
>>69971517
He's basically a meme machine who does it to falseflag low iq /x/ posters.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 320x180
He doesn't name the Jew. He's also using his delusional tea party/libertarian fan base to boost Trump's numbers which is agreeable to an extent.
>>
>>69971609
>with some exceptions like vaccines causing autism

I'm gonna go ahead and stop you right there. We have the documents folks. It's been declassified. They admitted a long time ago that vaccines cause autism
>>
>>69971656
think what he's doing is creeping up on naming the jew just enough that his listeners can realize it themselves.
>i can only show you the door, you have to step through it
>>
>>69972038
>The assertion that vaccines could be linked to autism burst onto the international stage with the 1998 publication of a paper in the British journal The Lancet

>Sensationalist media coverage of the claim followed. The paper, which suggested a link between the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism, was eventually retracted in 2010

>Even before the complete retraction, however, in 2004, ten of the paper's 13 authors cosigned a partial retraction of its main interpretation.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/body/autism-vaccine-myth.html
>>
>>69971609
Man, I get all my vaccines and never caught autism from it
>checks URL
>>
>>69971517
WWE style, "we're coming for you"

https://youtu.be/PYMFne87x60
>>
>>69972038
>We have the documents folks
Don’t believe me? It’s all in the numbers. For a hundred years, there’s been a conspiracy of plutocrats against ordinary people.
>>
>>69972194
YOU GLOBALIST SCUM WANNA FIGHT?!!

WELL YOU GOT ONE!
>>
>>69971656
>He doesn't name the Jew.
also he is is Hitler and doesn't know it fighting the same people Hitler did
>>
>>69972266
WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!
>>
>>69971656

You can't name the Jew if you want to remain on the air.
>>
File: 1386053713977.png (29 KB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1386053713977.png
29 KB, 219x186
>>69973682
good point
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.