[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews and leftists literally want to remove this species from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: nikyee.jpg (149 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
nikyee.jpg
149 KB, 500x620
Jews and leftists literally want to remove this species from the face of the Earth. Forever.
>>
File: 345.png (823 KB, 988x718) Image search: [Google]
345.png
823 KB, 988x718
Good riddance.
>>
>>69971087
Which species? Homo-sapiens? We're all the same species you fucking retard. l2biology.
>>
>>69971087
The white man and his achievments will be a myth within 100 years. He will be up there with Bigfoot and the Ancient Egyptians.
>>
File: heaton2.jpg (84 KB, 540x638) Image search: [Google]
heaton2.jpg
84 KB, 540x638
>>69971163
The fact that whites dominated the world is proof of their superiority.
>>
>>69971199
Not if we completely remove all traces of history linked to the white man's advancements and developments. We're only gonna save the good bit that showed them as genocidal racist colonizers :^)
>>
>>69971163
>flag
>>
File: americanhero.jpg (23 KB, 510x381) Image search: [Google]
americanhero.jpg
23 KB, 510x381
>>69971199
>>
>>69971087
>>69971261

They want to remove humans from the earth???? I don't get it...
>>
>>69971413
>Shit skins
>On par with whites
>>
File: 1454817346726.png (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454817346726.png
57 KB, 500x500
>>69971087
they don't want to remove, they want to enslave
>>
>>69971087

They're trying to remove us so when panmixia occurs, the random raced babies will not be white
>>
>>69971087
for years you could watch them make their blood soaked steps around the world, slowly but surely. it is too late now. dark times are upon us

this cursed unholy alliance of greedy merchants and beady eyed ones.
>>
My only regret is not seeing the world burn without white man.
All the tree hugging hippies are white->global chemistry experiment anyone, just look at china and india even now.
All the humanitarian bullshit is white-> war+ mass migration of hundreds of millions from afrika due no more white gibs.
Vast majority of inventions and tec is white-> have fun with technological stagnation in over populated polluted world shitskins.
Chinese are more than happy genocide anything on their way animal or man and they would rule the earth after whites are gone.
Too bad i wont be here too see it all burn while they still say white man ruined the world gib gib gib we wuz kanz
>>
>>69971308
>Implying you will even maintain a written language
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.