[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn... Really makes you think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 680x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 680x486
Damn... Really makes you think.
>>
>>69970871
> Owning the land and financing the finding, mining, milling of the gold
> weird alchemy
>>
>>69970871
They own the land and by extension, the gold buried in it. They pay you to dig it out.

>Damn... Really makes you think.
If after thinking, you haven't figured out the above, then drink bleach until you can't think anymore.
>>
>>69971147
Ok so why is it fair that the workers are exploited? They are paid less that the worth of their labor
>>
>>69970871

intelligence and working capital are powerful
>>
>>69970998

What the hell does it even mean to own land? I'm serious. It basically just means the government will send people with guns if someone else challenges your ownership of it.

>financing the finding, mining, milling of the gold

Yes...With the money they get from poor workers gathering the material for them...

Look I am certainly no communist but it does seem pretty fucked up that the people who actually do the work to gather the resources we need to survive, at the poorest people in the world.
>>
>>69971207
then they should get a new job or invent a better way to get gold out of the ground.
>>
>>69971345
because people with the intellectual capital to do something else don't waste their time doing the most basic of jobs.
>>
>>69971345
Did these people get payed for working at the mines? Pretty big commie right here
>>
>>69971441
Not everybody is born with the opportunity to get a good job or the money and time needed to develop new technology. Again I ask you, why is it fair that workers are paid less than their labor is worth?
>>
>>69971207
apparantly not because they did it
>>
>>69971207
What?! Its a fucking job...

You sound like a pussy.
>>
>>69971207
Negotiation is always an option, but the line of reasoning in your pic is the most childish ill-informed rationale for such actions.
>>
>>69971207
It's not exploitation. No one forced them to dig out the gold. They agreed to do so and be paid for it.
>>
>>69971646
Workers are paid based on what they themselves agree to be paid.

Nobody, LITERALLY NOBODY ever told them that they HAVE to work there.

If you don't like what you're paid you can stop working and leave, there isn't anybody stopping you and the owner can hire someone else who doesn't mind.

The man that owns the land, invests money, manages people, sells the product and negotiates its price, takes up all the responsibility and the risks his business incur.

The worker has the ability to either agree to a lawful contract determining his work and his pay or he can disagree and leave.

There's no fucking magic behind it just common fucking sense.
>>
>>69971207
>Ok so why is it fair that the workers are exploited?
They're not

Don't fucking start questions like that you ingrate.
>>
>>69971207
>>69972221
A better answer to this would be: because they were to fucking stupid to avoid and even SIMPLY FUCKING QUIT working for a company that was exploiting them.
>>
>>69971207
They should get a new job then.
>>
the jews
>>
>>69970871
Because no mine owner ever bought a piece of prospected land, hired a bunch of miners, only to find months later that the mine was a dud and he wasted all his capital. Tard.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.