[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody else find this idea of "Trans Kids" highly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 17
File: 7299752-3x2-700x467[1].jpg (31 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
7299752-3x2-700x467[1].jpg
31 KB, 700x467
Does anybody else find this idea of "Trans Kids" highly disturbing?

These poor kids are being manipulated because of their parent's mental illness.
>>
It's terrible
>>
>>69970582
yes
>>
>>69970582
its only a matter of time before they kill themselves and the far left implodes. lets see if they get as far as legalizing pedophilia before that happens
>>
There isn't anything you can do about it. They aren't your kids.
>>
>>69970582
No it's completely normal behavior you shitlord
>>
>>69970582
To be real for a second. I wish I was born a girl so the priest would've stuck in my pee pee and not bum bum.
>>
>>69970925
That's like saying you shouldn't have an opinion about the step father raping his adopted daughter.

"There isn't anything you can do about it. They aren't your kids."

Okay, keep uploading pictures of yourself fucking your 5 year old on Tor. "There isn't anything I can do about it."
>>
>>69970582

iirc, a committee of US physicians has already spoken out against these practices as dangerous and shortsighted.

Sweden, of course, proceeded to cry about it.
>>
>>69970582
Yup, absolutely disturbing. This entire society is going down the tubes.
>>
File: 1455757284073.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455757284073.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW92UlhDVO4
>>
>>69971039
Aussie shitposters yet again
>>
>>69971232
Honestly, how does a 10 year old even know what "Hormone Blockers" even are? When I was 10 years old, I was more concerned about riding my bike and sneaking away from the house to get a Slurpee from the local 7-Eleven.

Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>69971109
You can have an opinion about anything. There are gay kids, there was always those weird kids when we were younger, now they can be hip transgender fags and not get bullied for it. Homophobia and bullying lead to mass transgender women, they don't want to just be fags they want to be women to hide from bullies
>>
>>69971477
We never bullied gay kids. We just called pussies faggots, whether they were straight or not.
>>
File: Metternich_Klemens_Fst.jpg (45 KB, 244x276) Image search: [Google]
Metternich_Klemens_Fst.jpg
45 KB, 244x276
>8 year olds can somehow decide their gender and what they're attracted to
>>
thats racist and islamophobic and literally hitler
>>
>>69971372
There's 10 year olds on this board right now.

You think I'm joking or exaggerating but I'm really not.
>>
not really
im all for the production of better looking traps
>>
File: gender change kids.jpg (60 KB, 648x580) Image search: [Google]
gender change kids.jpg
60 KB, 648x580
>>69970582
>>
If a parent wants to ruin their offspring in a country with no government intervention or severely limited services, then that's their business; however, assuming you're taxes are funding the kid's medical and psychological expenses until they commit suicide then it becomes a point of public interest.
>>
File: EAYIMqNIsz8.market_maxres.jpg (178 KB, 1264x711) Image search: [Google]
EAYIMqNIsz8.market_maxres.jpg
178 KB, 1264x711
>>69970582
It's fucking sickening.

And to make things worse, main stream media advertises these mental illnesses as something """"""completely normal and encouraged"""""".

I accidentally had my tv on when pic related aired here. Goddamn retards.
>>
No, it's fucking hot. Can't wait until I am rich and successful so I can have a harem of Loli traps. Thanks Marxism!
>>
of course it's disturbing. remember them everytime some faggot tells you society hasnt changed.
>>
>>69970582

It's always boys becoming girls. Being a girl is easy—you have passive value.
>>
It's a tough call.

On the one hand, kids are retarded and don't know what they want, and are very easily influenced and manipulated by friends, the media, etc...

On the other hand, if we are to believe that transexuality is a real condition, then making the transition soon rather than later probably gives these people a better chance at a more normal life.

Personally, I don't have enough faith in the abilities of doctors to diagnose this thing in children. Hence, I imagine that we will see a lot of false trans diagnoses, which will lead to much suffering and death.
>>
>>69972112
Dear God, She looks like the father in drag.
>>
>>69972299

well it hasn't, trans kids are probably 0.000000000000001% of the population but it's all over the media so people think its normal
>>
>>69972498
Agree. Good analysis, Ameri-Burger friend.

Ironically, I'm eating a cheeseburger as a type this.
>>
>>69970582
http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

>Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder.
>A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking.

>Endorsing gender discordance as normal via public education and legal policies will confuse children and parents, leading more children to present to “gender clinics” where they will be given puberty-blocking drugs.
>This, in turn, virtually ensures that they will “choose” a lifetime of carcinogenic and otherwise toxic cross-sex hormones, and likely consider unnecessary surgical mutilation of their healthy body parts as young adults.

>Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.
>Reversible or not, puberty- blocking hormones induce a state of disease – the absence of puberty – and inhibit growth and fertility in a previously biologically healthy child
>Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse.

based American College of Pediatricians.
>>
>>69972498
>On the one hand, kids are retarded and don't know what they want, and are very easily influenced and manipulated by friends, the media, etc...
This, exactly.

IMO if you let a kid make a decision on their gender then they should also be allowed to vote, drink, smoke, fuck whoever they want, enter contracts, pose nude, the whole gamut. We keep these things from children on the assumption that they are generally incapable of handling adult situations, protecting themselves from abuse and undue influence, etc, AND that these adult situations have potentially long term ramifications. Gender transitioning is no different, and while I don't really care if little boys and girls dress however they want, I think we should pump the fucking brakes when it comes to surgeries and hormone therapies and other long lasting drastic measures.
>>
File: 1420181465719.jpg (33 KB, 394x388) Image search: [Google]
1420181465719.jpg
33 KB, 394x388
>>69970582
boipussi has the best chance of becoming passable if it's molded early
>>
'Transgender' people are officially diagnosed with an egosyntonic mental health disorder by a psychiatrist. Depending upon the mental health diagnoses manual the psychiatrist uses, the official mental health diagnosis is for Gender Identity Disorder/Gender Identity Syndrome/or Gender Dysphoria.

Less than .03% of the population is affected with varying degrees of GID/GIS/GD. Symptoms of this syndrome are all mental health based: depression, anxiety, unease with their bodies, suicidal thoughts. The suicide rate of GID/GIS/GD sufferers is 20% compared to under 1% of the general normal population. Both the psychiatric and medical fields recognize GID/GIS/GD as a mental health issue.

Current standard treatment for the mental health diagnosis consists of psychiatric therapy and later prescription medication with synthetic hormones. No doctor or psychiatrist proceeds with synthetic hormones without psychiatric therapy. The current treatment is recognized by both psychiatrists and medical doctors as moderately effective in reducing their rate of suicide, depression, anxiety, dysphoria, and other accompanying mental health symptoms of GID/GIS/GD. Sexual reassignment surgery is effective in relieving these mental health symptoms short term but fails to provide relief long term.

People with GID/GIS/GD have a much higher prevalence of Body Dysmorphic Disorder, noting that in both, the sufferers have a pervasive delusional view of their own bodies that cripples their normal functioning. Here are two patients who suffer from both GID and BDD concurrently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xujgH_C2q8

The transgender 'movement' works to make this mental health diagnosis seem normal, and to push legal, policy and social changes on the normal 99.97% of society, that are disproportionate to the actual numbers of sufferers of this rare mental health issue. It appears this is also generating Group Delusional Disorder in children.
>>
Yes. RIP David Reimer, you were the first but unfortunately you wont be the last.
>>
>>69970582
It is child abuse. If anyone in my family were to feed hormones to their kid to switch their expressed gender, I would get the parents arrested and the kid thrown in a foster home.
>>
>>69972498
If your son thinks he wants to be a girl then you are raising a faggot and need to make him watch sports more and cut the soy.
>>
>>69972498
>enough agency to decide whether they want penis or vagina cut off, a drastic life-altering cosmetic operation the repercussions of which they cannot comprehend due to having near zero concept of sexual attraction. After which 70-80% of patients die from suicide.
>still can't vote, drive a car, consent to sex, buy lottery tickets, drink alcohol, quit school, be in public after curfew.
When I read stories about kids deciding to get reassignment surgery or take hormone blockers it kills me a little bit inside. Imagine if the career you decided you wanted to be was the one you'd have to be for the rest of your life? Kids don't know shit about their future.
>>
>>69970778
They will push anything if it means "being trendy or different"
>>
>>69970582

>Trans kids.

I'm for it. Let them get through the phase now instead of later.
>>
>>69973407
>watching masculine men rub up against each other is totally straight and manly!
>>
>>69972112
it looks like the boys on the end are the same but with different shirts and photoshopped incorrectly and then reversed
>>
>>69971594
Isnt that good?
We get to indoctrinate them
>>
>>69970582
Munchausen's by proxy.
>>
File: 1446526373474.png (735 KB, 1395x574) Image search: [Google]
1446526373474.png
735 KB, 1395x574
>>69970582
I honestly want to murder people who harm the minds of innocent children.
>>
>>69971594
14/88 KIDDOS!

GAS THE KIKES!

RACE WAR NOW!

>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
>>
File: 1459827802450.jpg (59 KB, 748x724) Image search: [Google]
1459827802450.jpg
59 KB, 748x724
>>69970582
good thing transfags kill themselves off in droves so its literally liberals inspiring their children to kill themselves before they can vote.
>>
kek

>>69974055
>>
>>69971477
>There are gay kids
Gay kids aren't fucking with their reproductive and endocrine systems. I don't give a shit about LGBT stuff, but this 8 year old trans shit is harmful, these kids are constantly being told that this stuff is fine and normal and anyone who thinks this is extreme is a bigot. Odds are many of these kids will go on hormones before they hit puberty permanently fucking up their bodies. And if these kids reach the age of 20 and start realizing that they actually prefer their biological sex than they are shit out of luck, the boys whose parents let them take estrogen at age 12 will have to deal with being sterile, weak, 5'2" manlets with mastectomy, and girls who wanted to be boys will have to deal with the fact that they are titless, sterile women who grow facial hair.

I don't give a shit if you want to be a girl or boy, but don't let kids fuck up their bodies over this shit. Make the kids wait until they are 18, after all would you be okay with a 12 year old boy agreeing to get a voluntary vasectomy?
>>
so a 10 year old cant consent to sex (reasonable)
but they can (via their parents) consent to hormone therapy and surgery which will irreparably change their bodies?

wot
>>
>>69974268
/thread
>>
>>69974198
>will have to deal with the fact that they are titless, sterile women who grow facial hair.
To be fair, nearly all of this can be reversed. The main thing that won't be is a deepened voice.

Not even arguing just saiyan
>>
File: sexchange.png (398 KB, 775x1027) Image search: [Google]
sexchange.png
398 KB, 775x1027
>>
>>69970778
The left will blame "society's" homophobia for the suicides and continue working for "diversity". In their worldview personal responsibility is a myth created by imperialist capitalist white cis straight males to oppress everyone else.
>>
>>69973447
kids are blank slates. They need told what they are. they need told not to poke the eyes out of kittens. They need told what is expected of them as human beings. yes, they need told the guidelines for sexuality and gender roles. A parent who advises them wrongly in any of these necessary instructions, is fucking up their own kid.

Every boy wants to try on the pink shoes. Every girl wishes she could wrestle with her dad like her brothers do. Kids TRY THIS STUFF ON, but it means nothing except that they are testing the world.

If they grow up, and make adult an adult, fully informed decision that they really want to change their bodies, then that's the time. Not when the kid is still forming itself. Kids don't even get an ability to reason UNTIL THEY ARE AROUND 10 YEARS OLD.

Thank god I have a smart non-degenerate wife. And yes, the kids are curious about everything, but you dont ENCOURAGE IT. You see Jane's shoes on Jimmy's feet, say 'yeah ok, now take them off', and then move on.
>>
>have kid with mental illness
>encourage that mental illness to the point of no return
>kid grows up and of course has a shitty life
>kills zirself

>WHIIITEEEEE SUUUPREEEEMAAAAACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTSSSS
>>
>>69971372
It's literally like the thing from the "assigned male" cartoon.
>>
>>69974683
Never let this shit happen to you Japan. Fight to the last cis-gendered man.
>>
>>69974683
Jesus christ, he's ugly as sin too.
>>
>>69974683
japan please save us you are our only hope
>>
File: japanrefugees.png (674 KB, 773x735) Image search: [Google]
japanrefugees.png
674 KB, 773x735
>>69974976
Gays are openly mocked on TV. Calling them homo is pretty much the norm.
>>
File: transnightmare.jpg (2 MB, 1686x2690) Image search: [Google]
transnightmare.jpg
2 MB, 1686x2690
>>69975025
Pretty common with transpeople, isn't it?
>>
>need to wait until 21 to drink beer
>oh, you want to take hormones and permanently change your body's chemical balance ? That's fine!
>>
>>69975103
would you rather have muslim refugees or white weaboos migrate to your country japan?
>>
File: download_20160130_235913.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
download_20160130_235913.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
>>69975103
Doing God's work
>>
File: 1459331561486.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1459331561486.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>>69975103
Based nips showing the world how its done.
>>
File: !!!2016-02-16.jpg (478 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
!!!2016-02-16.jpg
478 KB, 2048x1152
>>69972968
i believe everything listed is something we used to hide from kids but not anymore. kids are aware of the financial problems of their parents, politics, their parents love affairs, addictions, divorces, debt, cursing, drug using. family values arent important in the media anymore.
kid tv programming focus on kids who barely have any parents or rebel against them by having their own affairs and experiencing real life adult situations with no consequences from the adults (if there even are any to begin with) it's all so neglectful. people hand their 4 year olds an ipad and expect it to raise it for them. all of these things were done away with and the kids nowadays are just too aware for their own good, and too entitled. we're left with 10 yr olds cutting themselves, having internet relationships and schooling their parents on all the many genders on the gender dysphoria rainbow spectrum. they consider that a strong education and spend their underdeveloped little brain capacities on meaningless gender identifying, transsexual rights, diversification and feminism.
kids are absolutely brutal to the adults that disagree. their brains havent even developed logical thought so they're violently passionate about this tumblr shit. if the dad is like a normal real dad they'll feel violated and piss about it on the internet.
kids in regular environments think they have been abused or mistreated without experiencing real abuse or any part of reality.
tldr, no children shouldnt care about "gender identity" or sexuality. they shouldn't even know what those mean yet. gosh, how totally so-not-progressive i sound maybe i need to have my privilege checked by a 9 year old
>>
>>69971232
Puberty and adulthood is going to be a living hell for these kids.
>>
>>69975249
>asking that question with an obvious answer.

The weebs would either assimilate in and settle down in their lives, or leave a shattered person when the reality that life in Japan isn't life in anime town settles in.

>tfw pork is the most common red meat.

>>69975319
The number accepted will likely go down, three applicants have been charged with rape.
>>
File: ambushnottrap.jpg (153 KB, 691x694) Image search: [Google]
ambushnottrap.jpg
153 KB, 691x694
>>69975386
>Puberty
Non-existent, right? with the hormones and all.
>>
>>69975327
Gross generalization, many kids aren't like that.
>>
File: Sweden Simulator Current Year.jpg (166 KB, 674x992) Image search: [Google]
Sweden Simulator Current Year.jpg
166 KB, 674x992
>>69970582
It's literally MKUltra garbage.
>>
>>69973160
>2nd video
please get into a car accident
>>
>>69970582
My sister is a teacher at an all girl school, it seems it's becoming much bigger than I anticipated.

Also lots of muslim kids are getting infected with it too which is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>69975934
are you from belgium

it's really severe over here. my younger sister and her friends are all changing their names to something gender neutral. i live in an extremely liberal state as well, and the south doesn't face such an extreme problem.
>>
>>69975103
>white guy in organisation about bringing in non-japanese people
Fuck, why do people always try to usurp power from the natives.
>>
File: LOLinghomerandBob.jpg (95 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
LOLinghomerandBob.jpg
95 KB, 1157x772
>>69976469
Holy shit, nice eye.
Chubby fucker too.
>>
>>69974683
Hey, this is about 5 years ago now, the kid should probaly be 16. Has >she killed herself yet?
>>
>>69970582
This is the only bright side to Muslims being shipped into the USA.... they will murder all these trannies... and liberals in general.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.