[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ in a nutshell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 782x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 782x960
/pol/ in a nutshell
>>
>>69970504
You think you can out-shitpost us.

But you can't
>>
>>69970504
>Separating church and state avoids sharia

Nigga you think Muslims are gonna give a shit about the separation of church and state when they're a majority?
>>
>>69970504
>Nope. I believe in Jesus and want this country to be more Christian

t. christcuck
>>
But church and state are already separated. And the separation of church and state doesn't stop muds from being fucking savages. His little retard chain falls apart after a single link.
>>
>>69970761
Seriously, fuck the middle eastern religions. Period. Worse yet, iv'e read them all and just grow to hate them more and more.

Control systems man.
>>
I'm not christian.
I want refugees to fuck off and I support separation of church and state.

What now?
>>
>>69970504
This is actually pretty spot on, though the same could be applied to "liberals" as well. The problem is that folks dont have actual principles when they're plebs.

However, it is freedom -of- religion, not freedom -from- religion. That is a crucial distinction.
>>
>>69970504
Strawman: the post
>>
>>69970691
This.
T. A atheist
>>
File: MentalIllness.jpg (55 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
MentalIllness.jpg
55 KB, 700x525
>>69970504
Not once did they actual address the statement that they don't want sharia law or that they're terrified of violent muslims.

>Oh you don't like sharia lets talk about planned parenthood
Wat?
>>
File: 1353966427799.jpg (197 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1353966427799.jpg
197 KB, 700x700
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.