[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sask Party Wins Majority In Provincial Election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
What's it like to live in a cucked, liberal, tuck your dick under and apologize province? I wouldn't know as we just made the NDP drink their own pee for the 3rd election in a row.

Where's my brothers and sisters celebrating our glorious win?
>>
>>69970277
Congratulations my friend. Another great win for Saskatchewan and Canada itself.
>>
>running for third term in office, campaigning on record
>63% popular support, 51/61 seats
>NDP leader loses in his own riding, and I personally helped it happen

Feeling pretty damn good.
>>
Didn't expect to see a thread about the SK election here desu.
>>
albertan here
pls send help
>>
File: tumblr_nv7116dw6u1u4xc7bo1_500.jpg (43 KB, 500x538) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv7116dw6u1u4xc7bo1_500.jpg
43 KB, 500x538
This is a big win for Canada overall. Unfortunately, my province (BC) is going to get cucked hard come our next election from the Libs being corrupt again
>>
>>69970854
Brad Wall had a fumble in his victory speech, talked about his family members living in "Lethbridge, Saskatchewan" moving back to SK.

Saskatchewan Party of Alberta when?
>>
>>69970997
the libs are the BC conservative party, literally the conservative party there dissolved because the liberals took their place.

but oh dont u want a conservative government
>>
>>69970598
B. A. S. E. D.
A
S
E
D

>>69970854
Fuck off you retards did it to yourselves
"THE RIGHT WING PARTY IS CORRUPT"
Okay so vote for the other really right wing party
"NO"
Uhh one of tha bajillion other parties or even the liberal party?
"NAH FUCK IT LETS VOTE NDP IN A FUCKING OIL BASED PROVINCE"

>>69970997
Clark is pretty based for a lib desu.
She needs to stick it to turdo harder though, and she should of fucked made the teachers union fuck right off. Honestly im just worried about the NDP. Maybe theyd at least be looser with liquor though?
>>
>>69970277
NDP voting whoorz.
WALL WALL WALL WALL
>>
>>69970997
>>69971279
I don't mind Christy Clark, from what I've heard of her. I don't live in British Columbia, though, so I'm not sure how much personal popularity she has over there. With a upcoming Progressive Conservative win in Manitoba, the Western provinces will be able to provide a united, conservative front in opposition to Trudeau's federal Liberals. With one very noteworthy exception, of course.
>>
>>69971743
>>69970854
Whats Notleys approval at? She at least one and done?
>>
Also sidenote we should make cadpol threada at night to avoid eastern (read ontario quebec) shitposters
>>
>>69970277
>I wouldn't know as we just made the NDP drink their own pee
I figured everyone in sask did that.
>>
File: Rachel_Notley_Approval_Ratings.jpg (11 KB, 570x262) Image search: [Google]
Rachel_Notley_Approval_Ratings.jpg
11 KB, 570x262
>>69972012
>What's Notley's approval at?

33%, down from 53% a few months ago and continuing to trend on downwards. It's a long while before the next election in Alberta, though, she could still recover. The right in Alberta is also still divided, which could be just as much (or more) of an issue.
>>
>>69972639
Why can't they just merge under wildrose leadership? Makes sense to me.
>>
>>69972737
>Why don't the PCs merge with Wildrose?

For all of their faults, the Progressive Conservatives have an extremely long history in Alberta, which can't be said of the relatively new Wildrose Party. A lot of PC members might also not want to make a downgrade in their own, personal status within the party, which a merger with Wildrose would inevitably result in. It also must be said that Wildrose is generally perceived as further to the right than the Progressive Conservatives, and some of the more centrist PCs might not support Wildrose's policies.
>>
File: IMG-20160402-WA0005.jpg (719 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160402-WA0005.jpg
719 KB, 3264x1836
Prince Albert expat here. Feels good
>>
Sask keeps winning , we are the last bastion of uncucked canada
>>
>>69972737
Wildrose's social policies are absolutely toxic in elections. They choked out of an election that was practically gifted to them because of some offhand comments that were never officially disavowed. They have no traction in the cities which is always going to hold them back
>>
SK is fucking cold and there's nothing (and almost no one) there. That's the big downside to this.
>>
>>69973585
>implying it's bad nobody wants to be here
>>
>>69973097
How different is it going from one of the biggest shit holes in Canada to Poland?
>>
>>69973097
Walker?
>>
File: tmp_24076-images(2)1678333525.jpg (6 KB, 352x143) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24076-images(2)1678333525.jpg
6 KB, 352x143
>>69973585
Thats why i love it here
>>
File: OMFG.jpg (7 KB, 150x201) Image search: [Google]
OMFG.jpg
7 KB, 150x201
>>69972737
>Why can't they just merge
They're literally discussing that this week. Who knows if it will happen though. Both parties have tarnished images.

>tfw half the province lost their mind and voted NDP instead of WR or ABP
>>
>Sask Party

Are they the Republican Party of the Great White North?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.