[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys what is the ABSOLUTE BEST SOURCE FOR NEWS?! >inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1447672560116.jpg (88 KB, 721x958) Image search: [Google]
1447672560116.jpg
88 KB, 721x958
Alright guys what is the ABSOLUTE BEST SOURCE FOR NEWS?!

>inb4 /pol/
>>
>>69970116
Stratfor
>>
guess what

they're all liberal sites

and im not telling you
>>
>>69970116
Al Jazeera

I'm not even kidding.
>>
reddit
>>
>>69970116

I unironically get my news from /pol/ since some autists lurk every news source to be the first to post a happening thread and you get all sorts of points of view on here.

But if you have to pick I'd say go on BBC news and ignore everything they say about the british government because that's the issue they're bias on, go on RT news and ignore everything they say about the russian government because that's the issue they're bias on, go on Al Jazeera news and ignore everything they say about Sunni-Muslim governments because that's the issue they're bias on, rather than American news media that is bias on literally everything.
>>
File: 1422807888401.jpg (42 KB, 498x501) Image search: [Google]
1422807888401.jpg
42 KB, 498x501
Bonus points if the site is as unbiased as possible
>>
>>69970656
Muh nigga Ireland. I agree with everything you said.
>>
>>69970116

/pol/

AP
>>
>>69970873
Isn't AP union through?
>>
Drudge
>>
>>69970935

AP is CIA
>>
>>69970271
>Stratfor
Strategic Forecasting, Inc. — known as Stratfor — is an American publisher and global intelligence company founded in 1996 in Austin, Texas, by George Friedman, who was the company's chairman.
>George Friedman
>Friedman
>Friedman was born in Budapest, Hungary to Jewish parents who survived the Holocaust.
Shit news source.
>>
>>69971086
Well they're a big company.
>>
>>69970116
There is not just ONE source outthere which will provide you with the complete picture.
YOU need to do the hard work of collection every piece of information you can find and go through it with scepticism.

I does not matter if your favourite news site reportes on a problem.
You just can not take everything they write for the cold hard truth.

In the end, the best course of action is to judge a conflict by yourself(with the "evidence gathered) and also admit when you where wrong and try to find out why.
>>
>>69970116
RT
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.