[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump people, he's asking for your response
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 13
File: Cuck_supporter.png (56 KB, 515x307) Image search: [Google]
Cuck_supporter.png
56 KB, 515x307
So a friend of mine on FB posted what you can see from the photo. Here's the link to the video: http://www.politico.com/video/2016/03/donald-trump-calls-geneva-conventions-the-problem-050054

Anyway, do you still support Trump after those comments? IMO I still support him, I view that Trump was trying to convey that some of the rules need to be changed.

Your response, /pol/?
>>
>>69969884
Cool blog post, bro.
>>
Trump is a cool guy and everything but seriously, allowing torture is not cool. Do you want to be tortured? Then dont allow this stuff.
>>
I'm just asking your opinion bro. I didn't want to comment on his post because he will bitch and complain that I'm a trump supporter
>>
>>69970002
Valid point.
>>
>>69970002
Protection under the Geneva Convention doesn't apply to terrorists
>>
Fuck Geneva
Fuck Geneva right in the Convention
>>
>>69970261

if you say things, does that make them true in your mind?
>>
>>69970002
>Do you want to be tortured?
Nice Try Faggot.

US citizens are protected under US constitution. Terrorists are non-state actors. These people should not apply under bullshit Geneva rules.
>>
>>69971103

you think other people shouldnt want to not be tortured?
>>
>>69970002
ISIS will torture you regardless, also Geneva conventions don't apply to non-state combatants.
>>
>>69969884

>liberals losing their heads about geneva conventions, trump saying we should drone terrorist families

>Obama droned a 16 yr old american kid who wasn't even on the terrorist list

>now they start complaining

this is the future you chose. it's over
>>
>>69971189
do you think isis would care about rules if they captured you?
>>
I do not respect international law. I don't consider it to be real law. I never have. I felt this way well before Trump came along.
>>
>>69969884

The geneva convention is jewish nonsense. None of the enemies of the west follow it.

We should be torturing terrorists and their families as painfully as humanly possible until they die and then bury them with pigs. We need to send a message to the enemies of the west.
>>
>>69970583
It's true though. George Bush Jr.'s lawyers spent 8 years proving it
>>
Bush broke the Geneva Convention as a daily ritual

No one cares about some old piece of paper. The POTUS' oath is to defend troops abroad
>>
>>69971284
This.
>>
>>69970583
the Geneva Convention only applies to uniformed combatants, that's an objective fact.
>>
>>69971376
International law has always been nonsense and always will be.

Anyone who seriously believes in NATO, the UN, or the EU ought to be gassed.
>>
>>69970002
You're torturing this board right now.
>>
>>69969884
Trump thinks the constitution is great and the geneva convention is the problem
Liberals thinks the geneva convention is great and the constitution is the problem
>see the problem?
>>
>>69969884
The geneva convention only applies to nation states and those with combatants with a clear uniform. Terrorists are rightfully not protected by the geneva convention
>>
File: 1458132016283.png (11 KB, 307x462) Image search: [Google]
1458132016283.png
11 KB, 307x462
>people care more about terrorists getting hurt by the Geneva Convention being broken than the soldiers being hurt by illegal war crimes committed by terrorists who are breaking the Geneva Convention
>>
>>69971362

of course not, who would ever suggest that? you need to stop drinking the Trump juice for a bit
>>
>>69971284
>Geneva conventions don't apply to non-state combatants.

Isn't the country that signed it still expected to abide by it, even when fighting a state that didn't?
>>
>>69971482
>None of the enemies of the west follow it.

Historically neither do we, honestly.
>>
>>69969884
He's right, except that torture isn't really effective. People who are being tortured will plead guilt even if they are not guilty just to stop being tortured.
>>
>>69971838
this, Russia should nuke them and use their veto power on the security council when the UN starts being deeply concerned about muh civilluns
>>
>>69971922
yes, but you aren't expected to abide by someone who has no association with a state. Terrorists aren't soldiers of a country so they aren't protected under it.
>>
>>69971859
I will never understand this

Do people have this fear that they will be stooping to the level of the terrorists? You just need to do what you need to do to win. Losing because you were too prideful to use the techniques necessary to win is just absurd.
>>
>>69971600

>TFW you realizze Dick Cheney, Henry Kissinger, GWB and Karl Rove can't go to Europe cause they'll be tried at the Hague

>TFW you recover by realizing that Congress pre-emptively passed the Invade the Hague act in case we ever need to rescue americans

Top kek I actually miss Bush now
>>
>>69971703

>People who disagree with my very limited understanding of complicated things should all die

wew lad looks like summer's coming early this year.
>>
>>69972041
Russia doesnt even need to veto it. China could. It was Chinas veto that kept the UN out of Darfur.

>and guess whos month it is to run the security council?
http://www.un.org/en/sc/presidency/
>>
>>69972217
>pre-emptively passed the Invade the Hague act in case we ever need to rescue americans
kek, sauce?
>>
>>69971297
>this is the future you chose
i never voted obongo, it's not my fault
>>
>>69972324
https://www.hrw.org/news/2002/08/03/us-hague-invasion-act-becomes-law
>>
>>69972156

thats because the US doesnt fight any real wars, not even WW2 could really be considered that as no troops ever even landed on your soil, no US civilians died etc. how can you even call that a war if you lose nothing.

thats why we just dont believe you when you say that you need to torture people to achieve your "war" wins.
>>
>>69972324

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Service-Members'_Protection_Act

>ASPA authorizes the U.S. president to use "all means necessary and appropriate to bring about the release of any U.S. or allied personnel being detained or imprisoned by, on behalf of, or at the request of the International Criminal Court." This authorization has led the act to be nicknamed The Hague Invasion Act,[3][4] because the freeing of U.S. citizens by force might be possible only through an invasion of The Hague, Netherlands, the seat of several international criminal courts and of the Dutch government.
>>
>>69972217
Bush and co. were pretty based, if he invaded Saudi Arabia and pulled the shit he did with Saddam on the Royal Saud Family, he probably would have been my favorite President
>>
>>69969884
The geneva convention is for suckers.
>>
>>69972291
lol
>wake up and smell the ashes, you fucking cunts
>>
>>69972456
That is the price you guys all pay for sucking Americas cock and letting us be the world police. Dont like it? Start spending more for defense so we don't have to do it for you. Just because we are willing to get our hands dirty on your behalf doesn't make you any better.
>>
>>69969884

He's right. The Geneva Convention was designed for western warfare. Universalism is a cancer.
>>
>>69971662
Define a uniform? Is a spy caught behind lines allowed to be subjected to torture, since he was caught without "uniform"? What separates a plain old "terrorist" from a member of ISIS?
>>
>>69972023
>except that torture isn't really effective
That just sounds like total bullshit still.
>>
File: 23.jpg (75 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
75 KB, 500x272
>>69971482
>>
>>69972456
We just have an ocean. Bet you wish you had one. Although we're unfortunately attached to Mexico.
>>
File: 13654763984277.png (75 KB, 264x519) Image search: [Google]
13654763984277.png
75 KB, 264x519
>>69972456
>you didn't fight for real because you actually built your country into a fantastic coast-to-coast fortress with staging points all around the world to cockblock potential invaders
>>
>>69972156

Jew Hollywood using the "If you kill your enemies, they win." meme to reinforce Saul Alinsky's Rule #4.
>>
>>69969884
'Rules' governing warfare are an absolute joke.
Why else would literally every country have black ops and spooks.
Fucking normies seriously think that the US actually follows the Geneva conventions?
Haha
They exist solely to give bureaucrats a job, and to create nice, media friendly kangaroo courts to make the west seem like the good guys after every war that they cause by dabbling their dingus in countries that ain't theirs.
It's just a typical front.

Go actually read up on the history of the whole Geneva shitshow, it's a bunch of shit written by the victor for the purpose of extorting useable scientific and tactical resources and minds. Whilst simultaneously decrying all the naughtiness that the very people that they wanted to snaffle up.
Why else would all the 'protected POWS' that got absorbed by the west under the convention have been smart cookies. Yet all the terrible shit that was and still is carried out by is 'good guys' be just kinda shuffled away and out of sight?
>>
>>69972594
Spies have their own definition.
They can be most of the time be jailed for a long time until their info. is useless and in extreme cases, executed.
>>
>>69972979
Fuck.
'That the very people they wanted to snaffle up contributed to'
>>
>>69972594

Yes, a spy in civilian clothes is normally executed. And this is an accepted part of international law.

>During World War II, six German saboteurs who secretly entered the United States on a mission to attack its civil infrastructure are executed by the United States for spying. Two other saboteurs who disclosed the plot to the FBI and aided U.S. authorities in their manhunt for their collaborators were imprisoned.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/german-saboteurs-executed-in-washington

Wow. How does it feel to get blown the fuck out this hard?
>>
>>69972456

Actually 6 U.S. civilians were killed in Oregon by Japanese balloon bombs.
>>
>>69972594
Actually, yes. And non uniformed partisans are denied Geneva coverage as well. ISIS is not a recognized govt agent/agency, so neither they nor terrorists are covered by the Geneva conventions. If anything, Trump being concerned over the Geneva convention is a moot point since ISIS receives non of the protections layed out with them.
>>
>>69972627
It literally doesn't work tho. The standard method of interrogation is pretty much bribing the subject with protection and asylum in return for military secrets. Torture just gets you the first lie that stops the pain.
>>
>>69972594
Wears an obvious uniform with name, rank, and nationality on it, represents an internationally recognized state, adheres to the rules of war as they apply to soldiers (ie., don't rape or murder civilians).

Fairly simple stuff.
>>
>>69970021
Pussy. Speak up for your beliefs.
>>
>>69973130
> blown the fuck out

I was legitimately asking a question I didn't know the answer to. You certainly "blew me the fuck out" by answering it and educating me, dang. How dare I ask questions instead of assuming I know everything like everyone on this fucking site.

Fuck me right.
>>
Geneva conventions are irrelevant to the prohibition of torture, which is absolute and does not require the combatants to be uniformed or even require combatants at al. Ius Cogens says you cannot torture anyone, and the US claims to abide by that.
>>
>>69969884
When did America ever fololow the geneva convention? America tortures prisoners of war, America camuflage their armored cars as red cross, they used 'save the children' for a millitary operation in Pakistan (that is how they found bin laden, they used a polio vaccination program. Which is why any polio vaccination program in pakistan now gets shot to death)

And so on and so forth, America has only cared about the rights of those they fight when they have fought europeans like the germans in ww2.

Trump is like other politicians (he is from the class who owns the politicians), but only honest about it.
>>
>>69969884
You're only obligated to treat other signatory parties according to the rules set forth by the Geneva Convention. ISIS surely didn't sign it.
>>
>>69973247
I'd also argue that if you want the rules of war applied to you, you apply them to your enemy. ISIS has so far largely seem fit to ignore them, ergo they've abandoned their right to claim its protection.

It's leadership could turn around tomorrow and tell it's soldiers "stop rape of civilians, stop murder of civilians, take hostages instead of beheading or killing them" and they might then gain some protections.

As it is, they offer none and should be granted none.
>>
>>69973131
Right around that time people were protesting to create the state of Jefferson, if that attack hadn't happened there might have been a 51st state.
>>
File: 1459053479675.png (97 KB, 362x492) Image search: [Google]
1459053479675.png
97 KB, 362x492
>WAAA WHY ARENT YOU TREATING PEOPLE WHO ARE UNLAWFUL COMBATANTS THE SAME AS LAWFUL COMBATANTS?
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY FEELING
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE
>WAAAAA

I WANT TO FUCKING SCREAM

REEEEEEE
>>
>>69973398
sorry for the needless grammar mistakes, it's rather late.

good night, /pol/
>>
>>69971362
>do you think isis would care about rules if they captured you?

No, they emulate Americans. They even make a point that they are copying Americans.
>>
Ask the cuck if ISIS ever signed the Geneva Convention.
We're not fighting a nation worthy of any respect, we're fighting a bunch of lawless, savage sandnigger barbarians. We should treat them as such.
>>
>>69973523
This. We need to let our troops use hollow points against these savage fucking animals
>>
>>69972464
I'm 100 percent okay with this.
>>
>>69970002
US citizens literally can't be tortured unless they're terrorists
Bern victim plz go
>>
>>69971482
>We should be torturing terrorists and their families as painfully as humanly possible until they die and then bury them with pigs.

We already did that to random muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia ++++ which is why Al Qaida and ISIS exist in the first place. Many of their families are non-muslims and even against islam though. Here in Europe or elsewhere.
>>
File: AR-23.png (133 KB, 300x304) Image search: [Google]
AR-23.png
133 KB, 300x304
>>69969884
I don't even argue with the retards on my kikebook page. Why would I argue with the retards on yours?

The Genevea Convention is a one-way ratchet, used by commies, here and abroad, to attack the US by claiming we aren't honoring it, while it offers no protection to our troops because it is inconceivable that the US would actually go to war with any country that would honor the Geneva Convention.

Now fuck off back to kikebook for something more challenging.
>>
>>69972081
>Terrorists aren't soldiers of a country so they aren't protected under it.

Neither are civilians. So the American millitary might do the same to american citizens now
>>
>>69971284
nice try Ahmed
ISIS is not a regular army that's a militia
>>
>>69973719
Non combatants have their own set of protections you dense motherfucker
>>
>>69969884
Geneva convention is retarded because only the US follows it and all their enemies don't give a shit. It's a unilateral handicap.
>>
File: duhexenhase.png (264 KB, 400x368) Image search: [Google]
duhexenhase.png
264 KB, 400x368
Oh lord. I didn't realize that we were wasting time discussing ISIS and the Geneva Convention...

ISIS and Al Qaida fighters are non-uniformed enemy combatants. By the Geneva Convention they could be summarily executed in the field without any formality.

They are worse that non covered by the convention. They are specifically excluded from ANY protections.
>>
>>69969884
Geneva is hurting us, Muslims do not care about Human rights it's why they never joined the UN because it didn't comply with Sharia law. we need everything in the book to defeat them but just make sure it doesn't spill off into the rest of the world or our own ppl
>>
>>69969884
lel I can't vote for Trump, but in my experience you don't have to agree with everything someone says in order to support them.
>>
>>69973775
Everything is considered a terrorist though. Don't need to be armed, just need to say the wrong things. When hillary gets in power then pro-Trump people might legally be considered terroristic. And can legally be killed without a trial. (it has happened to 2 other american citizens before. 1 because of things he supported and his son 2 weeks later because of what his father supported)
>>
>>69973719
at least try next time goatfucker
>>
>>69974016
America HAS done that to unarmed American citizens , by obama putting them on the kill list due to their political views.
>>
theres nothing to respond to, trumps 100% in the right
>>
>Riot control agents including tear gas and pepper spray are banned in international warfare under both the 1925 Geneva Protocol and the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC).

yeah it is fucking ridiculously moronic when our soldiers cant even use tear gas to drive terrorist out of their caves / hideouts without getting sent to an international war crime hearing

total bullshit
>>
File: 1457490953230.jpg (356 KB, 854x960) Image search: [Google]
1457490953230.jpg
356 KB, 854x960
>>69969884
What he means (and he's been saying this for a while) is that terrorists don't follow the geneva convention agreement therefore should not be protected by it.
>>
File: Discordia 005.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Discordia 005.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>69973985
>>69974125
How about you use those two "American Citizens" names, Habeeb?

They were filthy mudslimes. Anwar al-Awlaki, ring a bell? People who never should have been allowed to immigrate here, who came, abused our welfare system to get rested up for jihad, and then tore ass off back to the Middle East to start trying to kill actual Americans again.
>>
File: 1454611988502.jpg (193 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1454611988502.jpg
193 KB, 600x739
>>69974223
Just use Napalm. Instead of making breathing harder, we make it impossible
>>
>>69974125
>>69973985
Did anyone read this 2010 New York Times headline, "2 New Jersey Men in Terrorism Case Go Before a Judge," and think, Oh my gosh! What is America coming to?

The "New Jersey men" were Mohamed Mahmood Alessa and Carlos Eduardo Almonte. Alessa, born to legal immigrants from Jordan and the Palestinian territories, told his Boy Scout troop, "Osama bin Laden is a hero in my family" and expressed a desire to mutilate homosexuals and subordinate women. (He was the first member of his troop to earn a merit badge in female circumcision.)
>>
>>69970583
Are you fucking ISIS INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE?
>>
>>69974223
>yfw hollow point bullets are also banned because "they cause horrible wounds" even though they reduce collateral damage by reducing ricochets and bullets over penetrating their target, which by the way is the same reason they are standard issue in pretty much all police firearms, and hunters here in the UK are required by law to use them to hunt deer and the like.

But soldiers in war can't use them because of some shitty old law from 1899 that no one can be bothered to repeal doesn't like them because "they cause bad wounds".
>>
>>69974777
Trump needs to end that
>>
>>69970002
if torture makes muslims think twice before starting shit, why now
>>
>>69973339
Well try not to be a fucking retard next time dip shit. This isn't a place for learning faggot.
>>
>>69973130
Oh come on! Don't miss out that one was an American citizen and was executed by military tribunal.
>>
>>69971482
I'm ok with this
>>
It's useless, ISIS is using chemical weapons now, yet nothing happens. The only way it could work is if there was an independent military tasked with punishing violators in ways that would deter use in the future.

Torture is also useful against terrorists, if you know they have information you need they will eventually break. Where it's useless is if you use it to try and establish guilt or to retrieve information they may not know. The military operates under the assumption that anyone captured will eventually reveal information during interrogation, it's why they have strict control on information that is not needed to be known. If it didn't work they wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>69969884

But his logic does make sense. The Geneva convention seems to be signed by established countries thinking they might go to war some day over something. However, there are no rules in war. Someone wants to kill you or disrupt you, they'll find a way to do it.

What's the point of having those rules when the other side doesn't even read or care about them? You could say it's to make us look better than them, but on the other hand it makes us weaker too since there are places we aren't willing to go that may actually end these conflicts.
>>
File: napalm bomb.jpg (806 KB, 2048x1009) Image search: [Google]
napalm bomb.jpg
806 KB, 2048x1009
Fire based warfare needs to make a comeback.
>>
He's still a million times better than shillary
>>
>>69973511
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 498029816.jpg (655 KB, 1024x780) Image search: [Google]
498029816.jpg
655 KB, 1024x780
>>69976247

The point of the geneva conventions is to have some honor and humanity in fighting.
Nations realized that they might want to or have to go to war, they still didnt want to sink as low as to literally poisoning breastmilk to kill as many of the "enemy" as possible. That's why these rules were established. We realized that while people had to die, they should die with some kind of dignity and justification.
If you want to stop all that, that's fine. All rules, regardless of where they originate are human made and can be obviously be broken anytime by anyone. But don't act like the geneva conventions are some cuck shit that nobody needs or wants.
But if Trump says things like these, he should really first truly understand what he is proposing because sometimes he doesnt understand, as is seen here. The geneva conventions are a hallmark of humanity, a stepping stone to a greater society and shared human history.
You can throw that away of course, but eventually at some point we will always return to these ideas of fairness and humility in the face of death.
Take care brother.
>>
>>69979415
How did you get so cucked too?
>>
>>69979516
And why are you so eager to die, kill and torture for the neo-cons (Diaspora Jews) and Israel? IS wouldn't even exist, if these motherfuckers hadn't taken out Saddam in the first place and fueled to start a proxy-war in Syria.
>>
>>69979516

Ill answer even if you dont deserve it:
What Trump should do is to ask the geneva conventions to be altered to add a clause that allows the suspension of the geneva conventions when it can be proven in an international court that the enemy has violated the conventions.
This would give him and frankly every other nation the necessary tools to do whatever it takes to fight ISIS and other terrorists. It's still very harsh, frankly anybody can easily be connected somehow to ISIS and then you have a mess on your hands.

You would be the first to cry for more humanity after continued gas attacks on US cities taking millions of lives. Then maybe you will remember the value of the geneva conventions.
The hypothetical scenario for this would be Gaddafi who when attacked by a country that doesnt recognise the Geneva conventions, feels itself emboldened to do such attacks in retalation.
Maybe, my little american friend, you will then remember what value petty things like "conventions" and "rules" have.
>>
>>69969884
The point of war is to kill your enemy as quickly and ruthlessly as possible. Anything else is inhumane. MAGA
>>
>>69971662
What about all those Germans convicted of war crimes for executing partisans hiding amongst the civilian populations in Nazi territory?
>>
File: beady.jpg (868 KB, 1038x1600) Image search: [Google]
beady.jpg
868 KB, 1038x1600
>>69980162
>t. Eternal "We starved twenty million Indians to death in the 19th century, because LMAO" Anglo

Tell us all you know about war crimes.
>>
>>69979415

That's what I meant by "makes us look better" like it's supposed to keep our humanity, but what's the point in doing that if hurts humans too? If the other side doesn't give a shit it can be very crippling.

I totally understand where you're coming from though.

>>69979927

Yeah but if someone gassed your cities, some official state doing this, I think it's perfectly reasonable to totally nuke them and annihilate the entire population that serves the state (it's military, courts, bureaucrats to an extent) effectively eliminating that state.

Part of keeping your humanity means valuing human life and the life of your countrymen over those who'd do harm to them.

I see it both ways here.
>>
>>69969884
What a retarded thing, if the enemy didn't sign Geneva, why should it apply to them? The Japanese didn't in WW2, you think GIs didn't shoot their combat medics?
>>
>>69969884
>lesser evil to prevent greater evil

I don't understand the problem.
>>
I seem to recall the Geneva Convention being a formal agreement between civilized nations.

Those packs of sub human savages don't seem to qualify in my mind. They act worse than animals, yet they are fully sentient.

ISIS is a blight upon this world and any subhuman filth that gets captured it to be tortured within an inch of their life. I don't give a shit if 10 men have their eyelids cut off if it saves one American.
>>
>>69981298
>thinking that indian lives matter
shoo shoo t*rkroach
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.