[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The year is 2020. Aliens are real, and they want to speak to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
The year is 2020. Aliens are real, and they want to speak to the president of Planet Earth. who is he/she/xe?
>>
File: 1_14.jpg (8 KB, 350x463) Image search: [Google]
1_14.jpg
8 KB, 350x463
only 1 true answer
>>
Hillary. End thread
>>
>>69969424
There is no presidency.
There is only death.
>>
>>69969459
AYYY WEED LMAO
>>
>>69969459
I fucking wish.
>>
>>69969424
T R U M P
R
U
M
P
>>
#BUILDSPACEWALL
#MAKESPACEGREATAGAIN
#DEPORTAYYY
>>
Ayyyos regardless will
Only deal with the deal master God Emperor
>>
>>69969424
Andrew Jackson
>>
>>69969424
Putin and Xi Jinping hybrid. America became 3rd world with Shillary
>>
>>69969424

Donald J. Trump and they have to go back.
>>
Reminds me of The Day The Earth Stood Still movie:
>alien ship arrives in Washington
>military up the wazoos aimed
>i come in peace
>pulls out gift for earth
>gets shot
>gets locked up
>meantime gets ship and robot burglarized
>wants to meet earth leaders
>lol no we are at war
>gets shot amd killed later while running away from cops trying to warn everyone
Honestly if i were an alien I'd never come here.
>>
File: url.jpg (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7 KB, 257x196
>>69969891
Wish these aliens would stop coming :^)
>>
>>69969891
Yeah me neither .. And the movies about aliens are fucking retarded . If they have the tech to get here , they have to tech to destroy us in 1 hour
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.