[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God Hates White Knights: Misogyny Is Holy, Natural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1459826275368.jpg (535 KB, 1086x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459826275368.jpg
535 KB, 1086x1080
Is this image accurate?

"malakoi," "μαλαkοὶ" = supporter of sex equality

"arsenokoitais", "ἀρσενοkοίταις" = helpers of women
>>
wrong

sage
>>
>>69969345

What is the correction translation?

What do these words, "μαλαkοὶ" and "ἀρσενοkοίταις," mean in modern Greek?
>>
>>69968914

White knighting is unnatural anyways. Men were never meant to submit to women the way they do in modern western society.
>>
File: greek.png (21 KB, 847x411) Image search: [Google]
greek.png
21 KB, 847x411
>>69969345
>>69969556

I tried Google Translation but it just romanizes the words.
>>
>>69969556
catholic translatation for many many years was that Arsenekoitas means Male-bedder literally. Which comes from the greek translation of those famous anti gay passages in leviticus, althouth the Hebrew states Ish is not to lie with Zakhar as they would with women.

Ish means man. Zakhar means man but 90% of the time it means men dedicated to some religious activity, like prostitution, temple services, or circumcised babies, or male animal sacrifices.

Malakoi means effeminate, not feminine exactly but a sort of softness (root word) lack of moral courage and lack of balls, it means degeneracy adn cuckhooldry. Malakoi would definately include cucks in our modern culutre.

Also mine you, Nehemiah was a Eunuch, interesting note.
>>
>>69970101
here's a good article on meaning of Zkhar, I also know Biblical Hebrew and I am damn good at it and I looked into this myself personally with all my notes and lexicon.

http://epistle.us/hbarticles/leviticus4.html
They also have an article on Nehemiah being a Eunuch on their website If you are interested. Make what ever you want of it, but I think it's potentially interesting territory to go down.
>>
File: 31_oct_narcissus_apostle_small.jpg (13 KB, 144x200) Image search: [Google]
31_oct_narcissus_apostle_small.jpg
13 KB, 144x200
I'm so glad that cucks and degererates won't inherit the kingdom of heaven, Paul was based as fuck
>>
When reading Romans 1, read real ancient pagan ritual involving lots of mass orgies ect. Read a primary source, preferably something extremely disgusting. Then go back and read Romans 1. May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all tonight.
>>
>>69970101
>>69970304
>>69971455

Neat thanks.
>>
File: oct 31.png (187 KB, 682x580) Image search: [Google]
oct 31.png
187 KB, 682x580
I realized there is little info on the saint in the picture, here is some
>>
File: a cloud of witnesses.png (117 KB, 632x566) Image search: [Google]
a cloud of witnesses.png
117 KB, 632x566
>>69971920
Yeah no problem always want people to learn more.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.