[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, guys. I'm an atheist who's recently converted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: th.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Hey, guys. I'm an atheist who's recently converted to Christianity. I have a few questions for you all so please bear with me:

1) What's the best church denomination?

2) Are the women in church less likely to be feminist cunts?

3) Where can I turn in my old fedora collection? Ha ha ha, just kidding.
4) Is it okay for Christians to be circumcised? What did Jesus say about circumcision?

Also, does anyone know the best translation for Hitler's Mein Kampf?
>>
Although Jesus didn't speak on it directly, the bible mentions it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a circumcised man to go to heaven
>>
>>69968403
>1) What's the best church denomination?
Lutheran probably. I was raised a catholic, so I am not biased on this

>>>69968403
>2) Are the women in church less likely to be feminist cunts?

As long as you stick with a protestant church, you wont have to deal with that meme.
>>
>>69968558
This guy is misleading you, he was talking about the rich.
>>
>>69968403
lmao bandwagoning cuck
>>
>>69968558

no jesus was talking about jerking off

if a man jerks off then he can go to the kingdom of heaven
>>
>>69968403

>Converted to Christianity before picking your denomination
I don't think you are a Christian

>Feminists in church
They are everywhere. If you go to a bible thumping church then you are cucked to them and have to protect m'lady, if you go to a liberal church then she will be your pastor

>Oh you

>Chopping your top
Christians must do what the great Rabbi Jesus did, get your smeckel shaved off
>>
>>69968403

>1) What's the best church denomination?
If I were you, I would seriously look into the high-Church denominations, like Catholicism or Eastern Orthodoxy, or perhaps the more conservative strands of Lutheranism. The sacraments are very important. Personally, I'm a Catholic, but I would be happy if you considered Eastern Orthodoxy as well since they are also very solid.
Furthermore, high-Church denominations are also much more solid on doctrine. In the various strands of Protestantism, you will find that it feels like they basically make up their own doctrine as they go. By contrast, Catholicism (for example) has the Mageserium, the ecumenical councils, the authority of the Pope, etc., to maintain a normalized faith. They have their doctrines laid out for everyone to see, and the entire Church agrees to and assents to that deposit of doctrine. You will also find that it is much more grounded in the academic history of philosophy and theology, the ecumenical councils. and the Bible.
If you have more specific questions about denominations, I will try to answer them for you.

>2) Are the women in church less likely to be feminist cunts?
Yes, but it depends on the denomination. f you end up in a more liberal Protestant denomination, they are more likely to be feminists. Several Protestant denominations allow women to be leaders of the community, like pastor and so on. These women are more likely to be feminists since they actively sought out these communities which actually allow them to have this power. And furthermore, the women in the pews are likely to be the same, since they see the example of these female pastors.
Catholic women are probably more likely to be feminists than conservative Protestant evangelical women. However, they aren't usually the tumblr cunty-type feminists. In my experience, they are much more reasonable. If you find a Catholic woman who is faithful to Church teaching, then she will appose abortion, same-sex marriage, etc.
>>
>>69968403
Why would you convert to Christianity? Believing in a God who ordered the universe is one thing, but a Judaeo-Christian God that actively takes part in human affairs is beyond silly
>>
>>69968403
>>69969206

>4) Is it okay for Christians to be circumcised? What did Jesus say about circumcision?
Yes. Paul says in the Bible that circumcision doesn't matter. Have it done; don't have it done. Doesn't matter. Look into the scientific merits either way, and decide for yourself.
I don't think Jesus specifically addressed the issue. You'll have to look at what the apostles and Paul said. See for example Acts 15, wherein the early Church leaders decide that Gentile (non-Jew) converts to Christianity do not have to follow Old Testament Jewish customs. This includes circumcision.

>Also, does anyone know the best translation for Hitler's Mein Kampf?
Don't know.
>>
>>69969206
this

Religions shouldn't be subject to fads. Eastern Orthodoxy or Catholicism is the way to go.
>>
>>69968403
welcome to christianity bud,

1:To start off, their isnt a best church denomination, protestant, catholic, baptist, Roman catholic, Eastern orthodox, Greek orthodox. They all are under 1 christian god, really just pick anyone you find suits you the best.

2:No not really, the ones that are, are just forced by their parents and have no actual christian values.

3:kek

4:yeah its fine, most people I know who are Christian are. I dont think jesus cares about ur wang.

My belief is that as long as you are a good guy, you can sin once in a while for thats what jesus died for. If you give back to your community and treat people the way you want to be treated you should be a-ok
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.