[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE WUZ NOT KANGZ N SHIET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: fgs.jpg (34 KB, 354x365) Image search: [Google]
fgs.jpg
34 KB, 354x365
/pol/ im so fucking angry
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

So i live in the south and where i go to college the student body is mostly black.

>Fast foward to my history class.
>i do highly respect my afro-american history >professor
>i think hes a charming funny and smart guy >but he is a democratic liberal BLM nigga at >the same time and thus we clash alot.

>Also so is the rest of my classmates and >even the dean are BLM we wuz kings and >shit to the max

For the past week i've been debating him on whether the ancient egyptian civilization and ancient hebrew/canaanites were black.

>Him and the entire class have been calling >me an irrational buffoon for daring to think >that these ancient civs could have been >anything other than black.

Their main argument consists that they were all depicted as brown and had dreads and cornrows and somehow in the bible it describes the jews as black, and that all of contemporary history has been whitewashed.

Can you please give me some cold hard undeniable evidence that ancient egypt and ancient israelites were NOT BLACK NIGGERS? And i mean undeniable because he refuses to accept wikipedia or most sources i use and writes it off as invalid sourcing.

>TL;DR

give me cold hard evidence on why ancient egypt and israel civs WERENT niggers/blacks
>>
>>69968191
>arguing with retards
>expecting to win
>broadcasting your power level
Just stop.
>>
Why? They wont accept it anyways
>>
We can't give you something that doesn't exist/we don't have.
They were black, get over it.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 899x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 899x315
>>
>>69968191
They were most likely not black, probably arabs/jews, you could take them in a time machine to see it, and they would still make excuses or deny the truth, it's pointless arguing with people who that brainwashed.
>>
File: akds.jpg (35 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
akds.jpg
35 KB, 229x343
>>69968309
Well im not even trying to broadcast my power level i just think its absurd to say the ancient egyptian and hebrew civilizations were black people.

>>69968330
i want to give them facts so blatantly undeniable they cant help but accept it.

>>69968343
ha.
>>
>>69968526

So you want a time machine? Anything else they will mental gimnastic their way out of
>>
File: a5.jpg (45 KB, 522x429) Image search: [Google]
a5.jpg
45 KB, 522x429
>>69968663
Not a time machine just some very reputable scientific source clearly stating there is a difference in ethnicity between ancient egyptians/israelites and the black people they are thinking of.

i know /pol/ usually has a astonishing amount of link and evidence for this type of stuff so i figured some anon would have something
>>
>>69968874
You will never win this argument. Never. Your evidence will be disregarded as whitewashed and fabricated, and you will be laughed at and shunned. This is why we are telling you that this is pointless.
>>
>>69968191
Well in the bible it does describe the jews as being black so I cant help you there anon.
>>
I hope this is bait, I can't see anything good coming from colleges indoctrinating people to believe that the main characters of our civilization's most influential book were black.
>>
>>69968526
you know you can beat them at their own game right?

If they use pictures, portraits and stuff like that as their main argument, then you could easily explain colour fades and bone structure is permanent.
>>
>>69969120
I wish it were bait too anon, but its not.

Its infuriating though because he literally tries to maake me out as the crazy ass backwards one whenever he is the one making vague interpretations of history.

Don't even get him started on european colonization...
>>
>>69969352
Im not sure if that would work.

My counter argument was that they were obviously painting with rudimentary tools back in those days therefore due to the materials they were using they came out brown.
>>
>>69968874
Some guy in a youtube comment section from egypt was debating an afrocentrist, and he completey btfo'd him with DNA studies, tons of archeological finds and mentions by other ancient people.

And still he wouldn't believe it, because egypt is in africa it must be black.

To be fair, there was 1 nubian dynasty, but it lasted less than 100 years.
>>
File: physicalapp_htm_txt_amarna1.jpg (89 KB, 622x496) Image search: [Google]
physicalapp_htm_txt_amarna1.jpg
89 KB, 622x496
>>69969120
>Implying the real jews and ancient egyptians weren't black
>>
File: 248171l.jpg (327 KB, 1500x690) Image search: [Google]
248171l.jpg
327 KB, 1500x690
>>69969687
>Implying North and East African Hamites are the same as West African Bantus.
As for Jews and Israelites; not exactly "black".
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.